Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2018 10:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Taichung - Such a dead place

Have heard so much about Taiwanese girls - a mix of beauty and submissiveness that when a chance came to visit Taichung, i was eagerly looking forward to it. Was there on a saturday, went to club 18 TC, the place starts to fill only after midnight, a price of 600 TWD gets 2 standard drinks, a decent number of girls but mostly in groups, and perhaps not as fashionable as HK, music was okay. A few foreigners but 90% place was filled with locals. The most annoying thing was that smoking is permitted inside, so after a few hours my eyes were hurting from smoke. So, no choice but to come out.

Took a cab and asked him what fun thing Taichung has, and he took what I am guessing is Red Light district full of KTV, went to check in one of them and vibe wasn't good, plenty of men downstairs, the ktv room itself was kind of rundown, so I beat a hasty retreat. This was despite me telling the cab driver that I am looking for an upmarket place. Then he said upmarket places will be more expensive, and I said I know that. The price for this rundown ktv was apparently 4500 TWD for 1 hour with drinks. Then he calls a "friend" and he tells more upmarket place will be 1600 TWD for girl sitting fee an hour but since I am alone, I need minimum 2, plus 3200 for room, plus charges for drinks, so closer to 10,0000 all put together. Apparently girls are available for takeout at 8000 TWD. I didn't commit to take out but said even at 10k I want to visit, so he drives me for 45 mins and then he calls up his friend and then he realizes he has gotten me to a wrong address. I was pretty annoyed by this time and it was close to 2 AM, so not willing to get into more trouble, I just asked him to drop me to the hotel near Fengjia night market.

I guess I should have just stayed at 18TC and taken in some eye candy rather than getting into this long drive but at least no harm done but wonder if I were drunk, would it have been more dangerous.

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   7-4-2018 00:04  Acceptance  +3   Good info. Thanks!
Mister   6-4-2018 13:55  Acceptance  +3   Got the wrong cabbie. Hear TC is triad territory, so no action would be a surprise. Maybe only for locals?
batman108   6-4-2018 11:21  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks