Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 27-6-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2011 16:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It's cheaper to punt than to have GF

Ok, this is just based on my own experience.  I dated this lady for about a year - a typical materialistic HK lady who required high maintenance. We had about 4 or 5 overseas trips together. I bought her birthday gifts, valentine's gifts, romantic dinners on all special occasions, etc.  Although she has a decent job with good pay, I insisted on paying for everything (I know I was a sucker but I felt it's a norm here).  Out of my curiosity, the other day I pulled the old credit card records and tallied all the money I had spent on her.  It was totaled around 100,000 HKD.  That would roughly translate to about 200 good quality punts and I think I had sex with her less than that.  Even if I factor in all the good times and laughs we had together, and the sex was really good, my conclusion still would be it's not a money well spent.  I know this perspective is purely from cold hard cash angle.  But 2 years after we broke up, this hard fact is what I have left to deal with.  

Just curious to know if anyone has come to the same conclusion.

Recent Ratings
javchink321   16-3-2011 22:58  Acceptance  +1   Original
advancivic5050   16-3-2011 22:40  Acceptance  +1   Totally Agreet..
5-htp   10-3-2011 06:31  Karma  +1   good point
5-htp   10-3-2011 06:31  Acceptance  +1   good point
di3selz
Musky Member

UID 60637
Digest Posts 0
Credits 123
Posts 123
Karma 123
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2011 16:51  Profile P.M. 
Well I guess its a different experience when you have an actual gf compared with just having a one time thing with a WG. It could be the love experience that a WG could never give you even if you visited her many many times.

It depends on which point of view you see it as.......currently it seems like you are just setting everything aside and look at the money you spent and how many times you were able to have sex with her and how it could have been better spent.

There must be joyful memories of her other than the large money spent  
maccalim
Kinky King

UID 57209
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1041
Posts 145
Karma 1037
Acceptance 72
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2011 23:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 yokeeplayboy's post

Purely on a cold, hard cash spent on each sessions, it would really depends still. I would withhold that judgment that she's not worth that amount until your confirmation of the below:

Does she allow CIM, anal, BBBJ, did ass rim on you, COF, BM, tantric massage, DFK, butt plugs, GFE (is a given one would think, but you'll be surprised how many real-life girlfriends actually rush the job), allows DP with your buddy, massage you after sex, breakfast in bed prepared FOR you?

If the checkbox is ticked for all of the above, i think she's geat value.

m45
Lustful Lord

UID 50129
Digest Posts 0
Credits 562
Posts 99
Karma 560
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 00:41  Profile P.M. 
if you compare gf with WG....I would say that it's cheaper only if you stick with those WG on temple street   Some girls are materialistic, that's no doubt but if you consider when you are "sinkn boat"/had a feeln with the WG and then you might spent tons of money also.
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 03:16  Profile P.M. 
if you use this methodology, take a guess how much a wife cost!!

Recent Ratings
TonyC   10-3-2011 05:08  Acceptance  +1   good point
barg123
Lustful Lord

UID 56670
Digest Posts 0
Credits 502
Posts 321
Karma 499
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 04:23  Profile P.M. 
If you really want to go on a pure cost basis, then just invest in some lube, a box of tissues, and let your own hands do what they need to do. Hopefully though, your ex offered several other social intangibles that any number of WGs can't provide.
rs400
Carnal Conqueror

UID 19415
Digest Posts 0
Credits 255
Posts 32
Karma 254
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 04:46  Profile P.M. 
I don't think you are making a fair comparison here. A GF/Partner/SO/Wife is more than just sex. You aren't being a providing for her just for sexual access unless, of course, you don't really fancy her any deeper.

Don't get me wrong; I know when its time to go to a WG and how merit-full it can be as an option. But if you are saying that the money you are spending is not worth the sex (even when accompanied with a GF's care & passion) you are receiving; then I suggest you become single until you find someone who is worth it.
CharlieX
Nookie Newbie

UID 59553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 4
Karma 4
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 06:10  Profile P.M. 
Looking at my ex-girlfriends, from a cash point of view, you are absolutely right.   Even though I am quite a stingy guy, counting all the presents, dinners, travelling, (not to mention material possessions lost in one particular bad breakup where the b**h ended up stealing so much of my valuable stuff I left at her apartment and wasnt able to pick up myself...),  and dividing them with the amounts of sex had in each particular relationship,  the avarage price/fuck would probably be quite high.

However, thats not really what you ever (or what I ever at least) think in a relationship.... if I do get to a serious relationship, Its because I seriously consider there to be a chance for a lifetime companionship and love, something that can't be measured with money.....    of course after you break up and notice it was not meant to be, you can start counting the monetary losses...
5-htp
Erotic Emperor

UID 9935
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2301
Posts 2085
Karma 2294
Acceptance 138
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-3-2008
Location VanDirty
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 06:39  Profile P.M. 

first of all, lets get one thing straight

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES, EXCEPT FOR YOUR MOM, AND MY MOM

As the famous 20th century philosopher Tupac Shakur once said on this topic "Women will have sex IF they get something in return for it. Men, we'll have sex for free."

"Women crave money because they don’t have things like purple hearts, fist fights, and prom queens. They have nothing to validate their self-worth except how much a man will pay for access to their vagina. That’s why they spend money like it’s poison. The albatross of a 100 dollar bill is nothing but shame to a woman. It is a constant reminder of her nature.

When men sell body parts, we’re called engineers or NFL linebackers. When women do it, they’re called prostitutes. It’s as simple as an anniversary bouquet or a “free lunch”. There’s no such thing as a “free lunch”, there’s only prostitution you buy in installments.

Women are like pre-paid cell phones you can use with your dick.

I have no problem with whores. In fact, I love them. Prostitution and monkey-rape is why we’re all here today — but men are why vaccines and plasma TVs are here. If it were possible to respect a woman, I might even respect one who knew what she was and embraced it, instead of drowning her shame in designer handbags and abusive boyfriends."

- Dick Masterson

last note, way cheaper to pound those hooks. so be safe and happy pooning =))

Recent Ratings
Thai-delight   10-3-2011 21:42  Acceptance  +1   and my mum too
hunter   10-3-2011 09:42  Acceptance  +1   and my sisters not whore!!

c'est le jizz
yokeeplayboy
Musky Member

UID 12639
Digest Posts 0
Credits 136
Posts 38
Karma 136
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 27-6-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 09:13  Profile P.M. 
Obviously when you start a serious relationship with a lady, you're looking for something meaning ful, hopefully a lifetime partnership.  I have had that experiences with some of my exes.  Although, our relationships didn't work out, I still would do it again if I could.  But for some gals(like the one I mentioned in the first post) I thought I was in love when we're together. Only after everything is over that my eyes are open. She really didn't have much to offer but hot sex.  I guess my point is some civi really have the same mentality as WG, they are just more subtle.

Well, at the end the whole responsibility is still all mine.  No one forces a man to chase a woman, right?
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 09:39  Profile P.M. 

I think it's an excellent perspective ... especially when you're entangled with a woman who's comfortable taking everything you give, but somehow just doesn't feel like giving what you need without a constant top-up of the pre-paid meter.  

Of course, in a committed long-term relationship you can get a lot more than just sex.  That needs to be factored into the equation.  But it is still and equation, and one that cannot be ignored.  Reality is if you're being taken for what you have, and not getting what you wanted, it will ultimately catch up with you regardless of how good you feel about being the strong generous hero.  When it catches up with you, the more effort you've put in the stronger your reaction will be.  

As in all things, look for balance.  

Does the effort it takes you to get what you want make it worthwhile?  

In my experience giving a girl a taste of her own medicine from time to time - saying things like "I need respect in a relationship" "I have to feel appreciated" - pretty much parroting back to her some of the things she's said to you in order to lubricate your wallet - is a useful way to restore some reality into a relationship.

Always remember: if you've given her an orgasm at any time, that's worth cash in the bank.  It makes her programmed hormonally to be attached to you, and she will be more responsive to the thought of losing you than she was before.

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
Bottom
Carnal Conqueror

UID 53902
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 294
Karma 282
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 11:00  Profile P.M. 
LOL at people looking into it.  Relationships and girlfriends are diff't.

You are a fool to begin with, if you had to keep paying for everything.  You were played for 2 years?  lol  And to be fair, I doubt a high maintenance girl like that would have sex with you to fullfill your fantasies.  Seems to me, going on trips were more than just a fk buddy, seemed like a real thing for you.

There is one thing that you'll never get w/ a WG and that's a peace of mind and raw sex !  A condom will never give you that same feel, having your dick sucked & your load swallowed every time is the best ever.  Getting surprises, DATY for as long as you want, no clock watching, no booking, no worrys. LOLz  The best is when she really wants your load, even if there is a drop re-pushing itself out from the initial cum. haha

Oh those days of pounding her quick b4 my pre cum filled my dick and then having her suck my cock w/ her juices on it, and then telling me I am pre-cumming and can't penetrate more w/ a dom is something YOU"LL NEVER get w/ a hooker. KEKE  But the most pricelss thing is cumming a 2nd time and her telling me it's more disgusting than the first, and she still swallows.

I miss those days.
YouthAgainst
Erotic Emperor

UID 25277
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2406
Posts 1771
Karma 2393
Acceptance 251
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 18:11  Profile P.M. 

To be fair bro, you had decided to chase her and ultimately you had decided to spend that money on her.

If it really comes down to cost for you then chase some other girls who aren't as materialistic - and if you say there aren't any then you're just not looking hard enough.
shootingstar
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61057
Digest Posts 0
Credits 376
Posts 195
Karma 374
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 18:25  Profile P.M. 
yes it maybe cheaper to punt but as most of the members here say is that its different thing with a GF. your looking to maybe have a future with a GF that possible to be ur future wife. depends on the person some people just tired of the relationship stuff and punting is better for them as those people are already too busy with their work, social life that having a GF maybe too much, or past relationships scar the person.

person i would rather have a gf, if i dont get some i can always go punting for that need. but when im in a relationship im looking into a future with them possibly.
chelu
Lustful Lord

UID 7227
Digest Posts 0
Credits 538
Posts 433
Karma 532
Acceptance 121
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2008
Location Micronesia
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2011 07:02  Profile P.M. 
Best of both worlds

Why not have the best of both worlds?

Since when are having a SO/GF/WF and mongering mutually exclusive?

Works for me!  

Che'lu
PVGoober
Kinky King

UID 21252
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1715
Posts 534
Karma 1704
Acceptance 212
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2009
Location HKG
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2011 11:02  Profile P.M. 
The old adage, in strictly a monetary perspective, that:
"If it flies, floats, or fucks, its cheaper to rent than own"
is still true today.
netlan
Musky Member

UID 27961
Digest Posts 0
Credits 114
Posts 105
Karma 113
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2011 12:27  Profile P.M. 
yokeeplayboy - I feel your pain. I just got out of a 3 1/2 year long term super-serious relationship. But as some have already stated - you can't compare a strictly business transaction of a WG with a real relationship of a girlfriend.

Now you knew she was materialistic early on but you chose to still be with her. That was your choice. It is not money lost, the lessons you learned from this relationship helps you build better relationships in the future as you will get better in knowing what to look for and what not to do.

Here are some questions I think you should actually be asking yourself:

Did she care for you or value you? Would she had been with you if you did not buy her all those things?

Why did you feel the need to buy her so much? We all want to be a gentlemen and pay for meals and some gifts here and there. But the fact that you bought so much and did so much might be something you want to analyze - did you feel you were not good enough for her and you wanted to compensate by boosting your value to her with gifts? Perhaps you put her on a pedestal and de-valued yourself.

I do not write the above statement in a negative spirit but rather from experience, and it might be something that could be applicable to you. Understanding yourself and why you behave the way you do will always lead to some healthier relationships in the future. With that said - now you are free to go WG crazy!
jayson420
Lustful Lord

UID 3111
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 377
Karma 638
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2011 13:00  Profile P.M. 
One Gucci bag cost 10,000HKD

10,000/900 (800+100tip) = 11 punts.

Average 3 punts / week of HG

one gucci bag = 1 month of punts with HG
evilsoul
Nookie Newbie

UID 62279
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 6
Karma 4
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2011 13:28  Profile P.M. 
priceless

While you have a point ,its priceless to have gf that cares for you or talk serious stuff like your future

You don't always expect business from them unlike the other gals you hire them for their services

It also boils down to the type of gf you had
netfreak2k11
Lustful Lord

UID 59140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 770
Posts 539
Karma 767
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2011 17:05  Profile P.M. 

This is similar to the poll that asked how much did we spend for the punting sessions so far. Of course a GF is a GF and we often mention bad punts lack this GFE. But I understand this is a feeling that eventually comes to mind when a good relationship turns bad and breakup is inevitable.

A relationship is like an investment for the future. If it works out, you're time together is well spent and worthy of plans in the future (marriage, kids, and so on).

I didn't have the same experience as yours, as I had a long distance GF who left me for another man. That being said, I did not have too many sex sessions with her, but I also didn't get to take her to a lot of dinners nor gifts (the relationship was short lived).

Sometimes you feel she's unworthy not only of the money you spent, but also your time esp if you realize she doesn't deserve it. Otherwise, money should never be an issue if you love someone.