Karma 28
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2020 14:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
ptgf tg groups and how to deal with outcall B&S

came across https://t.me/ptgf0 , have any brothers tried them before? How real are the girls? If not, does anyone know any ptgf tg groups / agents with minimal B&S?

Noob question:
I want to outcall for my first time but always wondered how the logistics would work if she's a B&S or not attractive enough to fk in real life.

let's say
- you book a hotel room
- wait for girl to arrive
- open the door, she's seems maybe cute?
- you let her come into the room.... she takes off mask ... HOLY SHIT she's a 0/10
- what do i do next?  tell her to leave the room? Feels so awkward. Any advice on how to deal with a situation like that?
- do i have to pay her to leave? or can i just straight up tell her to go?
- what if she is the girl advertised in the photo but her face was censored so you only find out in real life?
- i suppose I'll just have to eat the cost of the hotel ? maybe even line up a few outcalls just in case?

Also, in your experiences , what is the B&S probability for outcall girls who charge the higher end ($3k+).  I want to trial and error, but if you guys haven't had good experiences then I prob shouldn't

[ Last edited by  hmoody2555 at 6-9-2020 14:58 ]
liubis1101
Kinky King

UID 170995
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1045
Posts 72
Karma 1030
Acceptance 299
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2020 16:19  Profile P.M. 
In my way, I will first talk about whether I need to pay or not after rejection with that girl if I think she may be suitable for me
Normally 100 to 200 is acceptable for me
some may ask for 500
I think they are crazy

In their opinion, they have put on make-up and traveled to the specified location
If you rejected her, you are responsible for the cost
But actually I dun understand that
It is the same for men or women
I will also shave, dress up and make a good hair style to make the girls feel better

Some kind girls won't charge you if you reject

So there are actually three main rules for guys to avoid damage if you insist to looking for ptgf
1. Don't book a room first
2. Don't pay in advance
3. Don't buy photos (Some girls sell photos and say you may ML with her in a cheaper price after you buy the photos)

Btw, What is B&S stands for?

[ Last edited by  liubis1101 at 6-9-2020 16:26 ]

Recent Ratings
Marcade   6-9-2020 16:46  Acceptance  +3   B&S = Bait & Switch .. use a pretty girl pictures to set a date; then switch with a regular/ugly girl ..
liubis1101
Kinky King

UID 170995
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1045
Posts 72
Karma 1030
Acceptance 299
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2020 17:10  Profile P.M. 
Experience Sharing:

Around June 2019, I started looking for ptgf
as the quality of HGs is getting worse with increasing price

My budget range is from 2000 to 4000 for local girls

I dated 13 girls

9 were rejected (only 3 of them uses true photos of their own, only 1 shown part of her face but turned out a fat little girl)

one of them using a young 34D lady profile pic but turned out be a 40 year old old woman who I am not interested in her breast size (A or B I guess)

one of them keep using diff. fake photos to date for the rejection money I guess as the first time she used a photo of one of my classmate in college
and I keep seeing her posts in instagram and I think she is a drug abuser

4 were accepted

1 using fake photo but her body is hot
I dated her via a local girl agency, cost 3800 (excluding the hotel room)
just normal OL face, not pretty not ugly, looks like 27 to 29,
Tall, aroung 168, D cup breast,  nice butt and thigh and no belly fat
But loose vagina and was faking she enjoying it (Her voice was too obvious)
no re-try

1 using true photos with no faces and claimed 34D
meet her on telegram, cost 2200 (excluding the hotel room)
normal 23 - 24 lady face, not pretty not ugly
used push up bra, she was actually a 34B I guess
white skin and tall, around 168 too, but the breast size really disappointed me
no re-try

1 using true photos, blurred lower part of her face
meet her on telegram, cost 2000 (excluding the hotel room)
a really pretty girl aged 24
big eyes, straight nose, small month and V-shaped face, fair white skin, long haired, 165 cm
typical Asian beauty
skinny body type, fake C cup breasts
re-tried once
If her breasts are real
Maybe not just once

1 using true photos but obviously photoshoped a bit
dated her via a local girl agency, cost 3500 (excluding the hotel room)
good looking young chicks, around 23 - 24, 158 cm
nice shape, 34C handful breasts, big butt
dated with her several time without the agency afterward
much cheaper

[ Last edited by  liubis1101 at 6-9-2020 17:13 ]

Recent Ratings
adrenal   7-9-2020 22:39  Acceptance  +7   thank you
flappo84   7-9-2020 09:59  Acceptance  +8   Excellent data points. Reflect roughly my experience
skebe   6-9-2020 21:06  Acceptance  +10   Excellent
alex_french   6-9-2020 20:13  Acceptance  +5   Interesting statistics
Guys_My_Age   6-9-2020 18:59  Acceptance  +1   
arandom
Lustful Lord

UID 147627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 553
Posts 115
Karma 534
Acceptance 378
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2020 11:25  Profile P.M. 
I have never tried ptgf's.. especially after trying it for the first time.  I believe I even made a post on this forum while I was waiting and searching for one.  I messaged a few, through wechat - search function and also some from instagram where they displayed their wechat.

I happen to have booked a hotel where a key card is required.  Anyway, many refused to send some form of evidence that they were a real girl, let alone a pic of them.  One did, send a pic of her legs which was nice and slim.  Anyway, I told her to wait outside of the hotel and I will bring her in to avoid suspicion.  And she asked me what clothes I was wearing... (stupidly i said the truth) and when I went out, I noticed this fat chick waiting, and I just pretended that I am some other dude going out for dinner or something...  while outside I said to her that she lied with those pictures. And that I saw her and went back up.  I didn't care about paying her a taxi fee, because I felt that if she wanted to risk a B&S, she can risk a loss from taxi fee.  

She started begging me to try her and say that her service is good and all.  But, I think I would probably have issues getting up with her anyway.  So nope..  Ended up wasting a few hours before I decided to call it quits and checked out.