Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2014 22:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
funny sex quotes

The one by Bette Midler is my favourite.

"Personally I know nothing about sex because I have always been married."
-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When the lights are out, all women are beautiful."

"If you smoke after sex, you're doing it too fast."

"Sex is dirty only if it's done right."
-Woody Allen

"My husband's German. Every night I get dressed up as Poland and he invades me."
-Bette Midler

"If God had intended us not to masturbate, He would have made our arms shorter."
-George Carlin

"The sex was so good that even the neighbors had a cigarette."

"The brain is viewed as an appendage of the genital glands."
-Carl Jung

"Sex is emotion in motion."
-Mae West

"Masturbation is like procrastination, it's all good and fun until you realize you are only fucking yourself."

"Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you."

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Recent Ratings
cookiemonsta   1-3-2014 14:44  Acceptance  +3   ...Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer... i like that