Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2020 17:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mandy - Wish Spa

Date & Time of Session: Oct 18
Name: Mandy
Nationality & Language: PRC, Shenzen, very little English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (nice real B cups, slim and toned body, small ass)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1200, 60 min VIP (plus $100 tip, first time tipping)
Repeat: Probably... have had good experiences at Wish despite some recent negative reports

So it was a Sunday and had the afternoon free. Whatsapped Wish early to see who was working for a booking around 1230. Came back with the normal pics i see on the their WeChat... Molly, Dodo, Kiki... and then saw Mandy... only one photo... body looked okay.. .so I chose her.

Arrived, was led to the big room by an older lady was prepping... i think she’s the new owner... definitely not Annie of previous, she tries to up sell me for 4 hands and I decline. Jump in the shower (always like Wish’s water pressure), dry off myself and wait a few minutes. Enter Mandy... nice looking gal, slim body, but not a huge tits. About a B cup. Anyways... on to the massage... part 1 was decent. Hit all the right spots.. even asked where i was feeling a need for more work... i almost turned over at that moment lol but said to focus on my hips and lower back.. which she provided good service. She massaged slightly balls and LB that was starting to get a rise. AFter some Oil it was the Nuru gel and she gave me a good rubbing on my ass, ass crack, and ass hole.... whoaaaa what a unique feeling... she noticed my reaction and asked if it was okay... I responded with a resounding yes!! Such a unique and different feeling for me.

ON to the flip... more Nuru.... body felt nice sliding around... i tried to access LS, bust was denied   she said “not this time” does that mean there will be a next time??? Hmmm...

She grabbed the baggie... did the CBJ... i never liked that at Wish... just seems to awkward and lasted only 5 minutes... which was fine.. .wasn’t into it. Off the baggie goes and I go to suck on her tits... this is where things got a little crazy. I’m assuming i was her first client of the day... but once i started sucking on them tits... she reacted very positively .... started to moan and move and grind on me... at one point... LB was right up against LS and I could feel her shaven bush... she didn’t seem to mind. But I was trying to keep LB from poking and possibly going in, continue to suck them titties... and keep from all at once... this went on a good 10 minutes with much heavy breathing, sweating etc.... so much fun!! Finally i blew my load while she was off on my side . She complements on amount... says she had fun and was spent herself. We shared some giggles and she showers first, and then I shower. She dries me off and says I’m #1 for the day!! Haha   and wishes me a good afternoon.

Overall a great experience this time at Wish... my last few have just been Okay.  So despite some of the possible shady review shenanigans and ownership drama... i think one could still possibly get a great experience at Wish.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
runningdeer   23-12-2020 11:13  Acceptance  +1   
xchange3   29-10-2020 15:31  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   22-10-2020 14:13  Karma  +6   Nice find - thanks for sharing, she looks and sounds like some one you would repeat with time and time again
HKGPeter   22-10-2020 01:10  Karma  +2   Thank you!
batman108   21-10-2020 08:10  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Unitedfuture   20-10-2020 22:21  Acceptance  +1   
logalee   20-10-2020 18:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
joeysexy   20-10-2020 16:36  Acceptance  +4   
zebra   19-10-2020 22:07  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
calaisien   19-10-2020 20:35  Karma  +5   
jaybryght28   19-10-2020 19:28  Karma  +3   good report.might try her out!
Sandwhale   19-10-2020 18:52  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report!
twiceAweek   19-10-2020 18:16  Karma  +5   Thanks, you like 'em compliments LoL
logalee
Musky Member

UID 147571
Digest Posts 0
Credits 114
Posts 5
Karma 113
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2020 18:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Date & Time of Session: Oct 20th
Name: Mandy
Nationality & Language: PRC, Sichuan
Face: 4/5 - Found her quite pretty
Body: 3.5/5 (real A/B cups, slim with slight curved tummy, nice ass)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 - chatted away for most of the session in Cantonese
Price & Session Length: $1500, 90min VIP ($100 tip)
Repeat: Yes, but also want to try the other girls

Decided to give a try based on the review above and other recent Wish Spa reviews, and thought I would share my ratings too - I reached out on TG and picked Mandy for an hour (which I added 30 minutes during the massage)

- The spa its modern and clean, and the shower is really quite comfortable and spacious.
- Mandy is a very sweet and pretty girl and speaks decent Cantonese, quite bubbly and enjoys to chat - she is slim with small boobs and a small tummy, but I quite like her ass.  In particular I think she has a great attitude and enthusiasm, and really made an effort to make sure that I was having a good time
- Gave a decent Part 1 massage which she gave in her lingerie, knew how to work out some of the knots in my body in a comforting massage, with teasing here and there; the butt and hole massage was greattttttt, she really knew how to stimulate it well
- Part 2 was very enjoyable and Mandy was very enthusiastic about the Nuru and giving great attention to LB, she grinded her LS against my leg to get herself very wet before rubbing her pubic area around LB; was not keen to have fingers in her LS, but allowed me to rub her clit somewhat.  I take a long time to , but she was a trooper, did not complain and continued to whack away to complete the job

Overall I had a great first experience at Wish Spa, and will definitely consider coming back to try again - big thank you to OP for the original report!

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   29-10-2020 12:38  Karma  +3   Nice!
twiceAweek   22-10-2020 09:49  Karma  +5   Thanks, you should start your own report thread next time
HKGPeter   22-10-2020 01:10  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Jjahkg1   21-10-2020 10:27  Karma  +3   Nice!
jacobwinkleton   20-10-2020 19:44  Karma  +2