Karma 7
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2011 15:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
nother rape case..................

Even by his account, it sounds like rape. What kind of asshole would say 'Let's have sex first and you can go home.'

Even if the woman wasn't physically forced, it's definitely coercion. Who wants to have sex with a crying woman?? Imagine if this was your sister or daughter.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_621060.html

Jan 6, 2011
RAPE TRIAL

Woman tried to seduce me, says accused
In police statements, he says they had consensual sex at his flat

By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent

A MAN accused of raping a woman he met while clubbing at Zouk claimed the alleged victim tried to seduce him on the dance floor.

Ong Mingwee said the then 22-year-old woman agreed to go back to his place, where they had consensual sex.

His account of what happened was revealed in police statements heard in court yesterday, the third day of his trial.

Station Inspector Azman Mohd Hussin of the Serious Sexual Crime Branch of the Criminal Investigation Department read aloud two statements he took from Ong.

The 28-year-old was arrested on Feb 12, 2009, the day of the alleged rape, in a flat above a provision shop he runs in Toa Payoh North.

He stated that he was at Zouk with his brother when he met the alleged victim and her friend. The woman was drunk by then but continued drinking with him.

She pulled him to the dance floor, he claimed, adding that she was dancing as though she was trying to seduce him, which made him feel embarrassed.

When the club closed, he left with her in a cab and they kissed, he said, adding that she agreed to go home with him.

When they reached his flat, however, the woman started to cry and said she was scared and wanted to go home.

'I was like, freak out, because all the while she was okay with me. I then tried to calm her down and told her not to worry as I would not harm her or hurt her,' he stated.

Ong said he managed to calm her down and they started to kiss again.

He said he tried to have sex with her but was unable to because he had drunk too much. She broke down again, and said she wanted to make a phone call and go home.

Ong said he heard her crying non-stop as she talked to her friend and later her mother, which irritated and angered him.

'Turned off' by the woman's long conversation with her mother, he said he took the phone and spoke to the mother in the kitchen, assuring her that he would take her daughter home safely.

When he returned to the room, he asked the woman if he could have sex with her. He claimed that she nodded her head.

After the act, he did not take her home as he was 'not in a mood'.

'It was supposed to be a great night but because of her behaviour, it turned out to be (a) silly night. I don't understand why she wants to report me to the police. I did try to call her after the incident but she did not reply.'

In a further statement, when asked by Station Insp Azman why he did not take the woman home as promised, Ong said: 'Because I felt (like) shit after what had happened.'

He denied telling her that she must have sex with him if she wanted to leave. 'I said something like, 'Let's have sex first and you can go home.''

The alleged victim took the stand yesterday afternoon but her evidence was held behind closed doors following an application by Deputy Public Prosecutors Leong Wing Tuck and Victor Lim.

another one sad case.............another of our bro???????
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2011 17:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 b3nny's post

This should be moved to the News section.

Anyway the guy is a self-fish jerk. He should hav just taken her home and taken her digits if he could. Even if he didn't take her digits, she will remember him the next time they see each other at Zouk. Girls like guys who are gentlemanly and patient.

If the guy wanted sex after a frustrating night at zouk, he can always head over to Geylang.

[ Last edited by  doghead at 22-4-2011 17:16 ]