Subject: Has K Pressure gone downhill for good ?
tonyandguy
Kinky King

UID 116523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1237
Posts 104
Karma 1210
Acceptance 547
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2017 18:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Has K Pressure gone downhill for good ?

K pressure used to be an old favorite of mine for many many years and I have had a few notable amazing girls that I remember who offered dfk, bbbj, rimjobs the works ! hell I even had anal there from a skinny Shanghainese chick.

The things is over the past 3 years or so, I think I have seen nothing but 40 year old overweight aunties sent into those small karaoke rooms. It makes sense when you think about it I don't think they have raised prices in 10 years an this has resulting in lower quality gals willing to lick ass for the money. Have any bros had good experience lately there?

.: Link to  Mongering (Google) Map of the best 141/Sauna in HK :. http://tinyurl.com/jmo8477 Created by TonyandGuy
BrianXXX
Musky Member

UID 102627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 197
Posts 16
Karma 194
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-2-2013
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2017 20:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 tonyandguy's post

I used to love these joints too and was a regular of K-P and 37 Dundas. The great service for 50 mins for about 390 HKD + 120 HKD room fee was unbeatable for me and I took the aunties once in a while as a minor issue. Because most of the time I could call up my favourites who were fairly young and still in good shape.

After they left, and the spots were not filled up by similar ones, I gave up these joints. More because I discovered brothels where you don't have the room fee and they have early birds rates too (before 2pm). So for about 350 HKD in total, you get the same service, the same play time and yes, also the same quality of girls. But for me this 150 HKD discount is a no brainer and once in a while I could find some gems in these no room fee brothels.

My favourites are the ones on 311 Portland street and 42 Bute street. I would only consider going back to K-P and 37 D for threesomes as they have a nice 3P deal - I believe about 600 HKD plus 120 HKD room fee if i remember correctly. But since I have ticked the 3P box already, I am not in such an urge anymore. And I even think that these 3Ps should be be possible in these no room fee brothels too... any bros who can confirm this?
tonyandguy
Kinky King

UID 116523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1237
Posts 104
Karma 1210
Acceptance 547
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2017 15:52  Profile P.M. 
Agree with you Brian  with 390 deals avail there is no real need to go back to KP or D37. I will try out 311 Portland as that is not on my list. I  have added it to my map see link below . Do you remember the price? I want to compile a list of brothels with similar setups.

.: Link to  Mongering (Google) Map of the best 141/Sauna in HK :. http://tinyurl.com/jmo8477 Created by TonyandGuy
BrianXXX
Musky Member

UID 102627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 197
Posts 16
Karma 194
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-2-2013
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2017 19:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 tonyandguy's post

Hey tonyandguy, the normal deal there is 390 for 50 mins with at least 2 shots. Their between 11am and 2pm deal is about 350 HKD. Tips are appreciated but I believe that the girls by default expect no tips. You pay afterwards at the counter outside to the manager and they have always change back. At 42 Bute they also send you away with a drink - always a nice gesture after a hot fuck to commute back with a nice cold ice lemon tea.

Recent Ratings
tonyandguy   10-5-2017 17:09  Acceptance  +5