Link: http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSpa.html
Nationality & Language: Mainland, Putonghua
Face:  6.5/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 2/10
Service: 1/10
GFE: 1/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: 1600, 60 min (isn't it supposed to be 75 minutes?)
Repeat: ehhh...

Having visited many soaplands in Tokyo and Osaka, I figured I'd give one of the nuru places here a try.  I picked Nuru since it got some good reviews here.  The session started with showering.  Saw the soap stool in the shower...which was never used.  She also seemed to focus a lot on cleaning my butt crack...maybe some ass play or rimming later?  (Nope).  After the shower we moved to the bed for the massage...skillwise is pretty much what one would expect.  Surprisingly no ST as we moved to the air mattress (half the size of the ones used in Japan) after the massage.  The nuru session was very brief and quite underwhelming.  She had me flip over and then did some more B2B before the very brief BBBJ.  We moved to the curvy chair where she put on condom.  Very brief cowgirl before she wanted to move to the bed where she wanted to missionary.  I was pretty much bummed out about how this was going but carried on until I finished.  Back to the shower where again for some reason she spent a lot of time cleaning my ass crack.  On the way out mamasan asked me how the session went.  When I didn't say anything I guess she figured out that it didn't go so well.  She asked me if I would visit again in the future.  I told her maybe.  As I headed out the door I heard mamasan start to have a conversation with Mei.  Overall a disappointing experience.

Recent Ratings
lawacu   5-7-2018 22:25  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the info.
batman108   28-5-2018 12:59  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
twelve98   28-5-2018 03:36  Karma  +5   This place seems to have gone downhill
zebra   27-5-2018 06:28  Karma  +4   Was the mamasan reading Hemingway?
amphibean   27-5-2018 00:48  Karma  +4   mamasan has become increasingly greedy & actually faked posts on our board and started drama on this board last time I r ...