Subject: Macau - Rio Sauna on Sunday vs Monday? Rio vs One?
tallitguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 251948
Digest Posts 0
Credits 273
Posts 18
Karma 269
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2018 09:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Macau - Rio Sauna on Sunday vs Monday? Rio vs One?

Does anyone have an opinion on going to the Rio sauna on Sunday vs Monday?  Is either of those days a "day off" for the girls so would be a bad choice?

I'm still a little up in the air over Rio sauna vs One sauna, I've read a lot of reviews, it's been quite interesting seeing how one persons negative like the line-up being with a group of guys at the Rio is a positive for me, I don't really want 30 girls in front of just me & the pressure to not say No. So thanks for the detailed reports, even the parts you think are a minus are valuable.

For choosing to me price isn't a major issue +/- HK$500 isn't going to sway it, so I'll ask some esoteric questions.  
- Which has the best pool setup?  
-- Can I get a back massage in the pool?
- Which is the best for a non-smoker?  
- and a process question while I'm here, this is Cash right? in HKD or MOP?

I'm mostly after the "Big Spa" experience, there being JAV/Russians isn't a deciding factor, I can shop in the Hong Kong 141 for that

Thanks!

Recent Ratings
batman108   10-12-2018 13:11  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3423
Posts 1679
Karma 3356
Acceptance 1333
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2018 05:54  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Rio has better pool setup. I am not sure if you can get a back massage in the pool. Wouldn't it be kind of awkward? Not to mention that you won't get a good back massage in that position.

Rio is much larger with less privacy in the lounge area. One is smaller, but the lounge is more private. Then of course, Rio has a lot more girls to choose from as you know. So the chance of picking up a better girl is higher.

And don't feel being pressured to pick a girl if there was just you. They aren't doing anything anyway. They rather do the show and get a chance to score than twiddling their thumbs Seriously, you think every girls get picked when they do the show? Nope! Only the sexiest survives, bruh!

Recent Ratings
tallitguy   11-12-2018 12:06  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the info.

Offering BFE to the chosen ones
tallitguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 251948
Digest Posts 0
Credits 273
Posts 18
Karma 269
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2018 12:05  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by escritic at 11-12-2018 05:54
Rio has better pool setup. I am not sure if you can get a back massage in the pool. Wouldn't it be kind of awkward? Not to mention that you won't get a good back massage in that position.

And don't feel being pressured to pick a girl if there was just you.

Not sure of the layout or if the girls do get in the water, so it might be awkward, or it might be like the fun I've had with girlfriends in my pool in the past - including both of us sitting on the ledge in the pool, turning sideways and getting shoulder massage from them.

I had wondered if I decided girl #123 a few minutes after the line-up (who hadn't been picked), I can just tell the manager and not wait 30 mins for the next line-up I assume?

Thanks!