Subject: Stupidest Mongering Moments - Punters Thread of Shame
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:13. 
pine99
Carnal Conqueror

UID 58235
Digest Posts 0
Credits 212
Posts 82
Karma 210
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-1-2011
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 17:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Stupidest Mongering Moments - Punters Thread of Shame

So another member posted up one of his stupidest HK moments to serve as a warning to the rest of us and the discussion led to the creation of this thread.

I thought I would start with my stupid mongering moment:

Mine occurred in Tijuana Mexico quite a few years ago (before all the stuff going on lately), I was young and didn't have a lot of money and frequented the bars in TJ at least three time a month.  You have the standard dance clubs there, but there are also quite a few strip bars located in the same area.  After a long night in the dance clubs watching all the 18 year olds puke (not that I was that much older) and way to many Long Island Ice Teas, we headed to the strip bars.  For anyone that's never been there they are pretty nasty, dirty, but just what you need when your so drunk you can't see straight.  The ladies strip naked and put about anything in their pussies.  If you had to pee you took your beer with you, because if you didn't it was slimy and foaming when you came back.  Before I know it I'm in a booth with a remotely good looking Hispanic lady with fake tits.  We were kissing and messing around.  She soon convinced me to leave the bar with her, which in my drunken state I did.  I paid her in advance, we caught a cab and off we went into the slums of TJ.  She could have very well been taking me to a place to beat my ass and take my money. Instead we went to some house, I am assuming hers where we got down to business... and I don't recall a condom being part of the picture.   I was so drunk I really can't even tell you details about the whole event, it was all kind of a blur.  After it was all done, she called a cab for me, put me inside and sent me back to the bar.  Once we arrived back at the bar the cab driver told me she paid for the taxi and he let me out.  I soon found my friends and we headed back to the border crossing.  What I realized later is that she cleaned me out, took every cent I had.  It wasn't much money, but it was a real wake up call about the need to be careful.

All in all it really turned out as good as it could have...  I didn't get jumped, I still had my wallet & ID, I didn't get any STDs, and I didn't tell my friends any of the details.

It was very stupid and it all could have gone very differently and very bad for me that night.  I never did another WG in Mexico after that experience.
paladin310
Throbbing Titan

UID 45631
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4250
Posts 1340
Karma 4226
Acceptance 471
Reading Access 70
Registered 27-5-2010
Location The American West
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 20:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pine99's post

If it was on Revolucion, pretty good chance, she was a he.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 22:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pine99's post

Yeah, that is a dangerous part of the world to be drunk and wandering solo with a WG - even then.  Lucky Bro!  

How much cash did you lose?
pine99
Carnal Conqueror

UID 58235
Digest Posts 0
Credits 212
Posts 82
Karma 210
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-1-2011
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2011 05:43  Profile P.M. 
Not much really, only about 100 dollars, but back then it seemed like a lot of money!
jgaw88
Kinky King

UID 1073
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1197
Posts 988
Karma 1195
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-4-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2011 12:38  Profile P.M. 
Man there frankly have been many for me - but one that stands out was in TST Champagne Court a few years ago.  I knocked on a door based on a recommendation on this site.  When I got in and had my shirt off I suddenly was not sure how much money I had.  I opened my wallet to check and realized I had little in the way in Hong Kong dollars and $100 US dollars in 20s.  I said I did not have any money and I would go get some - actually I was thinking all the better because once I got in I realized she was a fat old hag – with really big tits the only thing going for her.  Unfortunately before I knew what was happening she grabbed the US$100 out of my wallet and said that would be OK.  Frankly at HK$400, her asking price, I was thinking I was not interested in fucking the old hag.  But the thought of paying twice that just set me off.  I said no way I would not pay US$100 for her – but she had my money.  I put my shirt back on and demanded she give me back my money – she refused.  We were at a stand off and I was really pissed, so I opened her door and started to yell for help down the hall way.  Not sure what I was thinking, but guess I was hoping she would be embarrassed by all the fuss and give me my money back.  She did not.  A few doors opened up and some surprised girls looked out to see what all the fuss was about.  But she still refused to budge and give me back my money and I refused to fuck her.  By now we were both pretty upset.  I refused to leave till she gave me back my money.  Finally after about 20 minutes of this she got up and got dressed and left her own room.  I sat there for about 10 minutes by myself in her room hoping she would come back – but she did not.  Then I started to rethink my decision to make such a fuss in a place that likely has deep ties to the Triads.  So I finally left – no fuck and US$100 poorer.  Live and learn
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2011 12:50  Profile P.M. 
Man, an ugly scene.  Yeah - in their building no way anyone will take your word over the girls anyway.  It's their turf.
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2011 16:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 jgaw88's post

I guess you should have just accepted this situation and fuck her for the value of 2 sessions which is equivalent to the USD100 lost.
pine99
Carnal Conqueror

UID 58235
Digest Posts 0
Credits 212
Posts 82
Karma 210
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-1-2011
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2011 18:49  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by jgaw88 at 3-2-2011 12:38
So I finally left – no fuck and US$100 poorer.

I think we all need a few $100 lessons in life. I'm just glad yours (and mine) turned out only costing us money in the long run.  I can see that situation going bad really quickly.

Thanks for sharing!
mrjones
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28335
Digest Posts 0
Credits 307
Posts 272
Karma 306
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2011 01:39  Profile P.M. 
I had a similar situation with a street girl who followed me from the atm. She was trying to strike up a conversation and I was kinda just agreeing with what she said saying I might come for some fun later (I had no intention, was just trying to get back to the pub I was in and lose her).

She saw where i had put my cash I withdrew and stuffed her hand in my pocket and grabbed the notes. I grabbed her and told her to give me the money back but she said she would start screaming if I didn't let go.

Not sure what to do I let go of her and she ran off. All happened so quickly!

Probably the best outcome given the situation.
YouthAgainst
Erotic Emperor

UID 25277
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2406
Posts 1771
Karma 2393
Acceptance 251
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2011 18:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 jgaw88's post

An ugly situation bro, i probably would've done pretty similar to what you did. 'Cept, if she walked off like that there would be some way that i'd get my money back or get even in some way. Maybe chuck her shoes out the window, or something like that!

I was in a situation where i was doing a footie gal in DG but then when we got down to it, she refused me touching her boobs, to kissing, etc. Got me right out of the mood so i just said let's call it quits, i said i paid for this service and not getting it, told her to get out. Back and forth for half an hour- she wanted the 600, i said not paying a cent. Well, this was my bargaining power, as i rose from 0 to 100 and sent her on her way. But there were moments in there where she was so mad i literally thought she would clobber me with her heels!
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2011 02:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pine99's post

i was stuck in a jam, so i was browsing 141 on my phone.
finally the cars start moving and i found my target.
so i proceed to call the papa.
10 seconds later, a traffic police stopped me, and gave me a ticket for using my cellphone.

i felt so stupid.

what's worse?
in the end, i got a B&S.

pine99
Carnal Conqueror

UID 58235
Digest Posts 0
Credits 212
Posts 82
Karma 210
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-1-2011
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2011 07:22  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mrjones at 4-2-2011 01:39
I had a similar situation with a street girl who followed me from the atm. She was trying to strike up a conversation and I was kinda just agreeing with what she said saying I might come for some fun ...

I guess in a situation like that the WG is hoping that you wont want to make a scene and just let them go.  I'm really not sure what I would have done if that happened to me, if it wasn't to much I probably would have just let her go as well.
earthworm
Nookie Newbie

UID 99576
Digest Posts 0
Credits 43
Posts 4
Karma 42
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2013 23:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 mrjones's post

I had a similar situation too, on Hennessy Road. I was pretty drunk, coming back from one of the bars (I think it was the Junk Pub) and this tubby Mainlander girl with big hooters wearing an awful brown sweater (it was winter) saw me and her eyes lit up when she realised I was drunk. She came back to my hotel and we fucked and I thought "Christ, that was the easiest pickup ever!" Then when I'd finished up, she demanded $100HKD (which was extremely cheap, even considering her similarity to Shrek). I yelled at her saying we'd never agreed to exchange money beforehand, but she insisted. I stuck my ground and kicked her out penniless. Once I made sure she had gone down the corridor and got into the lifts, I came back to my room smug. Went to put some music on.... oh shit, my brand new iPod I just got for Christmas is gone. BITCH!

Everyone has their $100 story. I just wished mine hadn't involved Shrek, or the loss of 9,000 songs
russex
Musky Member

UID 107681
Digest Posts 0
Credits 130
Posts 30
Karma 127
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-7-2013
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2013 23:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by pine99 at 5-2-2011 07:22

I guess in a situation like that the WG is hoping that you wont want to make a scene and just let them go.  I'm really not sure what I would have done if that happened to me, if it wasn't to much I  ...

Sorry, why? I'm new to this but I would just wrestle my money back, and probably smack her on the face too if nobody could see. In the worst case scenario you can always prove that was your money withdrawn from that ATM using your bank statement. And she would probably be a foreign tourist or had problems with law before.
MONGERLOID
Nookie Newbie

UID 101916
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 86
Karma 54
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-2-2013
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2013 07:56  Profile P.M. 
Great thread.

Go mongering enough times and you'll have at least one story (I've a few), here's one: Was at one of the 141's in Causeway Bay, I believe this was Phoenix Apt., fairly certain anyway, I recall, when walking the stairs (I never take the elevator in these places as maintenance is totally suspect in my option), the building having a hostel or hotel. I think there's also some legit residential. Maybe a veteran monger can confirm where I was. Anyway, it was my first time in this building.

So, I'm at Phoenix Apt in search for anal. Anal is the only thing I fucking wanted that day. I literally didn't care about anything else. I hadn't yet had anal while in HKG and my first ever punt was with GUCCI (yes the notorious thai GUCCI) who offered anal (which I declined then) which spoiled me ever after because it's very difficult finding (decent) whores who do anal, go figure, but it's true. Knowing this, I became desperate and decided I would have to go door-to-door and ask.... so I'd knock on a door, exchange pleasantry's with the girl, then enter and politely ask if she will "FUCK ASS" or do "ANAL" and/or try to communicate this by literally pointing to their asshole. Most said, "no" and I would simply politely say, "Thank You" and walk out.

It is a bazar conversation to be having. Haha.

This goes on for a while with no luck and was running out of doors to knock on at this place and felt I was spending way too much time loitering the hallways (always awkward for me) and also aware I really did not want to try other buildings in CWB since entry/exit is so HIGHLY visible--I feel very self conscious about that--and none of those places are familiar to me.

Eventually, one older woman (Late 40's? Early 50's? I have a really hard time telling anymore) but was skinny (so that's a plus) and who happened to be vietnamese (also a plus, but that's for a different thread topic, haha)... anyway, I walk inside and begin to ask for anal and she pauses, looks me up and down with a confused look and says "OKAY". I wasn't exactly reassured at that point but I decided to stay. I shower (alone, always feel ripped off when this happens) and step out... hit the bed and I'm ready and she tried to put me in her pussy and I said no, "anal!". And she disappointedly looked at my cock in her hand and said "too big".... I said well sorry anal is all I want, so I threw my clothes back on and left (without paying). She was understanding, which in hindsight I sort of respect her for. I don't think her agreeing to anal was a ploy to get me undressed and on top of her only to then say, "no anal but while your here might as well just stick it in my pussy (thinking by that time I wont care)." My read on the situation was: "I don't do anal but I'll do it for you because you probably have a small dick" ... only to find out that's not the case once I undressed. We talked for a bit and she came close to trying, I even offered more money... in the end she couldn't do it but was nice about it. I left.

Alright, so the search continued.... After that I was super horny (obviously), so I knocked on the last available door. Older woman with huge fake breasts (large implants on top of naturally large post-baby breasts) and gigantic nipples. thicker frame but oh-well, I'm not choosy at this point. I asked her the 'central question' and she looked me up and down (just as the prior girl) and agreed. Before I undress she asks for money. She knows no english except for "money." All kinds of alarm bells are set off in my mind--I know enough to not agree to pay for anything BEFORE services rendered (especially transactions with a whore), and especially since this is a special request and she spoke ZERO english. I wish now I walked out right then and there. Every instinct about her said to, and I should have listened. The golden-rule with any kind of prostitute is this: Never, ever. EVER pay before services rendered. Ever. Got it? Good.

I followed the golden rule but here's where it went wrong: I should have walked out for a different reason and that is this: If a prostitute is insisting on money upfront, even if you refuse, you're in for a bad experience. It's guaranteed.  So you may as well walk out right then and there. Girls who ask for money upfront are trying to cheat you, if not out of your money outright, then through the horrible experience you're about to receive. You'll be short changed somehow, someway. So you might as well leave.

I stayed because she tentatively agreed to anal. I showered (again, alone, WTF is with Phoenix Apt?) and I came out and she was rushing the whole thing, at first tried to put me in her pussy (like the other girl). I stick to my guns and want anal. She's a bitch about it but does do it, for like 5 seconds only. The arguing and her horrible attitude is causing me to lose my interest completely as well as my erection, further attempts at anal are made but again she's not nice about it and eventually stops--says no more. I haven't cum yet, in fact no where near to ejaculating. She's "done" with anal and seems to think im taking too long (id been there 13 min) and just wants money. Keeps demanding money. I'm pretty irritated and pissed and tell her I'll pay half as in my mind I received half the experience I wanted (if that). She turns really nasty on me and gives me all kinds of nasty looks and gestures and says all kinds of things, attempting to make me embarrassed and still demanding full compensation. I remain polite throughout, but I'm pissed as can be about what's happening.

I just wanted to leave at that point. I dress and as I'm dressing she's on the phone saying/speaking to god knows who. I get a little nervous thinking it could be some triad enforcers who think I'm not paying her...so I decide then to pay her the full price, which absolutely pained me to do but I didn't want trouble.

I leave and standing outside her door was some middle aged fat punter, presumably her next appointment...which was why she was rushing me I think.

Here's what I learned: Any whore who demands payment up front, don't bother to haggle or barter or even tell her you'll only pay after services rendered. Simply walk out and save yourself a big headache. The girl is asking for money up front for a reason, whatever that reason is, it's not good for you.

[ Last edited by  MONGERLOID at 22-10-2013 08:03 ]
jfishmann
Nookie Newbie

UID 26502
Digest Posts 0
Credits 90
Posts 42
Karma 90
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2013 13:13  Profile P.M. 
Wow guys these are like important life lessons in the realm of mongering. Thanks for the insight and tips.

My only contribution to this thread is no where near as unfortunate as some are, so I'll simplify and say my only misfortune to date was a rub & tug back in the day that didn't let me touch the goods. I guess I should count my blessings huh?
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2013 13:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 MONGERLOID's post

I suppose I have to suggest the obvious. I can't imagine ANY gal (including WGs) being terribly friendly when the only words you say to them are "Fuck Ass?" or "Anal"?  

Where are you from?  Has it occurred to you that maybe your approach is the problem?

Recent Ratings
yazoo   23-10-2013 10:09  Acceptance  +1   
MONGERLOID   23-10-2013 05:34  Acceptance  -1   Get real. These are WHORES, not society ladies. I was exceedingly polite, what more do you want?
jetsetting2much (Tally-ho!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 86214
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3734
Posts 574
Karma 3677
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-3-2012
Location usually 30,000 ft
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2013 04:47  Profile P.M. 
Yep, we all have one of those.

Out with my mates one night in Wanchai...hmm...so many stories start like that, don't they?  Drunk off my ass, in Escape, found a Cambodian lass (kind of milfy, but very sexy) that I took a liking to and we started negotiation.  She wanted HK$2,000.00 for one-shot, and I laughed and turned my back on her.  A tap on the shoulder said she was "flexible" on pricing...and haggled down to HK$1,200.00 for 2-shots.  

Short story, got back to the hotel...yep...paid her upfront (spare me the lecture!)...then ended up paying a la carte for BBBJ, DATY, ________ (insert your choice of sexual act).  In the end i think she clawed back another HK$ 600-800 from me.  On the upside, she was pretty damn good for both shots.

Live and learn.

Now, if I hear "pay first"...I just point to the door and say "bye-bye"...and offer cab fare (no need to be an asshole).  9.5 times out of 10 they back down.

Recent Ratings
gwailoplayer   23-10-2013 19:32  Acceptance  +2   claw back.. heh, did she have a green shoe?

wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2013 13:18  Profile P.M. 
Ahh

Look at the newbie (Mongoloid) (sp?  Hehe) using the mighy powers of -As already.

Bro, take your finger off the trigger and learn our forum first, alright?   We don't Neg people here lightly.

I made a statement based on what you wrote. You can respond as you choose, but I doubt you want to start a -karma war (you'll lose).

But I gotta add something -- haven't you figured out yet that treating "Whores" like "Whores" doesn't actually make them want to give you better service?  It makes them want to say "No". Which, accordinging to your own post, is a word you hear a lot from them.  

Again, I gotta ask if you ever considered changing your approach?  Apparently not..

[ Last edited by  wander at 23-10-2013 13:26 ]
SailorMan
Lustful Lord

UID 4978
Digest Posts 0
Credits 624
Posts 387
Karma 614
Acceptance 208
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-11-2007
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2013 14:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #19 wander's post

Well said wander ..

I was about to reply along the same lines as you myself !

Not a big surprise he keeps getting a "NO" with a shit attitude like that !

All the girls are human beings and will respond to a little polite chat ..

Tossers  who treat girls like that give the girls attitude and spoil it for everyone !

If he got  some Manners he  may hear yes more often.

Happy Punting

SailorMan

[ Last edited by  SailorMan at 23-10-2013 14:14 ]

Recent Ratings
wander   23-10-2013 21:19  Acceptance  +1   Yes indeed.