Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: HKD 1000 + Tips
Repeat: Yes

Since this place was getting a lot of buzz here lately, I had to give it a try. Made the booking via Whatsapp with mamasan. Mamasan sent me pictures and asked me for my preference. After I selected and confirmed with herabout the available services, she confirmed full service, time and availability. As the time was approaching, I was getting reminders and more nagging questions about how far away I was. All of this made me think that she would hold up to her offer with the selected girl which name she never gave me.

As some mentioned before, the sign outside the building mentions Gorgeous Spa - but the floor and phone number are correct. There is also some office on the 2/F which made this less awkward to go to. The door to Lucky Spa is a glass door on the left.

Upon arrival, I showed mamasan my phone and confirmed again my reservation. Mamasan called one of her girls to guide me to the furthest room at the end of the hallway. I must say, the place is pretty decent: clean, spacious, new. The girl quickly left the room and as she didn't even say a word about taking a shower, I thought it would be best to wait and see what was going on.

After two or three minutes, Bebe showed up. She asked me who I had the reservation with. As I was never told the name, I showed her the picture on my phone and she said that girl is currently with another customer She immediately offered herself. Now, you must know that Bebe looks much better in real life than on the pictures mamasan sent me. I therefore was quite happy with the switch She asked me to take a shower and left the room.

After I was done with the clean up, I waited on the bed patiently for her to return. Took her another 2 minutes and then she showed up again. Had me lie face down on the bed and she started to undress. She revealed a pretty tight body with C cups and, of course, the typical Thai tattoo on her upper body. She progressed to the massage which was ok and nothing to write more about. She moved to caressing my thighs and ass pretty quickly before moving on to rubbing her nice, soft tits over my back. When I heard her breathing into my ears, I flipped around and started to feast on her breasts.

She leaned back and spread her legs wide, revealing a perfectly shaped and shaved LS. Having been here for a while, the shaved LS was a sight to behold and invited me to continue to dine. The taste was sweet and after flipping her around for some more dining in other positions, I positioned myself next to her for 69. She obliged and positioned her LS in good distance right on top of my face I could see how she was leaning down to reach LB and was going for a HJ. But I motioned her hands away and she understood and went for a BBBJ. We were pleasing each other for a while when I realized that her BJ skills were actually quite good. And while I was holding her breasts and eating out her LS, I started to thrust my LB in her mouth in rhythms.

It didn't take long until I started to feel the build up and eventually shot while being deep in her mouth. She made a short, high pitched sound as if she wanted to express her surprise while I was unloading more and more of my cum in her   As soon as I was empty, she jumped off me and ran for the shower to spit and wash out her mouth. I remained on the bed to catch my breath. When she came back, she asked me for a quick shower and return so she could give me some leg massage.

I enjoyed the remainder of our time, admiiring her body and watch her massage my legs. When the time was up, I went for a more thorough shower and dressed. Gave her some tips in the room and was then asked to settle my bill at the front desk with mamasan. I left the place satisfied back into the crowd on the street.

Recent Ratings
frogtaru   22-6-2019 01:21  Karma  +3   nice! just to be clear, gorgeous spa is something else right?
aceinthehole   21-6-2019 21:42  Karma  +3   Didn’t know CIM was on the menu. Thanks!
JCloy   21-6-2019 19:43  Karma  +4   nice find...thanks for the intel