Credits 241
Posts 206
Karma 240
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-8-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2011 17:22  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cathay's story og mile high club

So finally we have a new underlining of Cathay's stewardesses as MHCLs  - what with the recent news on Apple Daily  and local tabloid coming up with the news and pictures of a CX stewardess giving a BJ to the captain and the captain taking pictures on his smartphone.

Mile High Club at its best eh Cathay?

[ Last edited by  p_diller at 6-8-2011 14:01 ]
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2011 19:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 p_diller's post

Man, you could have at least given us the relevant links. And using the term LBFM is frowned upon here. Plus as one can see in the video and pics below, the girl is most likely Chinese.

Article in Apple Daily:

Concise Article in Chinese:

淫照外洩 國泰徹查
機師空姐駕駛艙口交

【本報訊】本地航空界爆出淫亂疑案,近日國泰員工瘋傳兩張淫照,相中一名穿着疑似國泰制服的空姐,在正在飛行的客機駕駛艙內,替一名外籍機師口交。消息稱,懷疑機師拍下照片後儲存電腦內,部份淫照卻外洩,機師已報警求助。國泰證實收到相關消息,正徹查事件是否屬實。有資深國泰員工坦言,若事件屬實,危及航空安全,有關機師及空姐難逃將被炒命運。記者:謝明明、雷子樂、盧文烈

Concise Article :Translation (my effort):

Cathay Pacific News Release
Investigation into allegations of Cathay Pacific Pilot receiving Blowjob in Cockpit

Apple Daily Coverage : There has been a big scandal in our local aeronautical industry, recently two obscene photos taken by Cathay Pacific staff have came to light. In one of the pics, it can be clearly seen a woman wearing the Cathay Pacific air stewardress uniform is giving fellatio to a non-native Cathay pilot in the airplane's cockpit. After taking the pictures, the pilot had stored them in his computer. Apparently somehow had hacked into his computer and stolen the pics and leaked them through the web. He has sought help from the police with regards to the theft. Cathay Pacific itself has confirmed the related story and are investigating thoroughly the validity of event. Speaking frankly, some senior Cathay Pacific people have stated that if the events are true, then it is a serious violation of aviation safety and the chances are very high the concerned pilot and stewardress will be facing discplinary action.  

The long article in Chinese:
據了解,兩張懷疑在機艙駕駛室內拍攝的淫照,一張是一名年約 30多歲的亞裔女機艙事務長( flight purser)坐在椅上,向上張開雙腿,露出底裙。有看過該相片的國泰中人表示,相中人當時身穿紅色上衣及深色裙,疑似上月初才更換的國泰新制服,因此估計相片是最近拍攝。

另一張露骨相片,是該名空姐跪在椅前,替一名外籍機師口交,相中只見該名機師的下巴,但未見他的全貌。有看過該相片的人士估計,相中機師是一名外籍人士,相信是飛行期間在駕駛艙內拍攝的,「飛機降落時,機師及空姐會非常忙,機師要忙於檢查飛行儀器同寫報告,空姐亦忙於執拾機艙,機內工作人員又多,如果喺呢個時候喺駕駛艙搞嘢,實會俾人睇到」。

工會:絕不可姑息

國泰發言人昨晚證實,接獲消息指有類似相片在社交網絡流傳,國泰初步了解及審閱過有關照片後,認為照片質素粗劣,無法確認相中人穿着的制服是否屬國泰,不能單憑有關照片確認相中人是否為國泰員工及國泰工作場所,但會繼續跟進調查,強調國泰對員工在工作場所的操守行為有嚴格指引規管。
國泰空中服務員工會主席黎玉嬋表示未聽聞這事件,並坦言任空姐多年,身邊從未發生過這類事件。她直斥,若事件屬實,非常荒謬,絕不可姑息這類危害飛行安全行為,「如果係真,仲要喺飛行期間發生,呢啲咁不負責任行為,絕對不能姑息,咁會危害機上幾百條人命,公司必須徹查,嚴肅處理」。
國泰機師協會秘書 John Findlay也表示,未有聽聞這事件,現階段不便評論,他相信公司會徹查。
民航處則表示,暫未接獲事件。有國泰中人認為,事件涉及航空安全,民航處也應跟進。
有資深空中服員指出,國泰指引規定,任何員工若做出危害航空安全或破壞公司聲譽的行為,國泰必會徹查及懲處,嚴重者會被革職。「雖然指引冇白紙黑字寫得好清楚邊啲唔可以做,但大家都係成年人,知道邊啲嘢係唔可以做,例如喺機艙內發生性行為,今次呢件事如果係真,嗰兩個同事實走唔甩,恐怕會被炒魷」。

Long Version Translation : (I dont have time to do it today, maybe someone else)

And here is a link to the video enactment and two pics of the story.

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/te ... &av_id=15496142
deepak123
Lustful Lord

UID 65430
Digest Posts 0
Credits 528
Posts 143
Karma 525
Acceptance 68
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2011 14:47  Profile P.M. 
does anybody have links to the uncensored pics?
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2011 15:51  Profile P.M. 
Today Updated news on incident: http://www.monstersandcritics.co ... ed-cockpit-sex-romp

Hong Kong airline investigates alleged cockpit sex romp

Aug 6, 2011, 6:16 GMT

Hong Kong - Cathay Pacific Airways launched an investigation into photographs circulating among staff that allegedly show a flight attendant performing oral sex on a man aboard a Cathay plane, a report said Saturday.

There were rumours that a video of the encounter had been posted on the internet, the South China Morning Post said.

'One of the photos appears to have been taken inside an aircraft cockpit,' an airline spokesman said. 'There is no way to tell conclusively whether the photo was taken while the aircraft was on the ground or airborne.'

He said the airline was trying to identify the woman who was dressed in what appeared to be a Cathay Pacific cabin crew uniform.

'As we have more than 8,000 cabin crew, some in Hong Kong and some elsewhere, this process will take time. The male in the photo is not identifiable as the face is not shown. There is no evidence whatsoever that he is a pilot on duty. His clothing does not appear to be Cathay Pacific pilot uniform,' the spokesman said.

Becky Kwan Siu-wa, a former chief of the Cathay Pacific Flight Attendants Union, said, 'I don't think this happened on the plane. It is just someone trying to be malicious who has sent these photographs around out of spite.

'These photographs could have been taken anywhere and people can dress up to look like a flight attendant. This has happened before where photographs of this kind have been circulated like this, but they have always been discredited. Certain people may have a grudge against the airline or the people involved and carry out these actions to get back at them.'
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2011 16:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 doghead's post

Ahhh....again this Becky!!
If I were CX, I'd play up this incident i/o trying to downplay it.

If I remember correctly a few years ago, one of Cathay Pacific's marketing/advertisement push involves the use - or rather mis-use - of their call letters CX. A play on these 2 letters to read SEX!

So why go all prudish now?  Now when airlines are all trying to get market share.

SQ also have toned their "Singapore Girl" approach to marketing their product - WHY?  When the dinosaur airlines have dinosaur stewardesses i/o their quite fetching CX/SQ gals - why not play up their strength!!

Heck - look at that UTube video of the Cebu Pacific flight crew - I betcha that little clip was worth millions as far as getting the airline known all over the world.

Can you imagine some of the marketing blurbs they could have with this incident?

Get some extra CX service
Enjoy CX service
CX - where the unexpected is expected
Wherever the wind blows - There will CX to serve you
Travel safely...with our well satisfied flight crew
Enjoy your trip - CX satisfies

Muahahah/LOL

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 6-8-2011 16:40 ]

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2011 01:41  Profile P.M. 
i've always wanted to take up the cockpit tour
if i knew that was part of the service, i would of taken as many tours on my flights!
hot-digity!

but in all seriousness, from the limited pics i've seen, i highly doubt that actually happened
i've seem many many simulation cockpit mocks in the IT industry
there are MANY hardcore pilot-wannabes out there and could of been playing out their fantasies
IMHO

then again, could be a marketing ploy to promote CX profile
priceless publicity IMO

Recent Ratings
Weelock   17-8-2011 07:19  Karma  +1   Both were terminated from Cathay Pacific
kordoroff
Nookie Newbie

UID 43810
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2011 16:17  Profile P.M. 
links to the original pics

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/tty7.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/gvi9.jpg

[ Last edited by  kordoroff at 7-8-2011 16:19 ]

Recent Ratings
Weelock   8-8-2011 14:53  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
macdad   7-8-2011 16:30  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2011 19:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 deepak123's post

I saw the picture on my friends phone yesterday, he works for Cathay, not very revealing at all!

Edit: of the pilot I mean...

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
aaa888
Erotic Emperor

UID 29134
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2545
Posts 1447
Karma 2526
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 60
Registered 11-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2011 01:32  Profile P.M. 

They don't call it COCKpit for no reason eh

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   15-8-2011 08:33  Acceptance  +1   Nice pussy
oscarmandude
Carnal Conqueror

UID 32785
Digest Posts 0
Credits 318
Posts 252
Karma 317
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-10-2009
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2011 09:48  Profile P.M. 
i don't see anything wrong with this publicity. In fact if the Cathay plays it PR correctly this would be positive experience for the mile high club.
Why wouldn't anyone want to fly with hot stewardess and get fucked in the sky.. that's freaking hilarious.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2011 10:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 oscarmandude's post

sure all publicity is good publicity, and the sex won't hurt Cathay,

But I for one would think twice about flying with them unless I see them do everything to find out if it took place in a real cockpit or (worse) in the air.

Trouble is, these days aircraft are really boring to fly. Everything is completely automated, and in good conditions the plane can literally fly itself from one runway to the next without manual intervention.  So the temptation - for highly trained and intelligent people - to find ways to relieve their boredom must be stupefying.  

Remember the Russian plane that crashed because the pilot let his son sit in the cockpit?  Accidentally overrode the autopilot and the plane literally dived into the ground less than ten minutes later.  One little safety rule broken ... a hundred innocent families bereaved in a second.  

As long as the fantasy remains a fantasy, it's a great one ... and they can do whatever they like while they're off duty as far as I'm concerned ... and if their sexy pics are stolen it's their own loss

... but in a safety scenario I want to see their management assuming someone is guilty until proved innocent ...

As a PR play I'd take it three ways: examine the pics closely for any evidence of them being staged or faked or trace staff and the location, carry out training and disciplinary action appropriately, wile at the same time wringing their hands about how attractive young people behave when off duty ...

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2011 13:11  Profile P.M. 
Pretty tough for that to have happened in the air.  On the wide bodied aircraft (B747) there's a whole gaggle of crew in the cockpit.  On the smaller, short haul 2 pilot planes I suppose she could be in the cockpit while the copilot is in the loo, but then the lone pilot on deck is supposed to be wearing an oxygen mask in case of decompression.  Most likely this took place on the ground and she didn't even allow CIM causing the guy to get a big stain on his pants!

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2011 08:16  Profile P.M. 
New meaning to the term "joystick"
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2011 13:45  Profile P.M. 
Here is the latest news about the scandal and how it has affected Cathay's marketing plans.
Management is worried the marketing campaign slogan "the team who go the extra mile to make you feel special" will be lampooned.

Link :http://www.emirates247.com/news/world/cathay-may-pull-advert-after-sex-scandal-2011-08-14-1.413160

Cathay may pull advert after sex scandal

By    * AFP

Published Sunday, August 14, 2011

A sex scandal has forced Cathay Pacific to review a marketing campaign that bills the airline as "the team who go the extra mile to make you feel special," a company spokeswoman said Sunday.

The Hong Kong carrier launched an investigation last week after photos were published on the Internet of a woman in a red outfit resembling its cabin crew and a man, reportedly her boyfriend, have sex on board.

Two Cathay employees subsequently left the company, but the embarrassing episode - which reportedly took place in the cockpit - has caused the airline to consider postponing its "eople and Service" campaign.

"We are thinking of holding the campaign back for a little while because the timing doesn't suit us at the moment," said a spokeswoman, noting that the "extra mile" slogan was launched it 2010.

The emergence of the sex photos is considered to have compromised the advertising campaign, where cabin crew and staff are to be featured on billboards and newspaper and magazine slots, a newspaper report said.

"The timing of this scandal really could not have been worse in marketing terms," a Cathay management source was quoted as telling the 'Sunday Morning Post'.

"The scope for the slogan and the campaign to be misinterpreted, or ridiculed and lampooned, in light of the cockpit incident, is obvious."

The slogan was being used in online adverts on Sunday, although the spokeswoman, citing confidentiality reasons, told AFP she could not disclose if it would subsequently be used on billboards or other advertising.

Cathay chief executive John Slosar said in a statement released late on Friday that two members of crew "shown in compromising situations" in the photographs "are no longer employees of the company".

It was not clear whether the pair were sacked or resigned voluntarily, as the airline said it would not disclose details.

The airline also refused to say whether the incident took place in the plane's cockpit, but said the investigation found no evidence to suggest the act happened on any of its flights while airborne.
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2011 14:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 doghead's post

I'd say that CX is being very short-sighted on this.

If I were them - I'd definitely go on with the Ad campaign;  Let them lampoon it all they want - most of the public are adult enough to understand - especially since CX IS quite well known as the airline that do go the extra mile to make you feel special - I mean of course their general cabin services etc and not this incident.

Any publicity is good publicity especially when it is  well backed up and ...dare I say it???

OH heck - why not??!!

"Blown all out of proportion!"
LOL!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 15-8-2011 14:33 ]

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2011 15:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 SEAJ's post

You are right, CX is acting like a USA company with regards to this scandal.

What happened to the old tongue-in-cheek (dick-in-cheek perhaps) humor? Most Asian based airlines advertising are sexist anyway as most business travelers are men anyway.

Singapore Airlines has their SG girls and now Cathay Pacific has their CX girls ('cum-xtra' girls)...who can beat that for sex appeal?!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   15-8-2011 15:19  Karma  +1   OMG! Do we really need anything to be more American? LOL!
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2011 20:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by doghead at 15-8-2011 15:12
CX girls ('cum-xtra' girls)....

I thought their marketing department was going for CX Girls as in Sex Girls . . . but Cum-Xtra works for me too!

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
nyc101
Carnal Conqueror

UID 24141
Digest Posts 0
Credits 399
Posts 295
Karma 397
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2011 06:05  Profile P.M. 
Maybe all of this IS part of their new marketing campaign.  If nothing else, they lucked into this cause I can't imagine that they'd get more press just by going their traditional ad route....