Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2011 00:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nicole – Lockhart Road Psycho Girl

Ok, here’s the thing. You know those Penthouse Letter you read back when and wanted to in on that – well this morning I got in on that. I’m walking down Lockhart just before 7am this morning, let me tell you not many people up and around at that time. I get grabbed on the arm by this very pleasant looking girl who seems to think she knows me. So the conversation is something like:

Me: Look I’m sorry I don’t think I’ve seen you before in my life. (I’m figuring this is a working girl out for an early morning customer.)

Her: Tells me she has been partying all night and needs a drink.

Me: Ok how about a coffee, I’m just getting breakfast (I’m not up to punt but radar is running now)

Her: Ok, ok , I just need a drink.

Grabs me by the arm and we head off, breakfast place on the corner of Stewart Road is closed and she drags me (not unwillingly) onto Jaffa. She sees the lights on at Neptune 2 (it was open at 7am? go figure) and wants to head in. I tell her that’s not for me, I’m not drinking any alcohol and head back down the road to a coffee place I saw. She follows me in and I offer her a coffee. We both sit and have our coffees and my eggs turn up which were pretty good (she eats the garnishes off my plate – who the fuck does that).
Anyway, let me tell you about this girl, says her name is Nicole XX (name given but prefer not to use it here, I think it is her real name), estimated age 25, HK national, slim figure and C’s up top. Very nice to look at but I’m not sure about her mental state. Check her eyes, pupils look normal, doesn’t smell of alcohol, so I’m wondering what her game is, just a late nighter who is a bit over tired. We talk, yadda, yadda, ya – enjoy the coffee (she hates it/she loves it) – and head out.

I tell her I’m heading back to my hotel to get ready for a meeting at 9am, she tells me she’s gotta be at work in Kowloon by 8:30, tells me she is a nurse. By now it is 7:30 or so. I say ok, catch you later, what’s your number (maybe this will work out tonite) and she tells me a taxi driver took her mobile and her money – WTF is she a bit unhinged or something? I’m looking around to see if I’m about to get mugged or something.

So, I ask if she wants to come up, I’ve got to get changed at work but I’ll take her to Kowloon when I head out but she will likely be late for work. She walks into the hotel (still feels like the walk of shame & want to shout out “not this time, I’m doing a good deed here”).  Into the elevator and up we go, fuck me she turns in and gets into a bit of face sucking, very enthusiastic. I kill the mood a bit by asking if she is a working girl and say that I’m just not up for that right now. She gets miffed and says she is not.

Seems to get over than insult and we head into my room with me (genuinely) thinking ok, well I’ll just get dressed, pay for her to catch a cab (good karma for me) and head off myself. It’s feeling weird but I’m not seeing any downside right now. I start to get my work clothes out and she wants to start kissing again, well I’m in for that. I’ve got mouth wash and I give her some and I do the same, I know that’s weird but it makes me feel a bit more healthy. We get pretty hot and heavy, I’m groping her tits and grabbing her ass. She steps back and takes her top off and tells me “I don’t want to have sex”, I tell her no problem and we haven’t got much time anyway. We’re just fooling on the bed and she grabs my cock through my jeans giving him a nice rub down. She is really getting into it, I start sucking her nipples which she seems to like.

Then she jumps up and drops her remaining garments to reveal a nicely shaved pussy. Wow, now I’m not sure where this is headed, well I kinda are but not sure what the deal is. I ask her again what she does for work, she’s still a nurse apparently. Looks like this is not a monetary transaction.  I ask blatantly “do you want me to fuck you” and she replies “make love to me” – not quite the same thing methinks. Still a fuck is a fuck, and willing is willing. I drop my gear and LB is at full mast ready to roll. We continue to fool about on the bed but no penetration. I spread her legs and rub my cock above the sacred entrance, tempted just to pop it in BB but aren’t that crazy just yet. She does not offer a word of concern, I think I could have BB’d and she wouldn’t have minded.  (scary, not in a good way as it was tempting, lucky all the blood hadn’t gone to my cock and I could still think)

Anyway I sit back and she blows me for a bit which is all part of a good start to the day in my view. I wipe him off, grab a dom, roll it on and slip in. It’s all a bit surreal, kinda have to pinch myself to make sure this isn’t a dream and hope it’s not going to be a nightmare. So we are just fucking away happily (I was pretty damn happy anyway) and she is really into it, asks me to fuck her harder – I love it when a girl says that but the other effect is that I normally loose my nut soon after, this time is no exception and what an orgasm it was, a real toe curler. I slump back and move off to clean off a bit. She’s saying I didn’t cum, please make me cum. Well I figure I’m committed here and need to get her over the line.   So I get to work with hand on/in the clit/pussy and mouth on the titties – sorry no DATY, not with this chick, I literally don’t know where she has been. Fuck me, it was an uphill battle but we got there in the end and she is a happy girl.

Now the tricky bit she seems to going to sleep, what now Batman, I’m not leaving her here and I’ve gotta be out of here is 10 mins or so for my appointment.  Then up she jumps, tells me she is late for work and I’ve gotta get her there. I’m a bit worried that there will be a Fatal Attraction experience happening here but it was all good. Getting her to work, seems a fair deal to me. She is jumping all round the place getting her clothes together making me a bit edgy and I’m pulling myself together as quick as I can and telling her to settle down a bit.

We head back down and towards the MTR, figured that’s a good way to go for us both. I then realize that I had forgotten a folder I needed so I ask her to wait while I go get it. Sure enough I come back and she is nowhere in sight. What to do? I don’t want to leave her there with no money and I am a bit freaked by the events of the last hour and a half – what a ride. Nothing seemed out of place so after a while I headed off and that was then end of my early morning.

Gotta tell you guys, it was the wildest sexual experience of my life, wasn’t sure what was going to happen next but it was well worth the time. No number, no photos but I had to record it for posterity. Now I will only say this once before anyone gets the chance to call me on it – it is a true story, bizarre but true.

Recent Ratings
Stonecold   19-4-2011 09:14  Acceptance  +2   Nice experience!
acerbe   15-4-2011 23:41  Acceptance  +1   Fantastic
UncleDad   15-4-2011 22:14  Acceptance  +1   Awesome! =)~
priapus   15-4-2011 11:54  Acceptance  +1   wow...
HVM   14-4-2011 13:33  Karma  +2   Great stuff! (And agree with doghead)
wander   14-4-2011 09:46  Karma  +2   Ha! What now Batman?
thedude   14-4-2011 06:29  Karma  +2   it was karma...
bcs74   13-4-2011 22:10  Karma  +2   Good story
Blazza   13-4-2011 11:46  Karma  +5   I'm heading down there 7am sharp
doghead   13-4-2011 01:47  Karma  +1   Great read, but time to change hotel.
guysty
Carnal Conqueror

UID 58876
Digest Posts 0
Credits 486
Posts 146
Karma 481
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2011 01:12  Profile P.M. 
Wow, what an experience.  It started to sound like one of those "stole my kidney and put me in ice stories"

Congrats for the experience.  I bet you're gonna start walking that same street more often at 7 am and going to the clubs t look for her now huh?  I would.
JonLee212
Nookie Newbie

UID 63662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 110
Karma 14
Acceptance -54
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-4-2011
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2011 01:14  Profile P.M. 
This story is awesome!!! I wish i had encounters like this. Anyone think it wss a wg?
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2011 01:24  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by guysty at 13-4-2011 01:12
Wow, what an experience.  It started to sound like one of those "stole my kidney and put me in ice stories"

Congrats for the experience.  I bet you're gonna start walking that same street  ...

Guysky,
Love the kidney line - yep that's how I felt, thought for sure there was a scam or ill intent somewhere in the picture.
Actually I wouldn't want to see her again, while it was an unexpected delight, I just don't know what to make of it and would rather just have the memory.
While she was in my room I didn't let her out of my sight except when she went to the toilet and then I put all valuables out of sight.
oink_porky
Musky Member

UID 9401
Digest Posts 0
Credits 188
Posts 37
Karma 187
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2011 08:44  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the great adventure story!

THe big question now is - How many of us (including myself of course) are going to start walking around Lockhart looking for similar action?
barg123
Lustful Lord

UID 56670
Digest Posts 0
Credits 502
Posts 321
Karma 499
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2011 09:20  Profile P.M. 
Maybe she works a late shift at a massage parlor (don't they end around 5 or 6am?) and wanted a cheap thrill after work? Somehow, I find it hard to imagine a girl waking up extra early just to jump the bones of some random guy on the street at 7am (or somehow couldn't find a date all night even with that attitude).
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2011 09:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 halfclover's post

It was a good read, but pls reserve the reports section for paid encounters. Thx.
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2011 09:57  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by barg123 at 13-4-2011 09:20
Maybe she works a late shift at a massage parlor (don't they end around 5 or 6am?) and wanted a cheap thrill after work? Somehow, I find it hard to imagine a girl waking up extra early just to jump th ...

I did ask her what she was doing out and about and she said she had not been to bed yet, she was out partying with friends. She was wide awake and I couldn't smell any alcohol on her as I mentioned on the post so I don't think she had drunk too much. I was wondering if she was on speed or something but I don't know much about that kind of thing (I have a deep aversion to street drugs actually) but her eyes looked normal, she wasn't shaking or anything like like that.

I believe her story even now, I expected her so "say can you give me $1000 to help my sick mother", or "give me $500 to get home" or [insert bizarre stories you have been told int he past]. But it didn't happen. She was just a horny girl and I was in the right place at the right time.
JonLee212
Nookie Newbie

UID 63662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 110
Karma 14
Acceptance -54
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-4-2011
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2011 11:15  Profile P.M. 
damn... i still can't believe this thing just happened. i hope you find her man. what would you do if you did? lol
aliasone
Carnal Conqueror

UID 17559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 371
Posts 372
Karma 371
Acceptance -9
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2011 00:19  Profile P.M. 
Wow good story and deserves a 2nd read.

Talk about a pump and dump with no strings attached.

You my friend got LUCKY at the right time.  But it's good that you killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Satisfied yourself and the lucky lady.

Your experience is a story to keep and tell for a lifetime!
meeni
Lustful Lord

UID 60996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 701
Posts 308
Karma 691
Acceptance 191
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2011 00:38  Profile P.M. 
It has happened to me before... in fact it's very normal on an early morning near LKF area. The girl was probably desperate all night and figured she'll grab the first person in sight.
Blazza
Sex God

UID 24075
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21964
Posts 1947
Karma 21639
Acceptance 6500
Reading Access 110
Registered 26-4-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2011 09:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 meeni's post

No luck at Lockhart Rd this morning - better head for LKF tomorrow.
(only dreaming)

Recent Ratings
halfclover   14-4-2011 15:51  Acceptance  +1   LOL
DiscoBiscuit (DJ Chow Hai)
Kinky King

UID 4417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1189
Posts 209
Karma 1173
Acceptance 325
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-11-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2011 23:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 halfclover's post

Out partying all night with friends ... wide awake ... no smell of alcohol ... can't make up her mind / psycho ...

My guess is crystal meth.
aliasone
Carnal Conqueror

UID 17559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 371
Posts 372
Karma 371
Acceptance -9
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2011 00:04  Profile P.M. 
Guess girls have the man urge when they are under the influence of something (if not....???
meeni
Lustful Lord

UID 60996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 701
Posts 308
Karma 691
Acceptance 191
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2011 00:20  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by aliasone at 15-4-2011 00:04
Guess girls have the man urge when they are under the influence of something (if not....???

Every one should read this booked called "She Comes First" by Ian Kerner. Women are generally more sexually frustrated and hence "hornier" than men because of the lack of sex. However, they cannot reveal this side of themselves due to safety reasons. If a girl shows to be sexually frustrated and "horny" the chance of them being raped, abused, harassed etc etc is much higher. By nature and evolution, they are thus much better at pretending to be less "dependent" on the opposite sex.

Every one wonder why there's a general belief that the librarian/teacher/secretary etc etc are often believed to be sexual prowess' when unleashed from their restricted confinements? Again... it's from the theory that Ian Kerner describes in his book...

Have a night out at LKF.. you will see a lot of this around 5-6am when the last ones are out hunting.

Recent Ratings
halfclover   15-4-2011 01:10  Acceptance  +1   Incredible, I'll have to get out more!
JonLee212
Nookie Newbie

UID 63662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 110
Karma 14
Acceptance -54
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-4-2011
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2011 01:20  Profile P.M. 
Im going to walk that road 6am to try and find some girls lol. U r one lucky man

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   15-4-2011 07:20  Acceptance  -2   You need to be in HK first !!!!
iluv2fxxk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 7164
Digest Posts 0
Credits 377
Posts 173
Karma 373
Acceptance 71
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2011 09:29  Profile P.M. 
Sounds too good to be true!  Maybe I should start jogging in the morning around lkf and wan chai.
acerbe
Kinky King

UID 40674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1444
Posts 411
Karma 1424
Acceptance 396
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2011 23:43  Profile P.M. 
Damn what a fantastic story! The adrenaline rush must have been intense, Having this total stranger jumping u like that... I'm sure the mongering experience came in handy and it helped you keep your head, especially at that almost BB moment! Great stuff!!!
johndoe83
Lustful Lord

UID 34072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 769
Posts 730
Karma 765
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-11-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2011 10:42  Profile P.M. 
Wow.  That story is so hard to believe.  Glad it happened to you.  Now if it'll only happen to me that would be great.  You must be a young stud or something.
reienvaist
Nookie Newbie

UID 63983
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 8
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2011 09:42  Profile P.M. 
Congrats for the experience.  I bet you're gonna start walking that same street more often

Damn what a fantastic story