Subject: Dating/Casual Encounters sites for threesome
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:11. 
JCooper
Nookie Newbie

UID 76819
Digest Posts 0
Credits 37
Posts 23
Karma 34
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2013 13:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dating/Casual Encounters sites for threesome

Hey guys,

My girl and I are looking to find another girl to bring into the bedroom for a casual fling, since she wants to try a threesome and have another girl with me. Thing is, I don't know where to start looking for a girl.

Our close circle of friends, she doesn't want to ask them since she thinks most of them(or all of them) will refuse. And I don't want to hire a hooker, since the notion of a hooker being not that clean, dirty and being too "professional" might be bad. Plus we don't want to pay as well.

I tried looking on Craigslist Casual Encounters but it's been a no go so far, mostly pic collectors.

So I'm wondering where can I find amateur girls or does anyone know of any sites for HK dating or casual flings that might be of some help finding such a girl?

Thanks bros!
kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2013 16:26  Profile P.M. 
You could try the social apps like WeChat, Momo, Tagged, iAround, or QQ.  Start a profile pretending to be your girl and clearly state bisexual.  I'm sure you will get some attention.  Most of it bad though.

You could also try to find a DH in Wanchai.  But you would have to pay.

I think you actually DO want a professional though.  You want at least one person to not be nervous, and you don't want your girl to get worried about you falling for the new girl.  So a pro might be best for the first time.  She can guide the action.

Your and her ethnicity might also impact your success.
SailorMan
Lustful Lord

UID 4978
Digest Posts 0
Credits 624
Posts 387
Karma 614
Acceptance 208
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-11-2007
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2013 17:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JCooper's post

Try     ADULT FRIEND FINDER.
I was a member for years and got a lot of action.
Mostly from couples seeking another guy for a MMF.
Once you are "established", you will be surprised how many "parties"
you will be invited to.

I stress , it was not easy to get in on the scene as a single male to start with
but once you are , the offers come thick and fast. the ones that know and trust you invite you
to play with other couples and often recommend you to others .
it is all about trust and reliability ..
I saw one particular couple regularly for MMF fun , and when he went away on business
he would arrange for me  to go and "service " his wife while he was away.
WE even went to parties together as a couple and had a great time .
sadly they went to live in U.S.A.but we still keep in touch and when she comes back to HK to visit mum we book a hotel and fuck for hours !

Give it a try , it should be a lot easier for you as a couple than it was for me as a single male ...

I would,t bother with craigslist , it is mostly "professionals " trying to make money...
PLUS , there are a LOT of ladyboys pretending to be girls !

Happy Punting

SailorMan

[ Last edited by  SailorMan at 18-7-2013 17:47 ]