Karma 6
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2013 01:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Confused first time experience

Hello guys I'd like to make my first report since i just did my first punting and I'm not sure whether I should be disappointed or proud of myself because it took me a long time before I released my cum into her. Was it because I masturbated so much that I finally had control of releasing my cum? I'd also like to know whether I'm safe from any diseases cause I released my cum inside her and yes i was wearing a condom. It was late at night and she was getting irritated because I just couldn't cum until I forced myself pounding harder on her pussy. And here's what I'm confused about, so I was browsing the page for girls until I ran across this one particular girl and her profile claims she could speak Cantonese,mandarin and English so I decided to give her a call and book and appointment and I'm also curious why they blur out the faces of the girls when I browsed through their profile? Do they actually cheat you and give you a different girl instead of the actual one?

Would appreciate it if I could get an immediate response from this topic

Recent Ratings
gaoxing   7-3-2013 10:40  Acceptance  +1   Would appreciate if you could make sense
anon_bear   6-3-2013 02:53  Acceptance  -1   don't ask the same question twice. also this area is for reports, not questions&answers. go see a dr. about the STD que ...
vxvxvx
Nookie Newbie

UID 102990
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2013 09:24  Profile P.M. 
hey dude
if it was your first time you were probably just nervous. did you get hard as you would normally?

i believe they blur it b/c she's a local girl and prob don't want to be recognized

Recent Ratings
anon_bear   6-3-2013 11:35  Acceptance  +1   what does getting hard have to do with anything?
HaiArnold
Nookie Newbie

UID 91912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 6
Karma 6
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2013 11:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 vxvxvx's post

That's the thing I was super nervous it took me awhile to get my penis hard and I had to play around with her pussy and the time I inserted it in her it felt natural and I lasted a good 30minutes she constantly asked me if I was going to cum but it just wasn't happening until I doggie her and took 3 more minutes to release it

And wow I didn't know that about the blurring thingy cause after that sex I couldn't remember her face anymore or maybe I was so focused on her body I could only vision her boobs and vagina
Frenchexpat (Faites chier la vache)
Kinky King

UID 69773
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1252
Posts 639
Karma 1234
Acceptance 366
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2013 16:41  Profile P.M. 
Wow...
A as mentioned by papa bear, not the right section, this is not a report, no info no nothing.
B you have asked the question already and you have received a reply even from the mods that said "go and see family planning".

Now that leads me to a very simple question: are you an adult? If not (and by your tone and your questions, I would tend to think you are not, but maybe am wrong), you are not authorized to be on this website...
timewaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 7180
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2778
Posts 1944
Karma 2755
Acceptance 467
Reading Access 60
Registered 14-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2013 21:27  Profile P.M. 
anytime a wg tells me to cum, it makes it worse & more difficult for me to cum.

Recent Ratings
kevlar   9-3-2013 19:52  Acceptance  +2   So true.. especially when they try to rush you.. such a turn off
bonkers89
Lustful Lord

UID 25160
Digest Posts 0
Credits 829
Posts 703
Karma 819
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2013 07:28  Profile P.M. 
wow.... you certainly have a lot of questions, that lead into more questions, and then get sidetracked, and then wait.... what was the original point again??

To answer your last question - yes, they "cheat" all the time. Its what you'll see referred to as B&S (Bait & Switch).
More38
Banned

UID 103209
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 7
Karma 14
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 0
Registered 6-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2013 02:09  Profile P.M. 
You are safe from some diseases wearing a dom, but should be aware that you can get genital herpes (type 2) even when using a dom. As a carrier even if the wg is not showing any symptoms she will still be shedding cells not all the time but there will be times which means any skin to skin contact with that area  you are at risk of catching. Same with cold sores (oral herpes type 1) even if she looks clear but she happens to be shedding cells and gives you a bbbj then you are at risk of catching type 1 in your genital area... then there are the carriers that never show symptoms in a life time but still pass the disease. Do your research on this and get the facts yourself.