Reading Access 60
Registered 7-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2019 22:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Alice - Miss Spa (TST)

Date & Time of Session: 16 June
Name: Alice
Nationality & Language: Chinese (no English)
Face: 3
Body: 4.5
Skill: 4
Service: 4
GFE: 3
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 1000 (booked for 60 mins, got about 45)
Repeat: Probably not with Alice, but may give Miss Spa another try

Decided to try Miss Spa after reading a number of favourable reviews.

Messaged their WhatsApp, which I obtained from their forum listing, and inquired as to which ladies were available. Selected Alice based on her hot pics, which turned out to be fairly inaccurate. She does have a great, slender body with nice b cup firm tits and flat stomach, but her face is somewhat old looking and she has a weird lazy eye thing going on.

Anyway, her service is decent but not great. Massage is pretty blah (no real pressure). Her nuru/B2B is pretty good and I enjoyed feeling her soft tits cross my back and later chest and down around lb.

After maybe 5-10 minutes of nuru, she grabbed lb and started stroking while sitting on top of me. She was grinding her ls on my stomach while stroking and increased the pace so that after a few minutes

Cleaned up, showered and then chatted with her using my translator app. She’ll be around for a few more weeks. While walking out, saw a few other girls. They don’t look as hot as their pics in my view, so I probably won’t repeat unless I’m in TST and desperate. Too many other options and this place isn’t that great value for money. Oh well...can’t win em all.

[ Last edited by  aceinthehole at 21-6-2019 22:22 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   23-6-2019 16:17  Karma  +5   Thought nuru is $900. How come you paid $1,000?
JCloy   22-6-2019 02:59  Karma  +4   I’ll keep an eye out for her...
batman108   21-6-2019 23:41  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks