Subject: A Tour of Fuji Building, Causeway Bay (22 Jan 16)
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:21. 
hornybee
Nookie Newbie

UID 29206
Digest Posts 0
Credits 63
Posts 40
Karma 61
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2016 02:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A Tour of Fuji Building, Causeway Bay (22 Jan 16)

Had nothing to do in CWB this afternoon so decided to check out the girls up in Fuji, last time I went there was 11 years ago, the front entrance sure has had a huge facelift and looks rather classy!

Went in at 5pm and only had to share the lift with 2 other brothers.  Went straight to 22nd floor and work my way down.

Unfortunately, that time of the day must be rather busy, so at least half the rooms had the "please wait" sign on.  I noticed that those who put messages on the front door like "after 90s" or "young" were all busy with no exceptions....wish I could have gotten peek on at least a couple!

Those who were available and opened the door were rather old......at least 30yo which was not MCOT.  You could also see a lot had fake boobs which is another turn-off

So after browsing all the available girls I left (I actually wasn't going to punt, so I made a point to thank each girl who opened up).  There were a few that are worth it for bros who like me enjoy slim girls and reasonably young (ie less than 28?).

They are in 14th floor A2, 12th floor B2 and 12th floor A3  --> In fact 12A3 is not bad at all, tall (170cm) slim with long hair down to her waist.  I think she charge $500 and speaks mandarin only.  She looks cute and I'm thinking of actually giving her a go!

Other things of note - Victoria on 22 floor was busy but could hear her moans which were quite seductive

Japan AV model speaks no chinese and had a very japanese accent when speaking broken english, but she's at least 35 and not slim, but not chubby either

Tatiana in 9A1 was busy but did catch a glimpse of the russian in 9A3 - She's old looking and rather fat.....FYI

So yea.......let you guys know if I do go for 12A3!

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   24-1-2016 02:51  Acceptance  +4   Favorable