Subject: Warning extreme LE crackdown soon in Southern China
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:38. 
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4376
Posts 2584
Karma 4304
Acceptance 1435
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2010 19:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Warning extreme LE crackdown soon in Southern China

With all the events coming soon I see LE cracking down in Southern China even harder soon. It's bad enough with the gov't crackdown downs this year all over China. Coming soon, is the National Holiday on Oct 1 for 1 week. Number two, is the Canton Fair in the middle of October in Guangzhou. The big kicker is the Asian Games in a few cities in the South this year in November. If Beijing Olympics and the Shanghai Expo are any indications, I predicate things could get much worst soon.  This is just a prediction and I could be wrong. So be careful out there.

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 20-9-2010 21:47 ]
reggid
Lustful Lord

UID 36262
Digest Posts 0
Credits 714
Posts 509
Karma 710
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-12-2009
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2010 21:18  Profile P.M. 
i would imagine the industry is quite large and something that large does not just go away............

It all seems like smoke and mirrors. What is the purpose of the crackdown and why now?
asianman888
Carnal Conqueror

UID 18915
Digest Posts 0
Credits 373
Posts 144
Karma 368
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2010 22:37  Profile P.M. 
I can see the government cracking down during family friendly events like the Asian Games, and for the patriotic October 1st National Holiday, but I can't see how they would want to disturb the ebb and flow of the Canton Fair. Let's be real here, business is being conducted during the Canton Fair, therefore clients/officials/big wigs will all need to be entertained. How bottled up with frustration would these businessmen be not being able to let loose at night!