Karma 211
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2018 17:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Missed connection

Nothing may come of this, but I’m inspired by the recent post by another bro looking for a service provider he connected with.

I met someone I really connected with, saw her 3 times in 2 days just as she was leaving to go home.  Didn’t get WeChat because figured it was a one-time thing.  But I still keep thinking about her and fantasizing to contact her, invite her down here for a short holiday on sugar baby type arrangement.

I’ll no doubt cop some justified flak for not posting a report about her and now asking for help.  If you can see past that and help out – please do, I haven’t been able to recapture that feeling of connection with any other SP in HK.

The facts:

The girl was in Hop Yee in January 2018.

She was a body builder about 5’2’, with fake boobs and really dark skin.  She always had a choker around her neck.  She spoke excellent English and I even thought she was a Filipina masquerading as a Chinese until I saw her writing in Chinese on her phone.

She’d come down from a province “close to Tibet”.

Her story was she was doing this as a one-off to get some extra money for her younger brother (school fees I guess).  She said she had another job back home that was unrelated.

She didn’t have an English name, but I christened her “Helen” because her Chinese name was too hard for me to remember. (Old school colonialism at it's finest).

She had a body builder boyfriend who was apparently getting suspicious and kept calling her multiple times a day (she couldn’t answer during work hours and was running out of excuses) so she cut her time short and went back to appease him and figure out another way to get the money.

She did share her WeChat with some people as I saw her messaging guests (one left his jacket behind).

I know this probably won’t work – but I’ve regretted not getting her details.  I think I’ll regret not asking for help here.

Some additional info: when she orgasmed she had a tendency to grab and claw (she scratched the shit out of my pecs and I had to wear shirts around the house for days).

I know I should just move on – but it’s hard in HK with limited language, I think the thing about this girl was she spoke English almost like a native so there was sex but also connection talking about her motivations and boyfriend troubles, a real GFE connection.

If you think you might have her contact details, let me know a way I can get hold of her (without interfering with her personal life).

Also feel free to criticize me for being an obsessed sad sack who should just move on, maybe the slap in the face will do me good. I think I'm mostly posting this to say I tried.  

Yes I am going to be scouting Hop Yee again in January in the hope she's come back for more financial aid.

Recent Ratings
batman108   13-12-2018 01:13  Acceptance  +2   good luck
wetstuff   12-12-2018 18:36  Acceptance  +2   Good luck, was just there didn't see anyone matching that description