Karma 1424
Acceptance 396
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2016 02:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Why bbbj is ok

Having been on this site for a while, the general consensus is that bbbjs, DATY, rimming, DFK are acceptable practice, whereas bareback sex is obviously a big no-no.

Truth is, very little scientific studies have been done regarding oral sex in general, and the transmission of STDs through mouth/genitalia contact. We know of course that things like herpes can easily be passed on from mouth to dick.

It is even harder to evaluate how much of a risk oral sex is, as this is usually foreplay and followed by penetrative sex, so how the disease was transmitted is hard to access.

All I have been told through discussions with my friends in the medical fields is that the risk is lower. How low is debatable.

I am part of the club of bbbj enthusiasts, but sometimes I wonder if it would be better to be more cautious.

How do you guys evaluate this kind of risk taking?

Recent Ratings
jake.houston   24-12-2016 06:07  Acceptance  +6   I would say we avoid medical speculation and allow everyone to do their own research.
eagerpleaser
Carnal Conqueror

UID 156318
Digest Posts 0
Credits 307
Posts 69
Karma 303
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-9-2016
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2016 14:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply#1

Whenever you join the punting game either you have a stable partner or not, you want more & more. The traditional thinking tell us, WG may in some degree not clean. But when you decide to have a punt, you want enjoy a WG can provide. BBBJ actually let you feel more & more satisfaction & it is not a direct contact, so you tell yourself it is nothing else. Of course once you have the first contact, there is no turning point to CBJ.
DATY is a reverse thinking, WG is professional in sex, whenever they enjoy through DATY, it a sign of superman of yourself even though you have only a few minute of sex power.
Ass Rimming is so rare & may not be provided by WG, once again you will consider a different satisfaction.
CIM is stage II of BBBJ especially when you cannot control yourself.
Anal, you have not analyse but you may always think to try. Of course we all agree anal is the highest risks
To this end, what you think which services a WG mostly do not prefer to do. BBBJ, DATY, CIM, Rimming, anal???
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2016 03:25  Profile Blog P.M. 
STDs, while as an umbrella term is frightening, many of them are curable/treatable now. I think the fear, is still the big one: AIDS. And while the threat of AIDS isn't as dire as it was 30 years ago, it's still the big bad. I think the big nonos for the sex industry is to protect against this.

As for why we look for it.... it's all about risk/reward mate. What are we willing to risk to get our reward? Hahahahaha

~UD
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2016 03:27  Profile Blog P.M. 
STDs, while as an umbrella term is frightening, many of them are curable/treatable now. I think the fear, is still the big one: AIDS. And while the threat of AIDS isn't as dire as it was 30 years ago, it's still the big bad. I think the big nonos for the sex industry is to protect against this.

As for why we look for it.... it's all about risk/reward mate. What are we willing to risk to get our reward? Hahahahaha

~UD
acerbe
Kinky King

UID 40674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1444
Posts 411
Karma 1424
Acceptance 396
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2016 02:39  Profile P.M. 
Of course WGs are perceived to be at higher risks of carrying STDs, 6-7 encounters a day as opposed to the average of 6-7 times a month.

The biggest fears being HIV, HPV and herpes, which cannot be cured.

I guess it's like you say UncleDad, risk/reward. It's like working a dangerous job, fishing crabs on the high seas or sth
Jack_Sparrow
Kinky King

UID 115784
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1722
Posts 148
Karma 1704
Acceptance 356
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-3-2014
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2016 08:55  Profile P.M. 
UncleDad nailed it: gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes etc. are all treatable so it's really about HIV. Risk of transmission of HIV by receiving unprotected oral sex is very low and may not even occur so BBBJ is considered safe enough.