Karma 410
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2018 20:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Golden Sauna - formerly known as Sands Sauna

I could absolutely kill someone. Its happened again that I accidentally hit the refresh button on my macbooks touchbar and my review which was almost done just vanished into thin air. I am so angry...... especially since it has happened for a second time.

Thread Subject: Golden Sauna
Date & Time of Session:  Early this week, evening
Name:  Veggie massage Si Fu Ah Wen (aka cloud), part 2 99 Yiu Yiu from Dong Bei
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin
Face: 3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $1388 HKD for 45 mins veggie massage and 45 min of "fun" which one could classify as the adult entertainment type

A few years ago I met up with a board member from here and we went to WanChai exploring some of the freelance bars and also went to Sands Sauna, where we both had an excellent time. We also met up in Bangkok and went to Pattaya once together. He became a really good friend. There are some top lads to be met here!
Sadly my dear friend passed away early this year from a very unexpected heart attack during his sleep. God bless him and may he rest in peace.

Dear friends,

I went to Golden/Sands Sauna early this week and would say that this place is no longer value for money. It doesn't really help that the Great British Pound from little Brexit Britain has steadily declined from HKD 16 to 1 Pound from 2007 to a measly HKD 10 to a quid currently, when you are a earning in sterling. It's probably time to move to Asia....

As mentioned by other board members you have to go inside the building before you are met by an attendant who enquires about your name and takes you to an elevator. Once you are upstairs you are directed to the locker room, which is manned by 4-5 locker boys who were doing a competent job.

You get undressed, hang up your clothes and can put your wallet/or phone into a little plastic zip bag. The key for your your locker will be given to you and you can wear it on your wrist.

On the way to the shower there is a hot and a cold pool. You find further down a steam room and a sauna. I spend ten minutes in the sauna and it was super hot. I burnt my fingers when I took off my glasses after I exited the sauna. Quick thorough shower before I entere the main lounge which was equipped with a number of flat panel TVs and about 30+ lounge chairs.

I was offered drinks and snacks and asked for a coke and some green tea.

The manageress then came back and enquired whether it was my first visit and I said that I was there a year ago. From memory the costs was around HKD 1000 or thereabouts.

The lady said there were two parts, a veggie massage with a SiFu for 45 mins, and then as the highlight 45 mins of naughty "fun/play".

Perfect! Even though she suggested to get the fun part out of the way first, before getting the proper massage, I asked them to have it the other way round.

I was led inside the massage room where Ah Wen was waiting for me. We started off with a dry towel massage on my back before oil was applied. From the back she moved down to the arms, then massage the legs before working on my butt cheeks. During this whole time my boxer shorts were on... she rolled them down slightly, when she massaged my butt. Nothing too sensual even though she CC swiped me two times, accidentally?!

45 mins were up when the fun massage lady called YiuYiu No.99 entered the room and dimmed the lights. She lifted by bum and positioned them across her lap and started caressing my bum hole and started to perform some gently reachunders. I was very aroused by then and my manhood was standing to attention!

She brought out the pillow and asked me to flip around and demanded whether I wanted an ice/fire blowjob. "Hell yeah"... I said. On came the rubber (I was hoping for OWO) and she performed this skilful act on me. This lasted for around 5 minutes before she started riding me in cowgirl, then asian squatting cowgirl before I laid her on the table and started pumping her in Mish.

The inevitable happened and I shot 2 weeks of jizz into the rubber. She helped me clean up and wiped me down. There was a bit of time left and she sat there and we had a friendly conversation, and she told me that she was from Dong Bei and managed to pick up Cantonese relatively easily compared to some of her friends from the same part of China. She said a lot of people are struggling despite working 7 days a well.

Overall, the service was not bad but I am not sure whether I got charged a higher rate as a non-local from abroad or HK adult entertainment like property rental prices are just rising higher and higher.

I think its quite simple, whoever has bought/accumulated properties in HK over the last 10-15 years is doing exceptionally well, whilst the majority is struggling with ever increasing living costs. I wonder what will happen to HK property prices as we approach 2047, when HK becomes a regular Mega City as part of China. Will the premium on HK property disappear as there is no point bringing RMB to the safe haven in HK anymore??

Recent Ratings
wickedwickedsin   15-10-2018 15:39  Karma  +3   After the refresh button, Next time the user can try to hit the back space button - it works on my chrome and the tempor ...
Freelancer   9-10-2018 03:56  Karma  +4   Favorable
twiceAweek   8-10-2018 17:00  Karma  +8   write your report in word or something then cut and paste, yeah $1300+ is about the going price these days
porkchops   8-10-2018 13:57  Karma  +4   Thanks! Never see much point in CBJ, and doubly so for fire/ice...
batman108   8-10-2018 12:21  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Lionaxe
Nookie Newbie

UID 250343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-10-2018
Status Offline