Subject: XL - avoid this garbage at all costs. (Post 1 of 3)
M3V8
Kinky King

UID 149126
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1186
Posts 121
Karma 1170
Acceptance 315
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2018 04:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
XL - avoid this garbage at all costs. (Post 1 of 3)

There really is no honey girl review here because I didn't end up hooking up with a girl.

Here's the reason.

After browsing the web a bit and looking at the honey girls, I decided to try two of them.

The links are these two:

http://go141.com/en/A70980-TST-HoneyGirls-XL0335.html

http://go141.com/en/A70995-TST-HoneyGirls-XL0338.html

After continuous back and forth with the agent via SMS for two days and confirming my appointment and the availability, I was promised these two and one more:

http://go141.com/en/A70981-TST-HoneyGirls-XL0336.html

According to the agent, all were present and I was allowed to browse through them and choose who I preferred.

I was given the address in TST and cabbed it there from HK island.

I get to the K hotel, and was instructed to call the agent once I arrived.

She said standby as she will text me the room number.

I asked which girl it was. She promised 335.

I get to the room. Rang the doorbell.

After she tried to hide behind the door to lure me in, I stood my ground and didn't enter. She peaked behind the door.

WTF. some 35+ something year old lady was standing behind the door asking me if I was satisfied.

Um, NO.

0% resemblance. Well maybe 1% considering they were both female and Chinese.

I walked away, called the agent and was like WTF that's not even close to the picture.

She said ok ok hold on, she'll show me 338.

I get to the next room and did the same. Rang the doorbell and waited for her to reveal herself.

LOL.

Some Filipino girl peaks out.  I have nothing against that race, but come on. 0% resemblence again.

Not only that but she wasn't even remotely attractive. Nobody would give her a double take on the streets.

I left, called the agent again.

Now she says "no English" and we should talk via SMS.

She now says those are the only two girls present.

I said you promised me 3 girls and 2 of them aren't even the right girl.

She repeats by saying only 2 girls.

At this point I was super pissed and was this close to call the cops on her and get a raid on her business.

I was walking back to TST station to save some money and take the MTR home to lick my wounds but the MTR was closed already, so I had to cab it back again.

Shady as fuck.

Bait and switch.

This was my first attempt at a hotel walk in and now I see how fucked up it is.

Seriously, the mods on this forum should figure out a way to ban such agents who post up fake pics and perform the bait and switch. Don't even get me started on the SSP bullshit.

Seriously mods, think about it.

To be continued:

Part 2 here:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

[ Last edited by  M3V8 at 6-5-2018 05:10 ]

Recent Ratings
batman108   8-5-2018 00:42  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
ohmicmic   7-5-2018 11:50  Acceptance  +1   great reminder
p0ison   7-5-2018 10:16  Acceptance  +4   Sorry for the experience you had, but as long as bros fall for the trick this B&S continues... You did well to walk away ...
SimonTheShark   6-5-2018 16:08  Acceptance  +4   Totally agree. Always a disappointment
adav   6-5-2018 14:40  Acceptance  +1   XL is a joke. Tried two occasions. Both B&S with shameless methods. One to avoid.
Pinkpuffy69   6-5-2018 13:38  Acceptance  +3   Wow good Intel. Good 6th Sense you have
aurufc   6-5-2018 08:09  Acceptance  +20   Great intel thx