DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2012 09:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
President Kennedy's 19-yo gf comes out

Mimi Alford

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nat ... 4aS7OdoQozP4tyySsmK

In the summer of 1962, Alford was a slender, golden-haired 19-year-old debutante whose finishing-school polish and blueblood connections had landed her a job in the White House press office.
Four days into her internship, she was invited by an aide to go for a midday swim in the White House pool, where the handsome, 45-year-old president swam daily to ease chronic back pain. JFK slid into the pool and floated up to her.
“It’s Mimi, isn’t it?” he asked.
“Yes, sir,” she said.
“And you’re in the press office this summer, right?”
“Yes, sir, I am,” she replied.
Lightning had struck. Later that day, Mimi was invited by Dave Powers, the president’s “first friend” and later the longtime curator of the Kennedy Library in Boston, to an after-work party. When she arrived at the White House residence, Powers and two other young female staffers were waiting. Powers poured, and frequently refilled, her glass with daiquiris until the commander-in-chief arrived.
The president invited her for a personal tour. She got up, expecting the rest of the group to follow. They didn’t. He took her to “Mrs. Kennedy’s room.”
“I noticed he was moving closer and closer. I could feel his breath on my neck. He put his hand on my shoulder,” she recounts.
The next thing she knew, he was standing above her, looking directly into her eyes and guiding her to the edge of the bed.
“Slowly, he unbuttoned the top of my shirtdress and touched my breasts.
“Then he reached up between my legs and started to pull off my underwear.
“I finished unbuttoning my shirtdress and let it fall off my shoulders.”

Recent Ratings
yyy111   8-2-2012 17:24  Acceptance  +1   Wow. What a scandal. Can't believe why dirt still needs to be dragged up on a d ...

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
jyeung23
Carnal Conqueror

UID 16135
Digest Posts 0
Credits 342
Posts 333
Karma 341
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2012 22:57  Profile P.M. 
intreasting read is this verified anywhere?
Nookie Newbie

UID 86802
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 7
Karma 0
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-3-2012
Location Indonesia
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2012 15:59  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
wow, i have never heard about this. great