Registered 13-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2019 00:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report on Yuri and Agent

Name: Yuri
Agent: WeChat Hongkongisfun
Price quoted: 2500

I've read all the post on Yuri(good and bad) but wanted to experience Yuri because Koreans are my favorite. About a week ago I messaged the agent on WeChat and booked Yuri for 4pm and the agent agreed. So I started heading out around 2pm and as I was half way to the hotel, the agent messaged me and asked if it is possible to move the booking to later. I didn't make a big fuss about it and asked what time? The agent replied "6pm. If you want right now, I have another girl with incall in Wanchai." I politely declined because I was horny for some Korean. The agent then told me I would have to wait for Yuri. I hung out around the hotel, eating and grabbing a few drinks to kill time til the newly moved booking at 6pm. At around 5:10pm the agent messaged me and inform me that Yuri has called in sick. I was a little annoyed because I have arrived a little early and have been waiting for her now for about 2 hours. The agent then apologized to me and once again offer the girl in Wanchai, which I politely refused again. I told the agent I'll just book Yuri sometimes next week when I have some free time. Then I go ahead and booked Yuri a few days in advance with the agent. I also asked the agent what time would Yuri be available and the agent said after 4pm. So I made another booking for 4pm.

Fast forward to a week later, I messaged the agent to confirm the booking the day before. On the day of the booking, the agent messaged me in the morning and asked for hotel details and everything was set to go...or at least that's what I thought. 3:00pm came and I started to get a bad feeling cause I haven't received any message from the agent. I messaged the agent at 3:30pm to asked if Yuri was on her way and I didn't get any reply. 4:05pm I messaged the agent again but this time the messaged I sent to the agent had an error. Apparently the agent had blocked me! I've read on other posts where Yuri is known to just cancel on bookings if she doesn't feel like working but for the agent to not apologize or tell me that Yuri cancel the booking again and just automatically block me is ridiculous!

Honestly if the agent didn't blocked me, I would given Yuri a 3rd try just because I want to experience her. But now I'll just have to find another Korean to experience. Any bros have any Korean girls recommendations?

[ Last edited by  solidsnake117 at 21-1-2019 00:21 ]

Recent Ratings
batman108   23-1-2019 13:17  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
aurufc   21-1-2019 13:22  Acceptance  +5   Hit the Honey Girls link, put Korea in the search and enter. More details below
jeffzeke   21-1-2019 12:10  Karma  +8   good advice, but now actual session took place. I will move this to "Mongering Talk" section.
LittleWing   21-1-2019 02:34  Karma  +3   Better luck next time!
arandom   21-1-2019 01:28  Karma  +2   Consolation K’s. This happened to me. Except the agent didn’t block me. I’m surprised to bear the agent did that to b ...
porkchops   21-1-2019 01:23  Karma  +10   Thanks for your first report, and for TOFTT!
mcbond1800
Carnal Conqueror

UID 249583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 435
Posts 20
Karma 424
Acceptance 224
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2019 02:56  Profile P.M. 
This exact thing happened to me also. But I was trying to make a appointment with Anne the Thai girl - same exact story made a booking, booked a hotel and was cancelled last min. Was pissed but said fine let's do a rebooking when I am back in hk. Came back to hk this weekend and was thinking to make a booking and realised the agent also blocked me - WTF! Would never use him and don't recommend this guy to anyone.

Recent Ratings
solidsnake117   22-1-2019 07:14  Acceptance  +1   Yes I felt it was unnecessary for him to block me as I didn’t do anything wrong!
aurufc
Forum Moderator

UID 111346
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3187
Posts 408
Karma 3081
Acceptance 2126
Reading Access 150
Registered 11-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2019 13:29  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #2 mcbond1800's post

From above, search as described and you'll get the agent called Korea.

Not all the girls are his but if you see that there are 4 or 5 in the My Sisters section, they are his like the below

http://go141.com/en/A86874-TST-H ... Search(bldlocation)

Solid agent though reckon 50% are Korean and 50% Mongolian/CN but hot and know how to live the dream that they are Korean so who gives a fuck ":-)

Be aware he may have stopped taking new punters but say you were referred by the Forum and you may have a chance.

Best of luck and do a report!!!

Recent Ratings
solidsnake117   22-1-2019 07:13  Acceptance  +1   Thank you! Do I just add the number on wechat? I don’t have a HK number so I can’t call