Acceptance 56
Reading Access 0
Registered 28-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2018 16:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Girls in HKG

Good day,

After spending some time in Hong Kong, I think I want to share some experiences with you.
Of course it is a little more expensive, but I never would go with a girl from the street. I think the risk of being druged is too high. Of course, you could be lucky and it could happen with any girl. Nevertheless, I think the risk is higher.

Then there are this girls in former Fenwicks now called Escape. There you can find a big variety of working girls. Mainly Filipinas, some Chinese, some Thai and Vietnamese. There is also a nice buch of South Americans mainly mich massive silicone breasts. Due to that some call the place silicone valley. It’s easy to talk to the girls, many will try to get your attention anyways. Then you can decide if you pay them a drink, which usually is overpriced as the Club get commission. But I have to tell, sometimes you can have nice and funny conversations. After some chatting they usually will ask where you stay and then its up to you to negotiate a compensation for the company.
The prices in general may vary due to the season. If the Navy is in town or a big event or trade show takes place the price might go up.
The cheapest are the Filipinas, followed by mainlanders at around 1000 HKD to 1500 HKD. Thai and Japanese start around 1500 and the South Americans would be around 2000 and even above. Another thing counts too: The nicer the more expensive. And even sometimes the best looking might be really bad, because she might not have enough motivation for her job and will be boring in bed. So it is worth spending some time talking to the girls and checking out how she behaves and her motivation is.
After agreeing to a price, she usually ask you to walk out before her and she will meet you around the corner.
It also might happen that she will ask you to buy condoms before you go to the taxi.

The other option is a internet research through the relevant advertisement sites. This one itself is good, there are a few others like city of love and girl directory.
Well of course, there is always the risk of bait and fake pictures. There I strongly suggest that you talk to the girl, and not just send text messages. And you should ask her to send real pictures, and the best and safest thing is a video call.
I hope I could give you some good advise, if you have any more question, just let me know.

Recent Ratings
arandom   29-6-2018 23:46  Acceptance  +1   I guess I've tried asking for pictures with the date or their faces... and they usually don't want to give. (wechat s ...
Pinkpuffy69   29-6-2018 21:18  Acceptance  +3   Helpful
UncleDad   29-6-2018 11:01  Acceptance  +10   Good stuff.
batman108   29-6-2018 05:07  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline