Face:  3/5
Body:  2.5/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  1 Hour $750
Repeat no way

Ok firstly I should have remembered reading a pretty neutral/negative review before, it came to me afterwards. Anyway bowled up rang bell outside I was let in and lift up to 2nd floor, girl waiting outside for me, and led me in. she pointed to shower, and garbled something which I could basically interpret as $500 including HJ, and she left, I showered  on return got on massage table, and commenced with Part 1 about 5 Minutes into this second girl comes in and starts massaging me then asks if I wanted 4 hands, I replied no very quickly without enquiring as to the cost, but I imagined another $500

So  she leaves, then they are shouting to each other through the door, and then my masseur's phone goes off at a 100db she apolopgised but still had conversation nevertheless. This is one thing that
does piss me off, and if it had gone on once more I was just going to get up and leave as I have done before (earlier report elsewhere). Anyway massage OK'ish a bit perfunctory, then towards part two
she starts tickling around Balls and LB, then asks me to turn over, she starts stroking LB, then asks If I would like body to body I enquired how much she says $900, I say $700 and agree on $750, so she
takes off top and bra, and shorts revealing a reasonably pert pair of breasts, there is no body to body, she just starts stroking LB harder, I pull her panties down, and start stoking her pussy, I am hard but
just not really feeling that horny, I start rubbing her clit, which she allows, but despite her efforts I cannot get enough desire to finish, so I tell her to call it a day.
I shower, dress, and part with money, on leaving, I note outer room is full of Harpies, so I figure I was fortunate to get the one I did, because the remainder looked pretty grim, the one who came in and offered the four hand massage looked the best of the lot, and if I had got her in the first place, I might have enjoyed it more, but was already put off by the shouting and the phone going etc.
Anyway you win some lose some.

Recent Ratings
JCloy   20-6-2019 20:02  Acceptance  +4   thanks for taking one for the team...great intel, unless you're a harpy fan
David.youngson   20-6-2019 11:02  Karma  +3   Ohh