Name:  Suki
Face:  2/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  600, 60 mins
Repeat: No

This is getting silly. A fortune teller told me that 2020 will be a horrific year for me. So far he's spot on.
With all the shit I am dealing with I thought I could distract myself with a massage. Some of you may have read my other posts and
may know that I haven't had the best of luck of late regarding this either. I called the spa after going through the girls' photos on TG
and selected one. She apparently had finished for the day. I asked if there were other similar girls and I asked for photos. They texted back yes
and sent photos of a stunning looking slim young one, photoshop notwithstanding, and thought ok, why not.

Fok Kiu is a landmark and no problem getting there. Rang the bell and this chunky woman opened the door. She told me she was Suki, the girl I booked.
I reckon she was at least 30 lbs heavier than the girl in the photos and 15 years older. Definitely not the same person. But I was shattered from dealing with
our legal problems all day and I just thought - what the fuck, get a massage and go home to sleep.

Her massaging skills were not very good and she was not remotely my type. I didn't want a HJ nor did I want her to take her kit off. Hence $600.
The plus side was that she was very chatty and gave me some very sound advice about some relationship issues. The experience turned out to be pleasant
because she was a nice lady and I needed a sympathetic ear.

I am not going back there on principle. This is the third bait and switch in as many months. Quite sick of it really.

Can anyone recommend a reliable place in his experience? Would be greatly appreciated.

Recent Ratings
trust_00   28-2-2020 13:26  Karma  +3   30lbs and 15 years older.. ouch
James771   28-2-2020 10:40  Karma  +5   I sympathize with you on this. Here's some Karma. And maybe follow the reviews here (that's what this forum is for).
twiceAweek   28-2-2020 06:41  Karma  +4   Go to the places that's been reported on for slightly more reliability
Tapthatass   28-2-2020 03:48  Karma  +3   Here's some sympathy pts for ya!