Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2019 20:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Room 18 (TST) - Jess

Date & Time of Session: 8 April 2019, 8.30pm, & 9 April 2019, 2.30pm
Location: Room 18- Flat 704, 7th floor, Oriental Building, 67-71 Chatham Road South, Jess
Name: Jess
Link: http://go141.com/en/A90185-TST-SPA-Room18.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 20/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: Not sure. Paid her $1200 for 90mins, and $1000 for 60 mins.
Repeat: Already done

So back to HK for a day (and night) to get some business done (again), and was planning on going to Miss Spa (again - which i did after the first session not realising I had some lipstick on ), when I received a message from Jess asking if I was in HK. I last saw her about 6 months ago at Sweet Spa. I'm glad she isn't there anymore because as great as she is, I wasn't a fan of the place.

To cut a long story short I went to Room 18 and the place looked good. Definitely recently renovated. During the brief moments outside the room, I saw QQ, Bobo, and Mila, and could immediately recognise them from the wechat pics. The girls were pretty, and I was impressed that though there were so few, the (aesthetic) quality was there.

The rooms seemed clean though small, and the showers were definitely small. I guess miss spa has spoiled me because these were about the same size as the showers in the regular room at Kama

For the first session, I rocked up 15mins early, went into the shower and Jess popped in at 8.30pm after her last appointment. Overran by 5 mins from 8.30 and there wasn't even a knock on the door For what Jess is like, maybe read my earlier review on her here... http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D3 This session was quite different because of the rapport we built chatting over wechat the last few months. She's still a damn minx

So we started off with a light massage on my usual sore back and were chatting. It got to a point where I couldn't be bothered with the massage and turned to my side to chat with her. When I did, she planted a light kiss on my lips. Told her it wasn't enough so she gave me a cheeky look and gave me a longer one, and when I pulled back she said she wanted more and we eventually went full hog with the LFK and DFK. We skipped the initial chatting during the second session as we started hugging and kissing from the moment she set foot in the room.

Now for the last time I saw her, I was a good boy and didn't touch her LS. Not sure if shes ok with this with people she isn't familiar with. This time with the french kissing I couldn't help it and I slowly caressed her while kissing her all over. Got to her LS and it was wet. Started playing with her clit and basically got a substantial portion of my thigh and part of the protective sheet wet My fingers felt like they were covered in nuru gel.... I'm pretty sure she doesn't like being fingered though as she clamped her thighs together when I got close to it. I didn't try any further. Got to a point where we were both getting each other off and I

The shower was small enough that I suggested we shower separate on the first session. Also coz it would have been more expedient (and was proven right after the second as we were making out there as well). I would rank her up there with Emma from Mia/Kama as well as the now retired Sasa from Miss Spa for the GFE. Might be coz I could connect with all three.

She's quite a naught one, and loves teasing, however be gentle bros. She likes it that way. I'm definitely going to see her whenever we're both in town at the same time.

So after we washed up, I paid after the first session, I popped into Miss Spa for a proper massage from Cici and she spotted that I still had some lipstick on Showed her Jess's pic and she said shes really pretty. Better than Emma (Told you guys Cici is like my lil sis )

Will I go back to Room 18 if Jess isn't there? Definately. For pics, just add them on wechat

Recent Ratings
iphone6969   1-5-2019 02:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   11-4-2019 12:20  Karma  +8   thanks!
Palomino13500   11-4-2019 05:18  Karma  +2   
ucgdx   11-4-2019 03:01  Karma  +3   Thanks for the info!
xooxer   10-4-2019 23:03  Karma  +3   
hotjac   10-4-2019 14:33  Karma  +5   Thank god for the naughty ones ;)
Mister   10-4-2019 13:51  Karma  +5   Sounds good. How much do you pay for part 1 only at Miss?
Thedarklord   10-4-2019 12:49  Acceptance  +1   Great. Thanks for sharing.
donjon   10-4-2019 11:26  Karma  +5   Nice one Bro !
batman108   10-4-2019 07:41  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2019 14:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 XCalibur's post

@Mister $600 for 60mins. Same as the non-nuru, non-B2B rates

Recent Ratings
Mister   11-4-2019 13:31  Karma  +1   Hmm, bit pricey for straight massage without at least an appetizer ;-p
XCalibur
Carnal Conqueror

UID 244555
Digest Posts 0
Credits 488
Posts 51
Karma 487
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-6-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2019 14:38  Profile P.M. 
@Mister I know. I do consider it as a payment for the company of all though

I do hang out, drink etc with the girls there... So kinda like going to a KTV   price should be comparable then

Recent Ratings
Mister   13-4-2019 08:38  Karma  +1   Original