Karma 499
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2011 11:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Digging

An old man Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato garden, but it was very difficult as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

"Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.
Love,
Dad"

A few days later, he received a letter from his son.

"Dear Dad,
Not for nothing, but don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.
Love,
Vinnie"

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day, the old man received another letter from his son.

"Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love,
Vinnie"