Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2011 12:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My Failed weekend!

Everybody has one of those days where nothing bloody goes right! I had one of those weekends! From Saturday morning all the way up until Sunday evening! So I thought as seen as I am having a quiet day I would fill you guys in on my crappy weekend!

The last few months I have been a stand in replacement teacher for a friend, just filling in here and their teaching phonics to children. So I got a call 6am Saturday morning (not happy about that one!)....

My friend: "Yo Bro! (I think he is trying to stay in touch with his youth) I really need you to work today for me, the stupid fu**ing yank has let me down again!"

No offence to any Americans out there....His words not mine....

Me: "Do you know what fu**king time it is!!!"

My friend: "I know I am sorry I will make it up to you, can you be hear for 9? I'll pay you double/per hour"

Me: "OK"

Hell... 5 hours would contribute to a lovely Sunday afternoon in Wan Chai! I have never taught at this place before and all of the work is supposed to be prepared for you etc etc. So I turn up at 8:45 and some of the kids are already there... And the receptionist is quite hot....

Everything goes downhill from here.... Some of the parents are wanting to know my experience as a teacher... My friend is not here yet as he is stuck in traffic... The receptionist is translating between etc etc and everything turns out OK.

What followed has got to be the worst 5 hours of my life so far! (excluding the 2 hours of the movie twilight my ex talked me into watching)

As it turns out, two teachers from the same centre had called in sick on that morning, an American guy and and English lady, I was replacing the English Lady.

The 5 hours consisted of:

* Me being stabbed in the arm with a pencil
* One 4 year old crapping their pants and stinking out the place
* One little girl walking in, seeing me and started crying her eyes out! (I await the jokes on that one....)
* Me receiving a phone number from the ugliest DH in Hong Kong
* 2 Kids wetting themselves

As soon as 2pm came I looked my so call friend in the eye and said "2,000 an hour is not enough for that!" "No wonder the teachers called in sick!"

I wanted a massage, I have two places in Tsuen Wan that I frequent but thought I would try a new one. So on I ventured...Tried one, the girl was oldish but good looking. No tease! Nothing! WTF!

I called a 'friend' to see if they were free, no. Sigh. I could see how this day was going. I'm down 300 bucks and did not get a HE! So I tried 140 Hoipa St and no one was free. I waited, knocked on one door and I could see why she was free.

I spat my dummy and got home around 7ish and drank my sorrows away!

Sunday came and I went into Wan Chai with some friends, good old bar 109!

Let me just say that 1 week ago I was out in Wan Chai and met a lovely girl, apparently (she told me this via text during the week) I was sucking & playing with her boobs in J Forest, I cannot remember a thing! She was sending me pictures and she was quite pretty! I told her I'd be out on Sunday...

I bumped into her on my way to Neptunes 3 and said i'd see her later in J Forest. As I was going into J Forest I bumped into a friends ex wife who is now a bar maid there. at which point this Dh comes over and startes going hell for leather at me!!! In front of my mates, my mates ex wife and everyone. I just tell her to piss off and walk to the toilets...

I come out and my mates ex tells me she has kicked her out... Then the texts start.... I am still getting them now! I have replied once to tell her to stop texting me...

So she gets kicked out then her fecking friends start... I'd had enough... On to Neptunes two, it is still quite early but I bump into a lovely DH there as she is leaving, I get her number then as she leaves I see a stunning Indonesian girl called Alicia...

Needless to say that I took her to VV for two hours...

So the weekend was not a total loss! ha ha

Happy Punting Brothers!

Recent Ratings
wander   24-6-2011 14:07  Karma  +2   Why did she go nuts on you?
thebigz0   21-6-2011 21:55  Acceptance  +1   You got paid and you got laid... not too bad.
doghead   21-6-2011 16:29  Karma  +1   The Kindergarten Punter finally gets his shag

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
xavierkk
Kinky King

UID 39648
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1303
Posts 942
Karma 1293
Acceptance 194
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2011 13:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Petay_1283's post

So did your ex become your ex after she made you watch Twilight with you, or was she already your ex at the time when you watched agreed to watch Twilight with her? If it's the latter, then my question is why??? I sure hope you got some from your ex afterwards ...
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2011 08:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 xavierkk's post

Ha ha no she was my g/f at the time, even she didn't really like it!!

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
xavierkk
Kinky King

UID 39648
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1303
Posts 942
Karma 1293
Acceptance 194
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2011 08:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Petay_1283's post

Phew.

Although I must say that I've watched a lot worse movies to get some pussy.