Karma 930
Acceptance 138
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2011 20:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Picking at a KTV

After going to KTVs over and over, I have started getting anxiety over picking!

I have had such amazing experiences that I feel like TONIGHT has to live up to the previous night!   Some of the more memorable girls I have had (Yoyo, Bingbing, JiaJia, WonZe) that picking has become really difficult.  I have also seen so many faces/bodies and heard the same lies over and over that finding one that really stands out is becoming more and more of an issue!

Recently I went to a KTV (I think it was Peninsula) where they brought in lineups and after the first two lineups, there was nothing interesting to see anymore.  I ended up walking around the hallways looking at girls shuffling between the rooms trying to find one that at least interested me and just could'nt do it!

I have been relying on my stable of previous girls to come and sit at a KTV but with recent developments, that list has become shorter and shorter... so with that long winded introduction:

What tips and tricks do my fellow foreigners use to get a good KTV girl for the night?  (We cant all be like SEAJ and have the best girls fight over who gets to set with him tonight...)

One thing that I tend to do is gauge their INSTANT reaction to seeing me.  Everyone will smile eventually when they look at you, but if their first reaction is not a good one they are just faking it and the veneer they try to put up will quickly wear away in the KTV room.

[ Last edited by  JustSeven at 24-4-2011 20:58 ]

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   24-4-2011 23:53  Karma  +1   Pick 2 and let 'em compete for u!
JckJr
Throbbing Titan

UID 24334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3736
Posts 2336
Karma 3693
Acceptance 866
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-5-2009
Location too far away
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2011 22:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JustSeven's post

Well what exactly are you looking for?

Looks, boobs, legs - just use the old mark I.

Fun in the ktv - chat her up in the lineup and see how she responds.

Sex in the bedroom (or ktv toilet) - if you have the answer to this, let me know!

Moving to chat section.
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2011 00:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JustSeven's post

Well.... the best way to pick is to pick 2 and let them compete for you.

Don't fall for the old trick of choosing the second gal at the introduction of the first gal you picked - coz you KNOW they're gonna be friends and instead of competing for you, they're gonna be all night chatting with each other and you're only gonna be the third wheel;  best you chose yourself and definitely from different "teams"

And don't get silly like I've seen a lot of guys become when faced with the "Wall to wall" gals at these KTV's and pick three or even more gals to sit with him - coz you're definitely gonna be the odd guy out!

And do NOT let either one of them leave even one second earlier than when you yourself are leaving; make your choice only at that moment - and all night, keep on "testing" them and actually making them "serve" you - hand over wet towels/tissue to wipe your brows, point to food/drinks and have them feed you or at least hand your glass to you, sling your thigh across their thigh for her to massage it... whilst laying down on the other to massage your shoulders - just keep up the tension and your dominationof them...and you'll end up with a good one.

Just a suggestion.

SEAJ

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
JckJr
Throbbing Titan

UID 24334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3736
Posts 2336
Karma 3693
Acceptance 866
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-5-2009
Location too far away
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2011 01:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 SEAJ's post

Do you feel that with the upturn in business and punters, ktv girls in CP are now more picky and choosy with guys... refusing to go out or even to sit...
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2011 01:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 JckJr's post

Yes - definitely yes.

Was with a few guys last week and I was quite appaled at the reception we got at the Mayflower - at the MAYFLOWER  nonetheless! Can you imagine!

And this "turn-around" had been quite rapid and dramatic with girls actually refusing guys to wait for their own choice. Up to the Chinese New year, business was bad but it has improved so dramatically in CP the last few weeks that I'm actually quite befuddled and amazed.

I've never seen CP this way before with everything just all crowded and prices rising rapidly.  2-5-8 is rapidly disappearing at most KTV's and I figure it will definitely be history in another few months.

Pity!

SEAJ

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2011 08:38  Profile P.M. 
No matter which girl you pick...

... the girl that your mate in front of you picked will look better because you will be constantly looking at her the whole time.  Have you guys noticed that?  That's why whenever I go to KTV, I always swap with my mate's girl and he always wants my girl, so it works out fine, halfway thru the night.  Or is it just me?  As for the downturn in girls picking guys, you guys need to get out of CP and go into the smaller cities, I would feel so ripped off and NOT in the mood if that happened to me.
JustSeven
Lustful Lord

UID 63567
Digest Posts 0
Credits 937
Posts 412
Karma 930
Acceptance 138
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2011 11:31  Profile P.M. 
Haha, heading to the smaller cities?  Yeah if I could find a place out here in west bumblefuck, I would give it a shot.  I do have a hot lead on a KTV near me thats 2 5 8 but going solo would be a little lame and no other mongers out by my area...

As for swapping,  I generally go to KTV parties hosted by BSDave and I havent had the balls to try to swap with anyone there because I do not really know them well enough to propose something like that.  

I normally sit two unless I cannot even find one, in which case, I call from my reserves... though my reserves are getting slimmer and slimmer.

Something that I should also mention is that recently I been getting a pre flower street / lineup pop which is probably making my decision making skills turn to utter shit.  

Hard to be interested in anything that doesnt knock your socks off when you just had a hot girl slob on your knob for the last hour...

so protip:  if you have been having trouble picking, dont get a pop beforehand!

[ Last edited by  JustSeven at 25-4-2011 13:47 ]