Body: 3/5
Height:  5’5”
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price &  Session Length: 1100 VIP 60 Min
Repeat: Probably would

Decided to try Wish again after 2 subpar sessions... was thinking maybe I’ll give it go... 3rd time a charm maybe???  So i sent message with only 45 min notice... and showed up on time... welcomed in my someone new, not Annie or Ruby.. but she said her name was Yu Yu?? (Sp?)

Anyways... she says Tiffany available and gives great service... same spiel as before...  Tiffany enters and at first was taken aback by here large glasses... but upon closer look... wa thinking... she looks very GND. Nice body... slim... tight ass... and overall natural B’s borderline C’s. Was such a relief actually to have a someone with natural tits as it seems many have bad boob jobs these days.

After, pretty straight forward.. showered alone and Tiffany came back in and i lay down... started with dry massage with towel.. but she stood in front so hands feeling up and down legs and ass the entire time with no pushback. Then switch to light oil... i will say the massage skiills were better than average.

Next up was Nuru... great session... body to body was superb... felt LS rubbing and her tits natural softness was a delight to feel all over. Had LB drilling another hole in the massage table...  

On to the flip... immediate cat bath all over with light licking on LB... but no BBBJ. But she did seem to enjoy licking LB. Then the plastic baggy came on and decent CBBJ.. this is where the last two visits... the girls didn’t do this... i will say.. .after this session... I’m not to concerned anymore as the plastic bag BJ just doesn’t do it for me.

More Nuru gel... and simulated fucking body to body... then Tiffany propped up my hips on her legs and proceeded to Tit Fuck with Nuru.... OMG... i wanted to blow my load right there!!! I was able to hold it in and she kept going with the tit fuck for another few minutes... finally.. she lay next to me and more gel... and HJ to massive
Overall a much better experience so i guess the 3rd time is a charm... Wish delivered this time and would likely repeat with Tiffany again....

Recent Ratings
hotjac   14-7-2020 11:49  Karma  +3   She sounds like a determined girl with many charms - thanks for sharing
HKGPeter   13-7-2020 23:37  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Bloodrage   13-7-2020 01:27  Karma  +3   Nice
Helldog123
Nookie Newbie

UID 262220
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-8-2019
Status Offline