Subject: Sinking ship, averted but makes me want her more!
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:18. 
Kennichi
Kinky King

UID 9144
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1607
Posts 1363
Karma 1569
Acceptance 759
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2014 03:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sinking ship, averted but makes me want her more!

This is primarily for catharsis but feel free to comment call me a plonker or whatever. Posted here because she reads the other forums.

But if you remember Sweetashley? she's back, she deleted her profile and only sees (or says she only sees) a couple of high rolling
regulars now and again currently she swoops in every 2-3 weeks for a short time. As she really is a university student.

I don't know what happened considering I've banged 3 WG been to a sex party and 2 civilians this week (one who was getting married next week too). Anyway as I'm getting
older I need more recovery time for the 2nd round.

We got to talking and telling each other silly stories of our lives. This made the time run over (no extra charge). It then got onto the thorny topic of well I do this just to keep myself ticking over. I keep a list of the sane ones like you and only see them.

While fucking her I was still chatting to her and she said I neither like nor dislike it. It hurts a bit but I'm ok. The chat felt like a one of the real GFs I've had previously and I thought wow this WG is something special.

We chatted some more and it was oh I don't really care about this I have bigger fish to fry I'll be out and done in a few months. Because this isn't all I have in my life and I can come and go as I please it bothers me very little. When you put it inside me even though it feels nice I know you're not a lover and just a client. I can put the stimulation aside and split it mentally. It's a nice bonus when you make me cum but there is no connection between us.

I thought wow so incredibly rational!

All other WG hate her immensely as she is a swooper she comes in does the most guys who offer her the most money saves it and goes away

She isn't trying to make me fall for her it's just her normal personality.

Most WG I've met except for one other in Manchester who is a sex addict (I could NEVER be her partner for real as I would die from too much sex) I don't feel much for. But I saw others mentioning her and my heart skipped a beat.

I feel I'm kind of boarding the sinking ship except she's not leading it on in anyway and told me she doesn't feel the same way either.

I'm now wondering if I should see her again....

Life is short very...
yazoo
Erotic Emperor

UID 59061
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2404
Posts 1195
Karma 2319
Acceptance 1703
Reading Access 60
Registered 17-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2014 04:06  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Most WG I've met except for one other in Manchester who is a sex addict (I could NEVER be her partner for real as I would die from too much sex) I don't feel much for. But I saw others mentioning her and my heart skipped a beat.

Been there...  ...its a warning sign but you seem to have things in perspective.

She's become a bit of a babe - friend, of course your heart skips.  Doesn't mean your ship has sunk.  Now could she make you do something very stupid?  That's the question.

Recent Ratings
Kennichi   27-11-2014 07:59  Acceptance  +4   

biardker
Lustful Lord

UID 53556
Digest Posts 0
Credits 722
Posts 198
Karma 702
Acceptance 393
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-10-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2014 08:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 yazoo's post

Anyone here who punts even semi-regularly has "fallen" a bit for a WG.  If even for a short time. There's always pluses and minuses. On the plus side, it makes the sex better for you because you feel something.  On the minus side, you may be letting emotions get the better of you and do something stupid, like help her with tuition or something.   That risk aside, it's at least a punt with a bit more excitement than the others. Enjoy it.

Recent Ratings
Kennichi   27-11-2014 07:59  Acceptance  +4   
Kennichi
Kinky King

UID 9144
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1607
Posts 1363
Karma 1569
Acceptance 759
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2014 03:46  Profile P.M. 
Ok this just got weird.

I saw her again yesterday. She said I was her last client that day... weirder since I went to see her at 11am. We had coffee and lunch and she talked about her university course. I even helped her out with her homework and one of her assignments.

She then said to me call me some time maybe we can do something together. She scribbled her personal phone number not her WG number onto a piece of paper and wrote down her first name.

I have no idea what happened.

Recent Ratings
wander   10-12-2014 10:22  Acceptance  +1   gotta laugh at Yazoo's comment. Brilliant
yazoo   9-12-2014 12:16  Acceptance  +5   Now beer money gets spent in flower shops and jewelry stores!

Life is short very...
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2014 10:04  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Kennichi at 9-12-2014 03:46
Ok this just got weird...

It's not just us who sink our ships!!  Once a girl always a girl ...

be nice to her ... and clear about what she can expect from you ... girls sometimes need a guy they can go to "while they are waiting for the right guy" ... and an older and more experienced guy fits the bill, both for skill level and perceived subsequent dumpability ... but in my observation that usually leads to a stronger attachment and Great Expectations ... so be gentle ...

it certainly sounds like you could have a really nice connection!

Recent Ratings
Kennichi   11-12-2014 21:30  Acceptance  +4   Wise words

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2014 10:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Kennichi's post

Here is my take on it:

First.. nice Bro!!  A WG is throwing some extras at ya.  For whatever reason she's doing it, it still feels nice, right?  Enjoy it!

Second:  enjoy it, embrace it, go along for the ride (with your eyes wide open, your heart protected, your wallet secured).

I fell into many intense WG<>Punter relationships (especially in Hong Kong!).  They are wonderful, high-octane, intense affairs.  I had a blast and they did to.  They all ended for various reasons (she moved away or her visa ended, or I moved, or I vanished, whatever).

A KEY POINT to take away from this...  is that THESE are the girls, the moments, I REMEMBERED!!! And I cherish these memories.. and those girls.   Chalisa, Joann, Rose, C, Mai, Lenny, Sally, Rachel....

These moments and women I wont and cant forget.  I am smiling as I write this just recalling them.

Recent Ratings
Kennichi   11-12-2014 21:30  Acceptance  +4