Subject: A man's discussion with his religious teacher about sex
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:44. 
tshirt
Nookie Newbie

UID 57573
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 168
Karma 39
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2011 16:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A man's discussion with his religious teacher about sex

Abdul Fukedi just got married, and went to see the religious text priest and teacher in his town. This teacher is a scholar of the ancient religious text.

THe purpose of his visit is to ask about the constraints of sex within his religion. His wife was worried that the things they do in the bedroom may be sin.
So as he didn't want to make god angry and go to hell, so he came to see this teacher.

Abdul: Teacher, can you please tell me the do's and don't's of sexual acts?

Teacher:According to the holy book, the sex act between a man and wife is most holy. So don't worry.

Abdul: But in our religion, it is a sin to dance, a sin to drink, a sin to curse, a sin to use the name of god in the wrong context, it is even a sin for a man and woman to hold hands! So I'm kind of worried about the things that me and my wife do in bed sir.

Teacher: what are you worried about?

Abdul: For instance, when I;m having sex with my wife, can I lick her down there?

Teacher: for sure, that is not a problem.

Abdul: Hmmm, ok, how about if I pour honey all over my wife's body and lick it off? Or if she pours honey on my dick and eats it?

Teacher: Absolutely. I don't see what's wrong with that.

Abdul: Really! Ok, how about this. Since according to the book we can marry 4 wifes, can I have sex with all my 4 wives together and have a big orgy????

Teacher: I don't see any problem with that. The book doesn't say this is disallowed.

Abdul: Wow, THIS IS FANTASTIC! How about if I have sex with my wife in the living room, and do it standing up?

Teacher: NO! THAT IS A SIN! IT IS NOT PERMITTED!

Abdul: (confused). Why not teacher? Please enlighten!

Teacher: Because having sex standing up could lead to.... DANCING!