Karma 1193
Acceptance 164
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2018 18:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Massage parlour questions

I was hoping you guys can answer a couple of questions for me.

1. What is the standard tipping rate for a handjob?  I remember when I was an absolute noob, I got suckered into paying $500 for a HJ.  Ever since then, I found most places offer it for $100 and that was about a year ago.  And now that Im back, the past couple of places have asked $200-$300.  Is that normal?  And these arent those joints where you know a HJ is a sure thing with hot girls in sexy outfits, etc. Im talking about some typical run down MP in HK with average women dressed normally.

2. Are only HJs offered? Are bjs every a thing?  If so, can someone send me a pm about the rates and location that offers it?

3. How do you politely get them to stop talking and prying at personal details when you get a massage? I typically like to have a quite and relaxing time.  But it seems more often then none, I end up doing a whole Q&A session with them wanting to marry me or for me to marry their daughter for most likely a green card.  Sometimes its a joke, but some get pretty serious about it and it makes me feel super uncomfortable.  The other day this woman just kept prying at it and wont let it go.  Telling me about how I should marry her and take her teenage daughter as mine and how good of a kid she is, etc.  Not the fucken thing to joke about nor a thing I want to hear while I am just trying to relax.  I even tired ignoring the questions pretending I didnt hear them, and she would just keep repeating it until I respond.  

I dont want to be rude and tell them to stfu cause im afraid that would lead to them giving me half ass service.  But ignoring them doesnt seem to work either.  How do you guys deter this from happening?

3. I know alot just out right ask if you want to get jerked off.  But I find some just massage ALOT around that area with the slightest touches all around it.  Some have even just layed on top of me cuddling, being all cutesy etc.  But dont offer anything.  Is it something I just need to ask for?  Is it acceptable to just have a boner and see where things go?  Or is that going to get me kicked out the room while naked and shamed for the world to see?

Im talking about the super sensual and sexual massages with touching private bits and I end up left hanging with blue balls when it totally seems like a sure thing.  Not the massages that are super legit with a legit glut massage, etc.

4. Is it ever ok to pick a tenant or ask for someone else?  Sometimes you see real cuties working and I end up with some auntie that wont take no for an answer when they force a HJ on you.  Ill say no and move their hand away but they just keep at it.

5. Any good recommendations for a good massage with a happy ending? Ive tried some walk ups that offers it.  But usually its a rip off that isnt worth the extra money and when I go for massages, I dont want to give the effort of having sex, I just want relax and blow off a load.

Thanks for all your help guys!

Recent Ratings
batman108   28-6-2018 01:24  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   27-6-2018 19:56  Acceptance  +10   I know nothing about HJ and massage bars, but hope others will chime in.
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2018 21:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Jimwong69's post

1. "Basic" M+HE now $500 inclusive of tip for "60 minutes", including shower (on your own), in most places, but more and more joints are charging $600.

Top off or fully nude "body massage" $600-$800, all in.

Nuru $800 and up.

2. Some spa girls offer BJ ($700 and up, tip included)

Some even offer FS (negotiable) on the premises, but this is relatively rare.

3. Pretend to not understand (tingbudong) what she is saying (plausible, since you're a waiguoren). After several times, she'll give up.

3 bis. No need to be shy. Just ask if dafeiji (shoot the plane) is available. That will reassure the girl you aren't LE. Won't be the first time, or the last, she is asked that question. The worst that can happen is she'll say "What, you pervert. No!"

4. I always ask to be shown who's working, then choose. If they refuse, just walk.

5. Many recent reports of spa visits in the Sauna section. TST alone has 60 joints. Don't bother with the ones without street addresses. Best to go see for yourself if the girls and the facilities (usually basic but a cut above the 141 walkups) meet your standards.

Report back.

Recent Ratings
Jimwong69   28-6-2018 10:59  Acceptance  +5   Excellent. Thank you very much for your response
jeffzeke   28-6-2018 08:21  Acceptance  +10   thanks for sharing this valuable info.
joey88   27-6-2018 21:24  Acceptance  +5   Good intel
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2018 08:41  Profile P.M. 

you first should know the difference between the different types of massage places available ... process and procedure are different in these places

for your info regarding not wanting to talk to your masseuse (in any type of massage place) ... small talk with them is their way of getting slightly friendlier with you,
and you should take this opportunity to start some chemistry with her (if she is to your liking) this should lead to a better massage and a better whatever in the end
if you really don't feel like conversing with them just tell they that you want to sleep and if they don't understand your saying , just make the sleeping gesture and stop talking

Recent Ratings
Jimwong69   28-6-2018 10:59  Acceptance  +5   Favorable. Thank you for your input
Jimwong69
Kinky King

UID 91913
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1201
Posts 109
Karma 1193
Acceptance 164
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2018 11:27  Profile P.M. 
Wow.  It seems like prices went up ALOT then.  What is this?  Housing prices in HK?!?!? Lol

I remember last year the average massage was right around $200+/- and it was $100 for the HJ and you get to fit your hand inside her shirt to feel up her tits, take a bra off, some of them just take the top off for full access.  And you can sneak your hand down their pants or up their dress for some undies touching.  All for $300

Keep in mind, im talking about the standard MPs.  The ones with the led foot logo from the outside on the streets and looks super run down on the inside, curtains for doors, non full walls so you can hear the tele and the conversations going on from the outside, etc.

Not a fancy nicely decor place with soothing music and essential oils and shit.  As I can see them charging more for the atomsphere like a hotel would.

And these are some auntie looking women in their 40s I assume.  Not someone you would turn your head to look twice if they walk by.

Knowing this info now, I regret passing up a HJ from some decent looking 20 year old that asked for $500 for the massage and HJ.  I thought I was being taken for a fool like my first time in HK.  

As for the conversations, I normally don't mind it if its just normal chit chat, about cultrual differences, economics, etc.  I just hate how it always ends up in some conversation about marrying them, etc.  Ill even say Im not interested or I dont want to and they would just keep prying at that same topic.  Are women here that desprite for marriage?  And do they really want to leave Hk that bad?  I mean I would understand it a bit more if it was like a third world country when running water and electricity is a limited resource.  But I dont think HK is that bad.

This also applies to SPs.  It leds to the same convo.  But at least with an SP, I can just blow a load, shower and leave.  Not halfway into a massage without an erection yet.

Recent Ratings
MinorInfection   28-6-2018 15:03  Acceptance  +3   Inflation sure is a bitch, ain't it?
frostryder75
Carnal Conqueror

UID 163586
Digest Posts 0
Credits 322
Posts 27
Karma 318
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2018 22:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Jimwong69's post

That's what i'm still trying to get my head over, why bro's choose spa over just a wg. it seems like the spa doesn't even give a great massage so bro's are really there for the finish, so just get to it. So many spa's and it's like a box of chocolates, you'll never know who you're gonna get. At least with the WG we have a DB that gives us some info. And as for the price, I like to know up front the charge. I don't want a 15 minute massage where they fondle you, then give you extortionist prices cuz they literally got your balls in their hands and LB does all the negotiating.

I'll stick to the wg's until spa prices drop dramatically.

Recent Ratings
rajuk   29-6-2018 00:44  Acceptance  +3   Exactly. WG is more fun.
twiceAweek   28-6-2018 23:11  Acceptance  +1   from what you said, you better stick to walk ups
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2018 23:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Jimwong69's post

where were you getting a massage and hj last year for $300 ?
theworm
Kinky King

UID 21445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1329
Posts 236
Karma 1317
Acceptance 244
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2018 00:22  Profile P.M. 

Go to YL and spend $250 for a quickie with a young chick.

Recent Ratings
Jimwong69   29-6-2018 01:24  Acceptance  +5   Favorable. Where/what is YL?
rajuk
Lustful Lord

UID 236594
Digest Posts 0
Credits 645
Posts 239
Karma 605
Acceptance 790
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2018 00:56  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by frostryder75 at 28-6-2018 22:25
That's what i'm still trying to get my head over, why bro's choose spa over just a wg. it seems like the spa doesn't even give a great massage so bro's are really there for the finish, so just get to  ...

My thoughts exactly. I pay £45 for a one hour full body massage and then she expects another £20 for a hand job. So that is £65 for a massage and HJ. Very poor value for money since full service is for £50 for 30 mins fucking and an extra £10 for oral without. Really want to push the boat out.... add another £10 for cum in mouth. So total £70 for full service and cum in mouth. That includes French kissing.

This is not only for E Asian wg, but the norm for other ethnicity.

But most times I just want to relax, the masseur get angry how dare I not want to pay extortionate amounts of money for a hand job. No matter how fit. I am lucky that most times during the massage I get to feel up their tits and get my hands into their knickers. E Asian women seem to like me   

When I was in China a few weeks ago, in Jinan the normal price for full service was £120 for an hour and that was hit and miss. OWO was up to the wg and cum in mouth was very rare.

So the cost in lower in the West than in China. Massage (full body) was extortionate cost, about £100 for an hour in Jinan China.

[ Last edited by  rajuk at 29-6-2018 00:58 ]
Jimwong69
Kinky King

UID 91913
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1201
Posts 109
Karma 1193
Acceptance 164
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2018 01:22  Profile P.M. 
Sometimes I just dont want to give any effort for sex and just want my sore muscles and back to be worked on.  Sometimes after a good massage, I feel like a whole new person.  Keep in mind my body is all fucked up from my youthful motocross days.  I had alot of "hold my beer" moments when friends propose stupid ass stunts and jumps and Ill do them to impress the girl or prove I had thr balls.  When the adult me would just shake my head thinking "what a fucken idiot".  Payback is a bitch for all the dumbass shit you put your body though when you were young.  And all the "I dont need to see a doctor, ill just walk it off" only for it to make you more fucked when you get older.

And sometimes with WGs I just feel ripped off.  Yeah they might be hot.  But they go all starfish no effort mode once you got your wanker out and you end up doing all the work while they bitch at you to finish.  At least with a massage, I get something out of it and its more money well spent since they are actually moving and "working" and not just laying there naked complaining about you taking too long.
Sometimes "I" feel like I should be paid since Im doing all the fucken work.  

Dont get me wrong, some WG is absolutely worth it and make you feel like a king.  But these days it seems like more of a hit and miss.

Thanks to these forums I found out who to see and who to avoid.

Twiceaweek.  It was just at your typical places everywhere.  Mong Kok, SSP, TST, etc.  Some I just got led up by some flyer granny cause Ill walk around and get sore and Ill think "why not at these prices".
Once again, these are not lookers.  Just your typical old auntie types.  

Now that I think about it.  I would often refuse the HJ when they ask cause they werent anything to look at and they would say somwthing like "its only $100, its not much money, come on" and just start wanking it.  Maybe they just have a counter offer when you reject them so at least they walk away with some kind of tip?  Maybe I used a bargaining trick I wasnt even aware of lol.  Kinda like when you walk away at ladies market and they try to lure you back with a lower counter offer lol.

And I also find most asian Massages to be more effective than western massages where it seems like they are just covering you up in oil like when im marinating ribs for supper lol.  Im a fan of really painful massages.  Maybe its a gateway for S&M, I dunno lol.

[ Last edited by  Jimwong69 at 29-6-2018 01:34 ]

Recent Ratings
theworm   29-6-2018 10:05  Acceptance  +5   gateway for S&M, ha ha, funny
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2018 11:11  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #9 Jimwong69's post

If they don't stop after I've repeatedly said no, I'll just simply ask them if they're trying to make me angry and if I should be asking for the manager to come in. That usually stops them... Of course... Then they ask why. Lol. I usually blame jet lag. One masseuse said, "OK, but next time you come in, I'm going to rape you".  Lol. Too bad I was leaving town the next day. I really do wonder what would have happened if I went back. Lol

~UD