Subject: 16-year-old girl forced into prostitution by parents
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:38. 
5-htp
Erotic Emperor

UID 9935
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2301
Posts 2085
Karma 2294
Acceptance 138
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-3-2008
Location VanDirty
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2010 14:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
16-year-old girl forced into prostitution by parents

LINK: http://www.chinahush.com/2010/09 ... inaHush+(ChinaHush)

ARTICLE:

An interesting side story

September 16, 7 am, a conference Staff in Changzhou began nervously looking for an expert whom they had invited from far away. This expert is the industry authority and it took the conference organizer quite some effort to finally get him here. However, the staff noticed that the expert did not attend the dinner reception the day before and also did not show up for breakfast. Staff called the expert several times but his phone had been turned off. They also knocked on his door, but on one answered.

Had something gone wrong? In desperation, the staff opened the door to the expert’s room, but he was not in there. All his cloth, conference materials were still there. How could he have gone missing? In this meeting on September 16, the expert is the main presenter and must present his speech. It was almost 9 am, the meeting was about to start, they had no other choice but to call the police.

It was a matter of great importance! Changzhou city police immediately launched a search. The police found through the hotel surveillance tape on September 15, in the afternoon, the expert took a taxi and left the hotel. The police then traced this information and found that the taxi had gone to a street called Huiguanbang. Soon after, the police handling the case found that the expert had been arrested by the local police on suspicion of prostitution, and was detained in the local police station for questioning.

It turned out, that the local police station issued the cracked down on this “foot message parlor” the night before on suspicious of prostitution and the expert was there at the time. The expert explained that he was just going out and asked the taxi driver where to go to have some fun. Then the taxi driver took him to this hidden massage parlor. He only wanted “small back massage” (“敲小背”: qiao xiao bei, literally “small back knocks”, slang for hand job, as to “敲大背” qiao da bei, literally “big back knocks” is the full service), but was arrested by the police. He felt embarrassed to call anyone asking for help.

The crackdown

The local police station had been closely observing the store for a while. On September 15, 5 pm, the police sent officers into two 2 groups, one guarded in front of the store’s secret door. Soon, 5 clients attempted to escape from the secret door was arrested. The other group of the police quickly controlled the store owners, the Mao couple and three female prostitutes. One of which warped in sheets looked very young.

According to investigation, the couple was from Taishun, the man was 38 years old and the woman was 36. They came to Changzhou last year and opened up the foot massage parlor providing sexual services for living. Because the public security was strictly cracking down on prostitution, their foot massage parlor had to be moved very often. The police were stunned that, the three of the prostitutes Mao controlled, one of which was their daughter Jiao, only 16 years old! The other two where their nieces, Cai and Ting, they were 22 and 20 years old.

The book keeping

When the police searched the store they found a hidden secret door. A double bed was behind the door with bedding in a mess. The nightstand was full of condoms and tissue paper. The police found three accounting books in a hidden drawer. One recorded the monthly incomes; one recorded the money paid to the girls; and the third book recorded each prostitute’s daily number of guests and income received.

In the police station, Mao couple faced the hard evidences had to confess all their criminal acts. The woman said, in their home town people don’t laugh at prostitution but at being poor, therefore they brought their 16-year-old daughter and two nieces out to make money. “Letting them to make more money when they are young, then return home to find a man to get married.” Sometimes some guests would want a virgin; she would push her daughter in from of them and said that her daughter was for sure a virgin. For this, she even looked for “virgin membrane repair” advertisements, and took her daughter to get the operation done.

The locked diary

In the drawer full of cosmetics, condoms and toilet paper, the police also found a diary with a lock. This diary kept by Jiao recorded sporadic about her life as a prostitute and her resentment of her destiny. In addition, the diary raveled in details the love story between Jiao and a client nick named “Baby”. At the end of each entry, she always wrote, “I wish the business is booming, Go Go! (加油) ”. She said she wants to switch job soon and become “Baby’s” bride.

——-

“Baby” got paid today; he used the money to come see me. “Baby” and I have met for almost three months now, he spent a quite a bit of money on me. True love is an angel in disguise, but a cursed fate is a joke by the evil. Is “Baby” and I true love or a cursed fate?

I am very tired today; those construction workers on the site all got their end of the year bonuses and rushed here. I serviced more than 20 guests, made 2000 yuan. One guest was drunk and gave me 1000 yuan, I was really happy. It was 1 am already after work. I really don’t know why I live like this, for money? Is it worth it?

You still vow solemnly and say it doesn’t matter, now we are fighting because of this, it’s really sad. Can the perfect girl in my dear’s heart go shopping with you every day, and go see movies? I am not that girl. You only think about yourself and do not think for me, I really wish you can understand me. Your support is my greatest strength! I am already changing for you now. I hope our love can take on any challenges!

No matter what, I believe him. I believe “Baby” loves me, he will be responsible. Today, he told me, we save money together and work hard for the future. This is a very good suggestion, I have to work hard.

I told him not to come anymore, there is no meaning spending money here, but he would not listen and comes here every two or three days. Looking at him giving his hard-earned money to my parents, I am so bitter. My parents have been suspicious of us, my dad suspects me giving “big back knocks” and only charge him for “small back knocks”, he yelled at me harshly.

He heard that I have never had pizza before, “Baby” went to Pizza Hut after work and bought me a 9-inch pizza. I was so touched. Two of my big sisters told me to be careful, do not have real feelings for him. So just because we are doing this job, we can’t have feelings?

Sometimes, I often think, why my fate is like this. If it wasn’t, “Baby” can joke and laugh with me every day! Sigh, forget it, there are plenty of other troubling things. Work hard to make money now! Mom said I can go home after two more years. Go, Jiao! I believe my fate will not play a joke on me again, go forward for my dreams! Go Go!

Today was really scary, almost got caught. When I heard the secret sign by my parents, I pushed the guest out from the back door. Didn’t even get his money, forget it, it’s good that nothing happened. I read the newspaper and it said Beijing “Heaven on Earth” (Passion Club) was shut down. It is more strictly controlled recently even here. The neighbor stores are all closed, only we are still open.

12:20 am, suddenly I feel degrading. Clearly I have a boyfriend that loves me, cares for me and always lets me to have my ways. Why am I still like this? I feel really ashamed! The more he treats me well, the more guilt I feel…

Recently, business is not so good; I only have two customers a day, total 80 yuan. Parents are moaning and groaning, but I am very happy secretly. Today “Baby” came before my second client had left. Because of that old pervert, “Baby” was jealous and he went away in anger. He later text messaged me to pick a fight with me.

“Thinking of you during meals, thinking of you at work”, I will always keep this message in my cell phone. “Baby” sent me this message at noon. I believe him, wait till we save enough money I would switch job. I want to be his bride.

(Names used in the article are not real names)

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

c'est le jizz
ken88
Musky Member

UID 49126
Digest Posts 0
Credits 186
Posts 188
Karma 186
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 31-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2010 19:58  Profile P.M. 
I cannot believe any parent would force their own 16 year old daughter to be a WG! How can they sleep at night? I hope they get a very severe penalty, and it's good that their daughter has been set free from her ordeal.
YouthAgainst
Erotic Emperor

UID 25277
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2406
Posts 1771
Karma 2393
Acceptance 251
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2010 21:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 ken88's post

I am not totally shocked by the above story to be honest, as you have to set it in the background and history of China with their attitudes towards daughters with the 1-child policy.

Infanticide is apparently pretty high (as there are no official figures) also.
SkinnyForum
Master Mongerer

UID 37369
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5867
Posts 1187
Karma 5787
Acceptance 1604
Reading Access 80
Registered 5-1-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2010 22:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 5-htp's post

Putting the age issue aside, I am shocked how they have just published the contents of the girl's private locked diary. It is an interesting story.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2010 00:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 5-htp's post

2 thoughts came to my mind. i wonder who is worse these parents or the guy in one of geoduck's report where the girl

told geo her bf made and forced her in the working girl world. also i was so shocked that she made so little money. i don't

mean to rant girls but appreciate what you get. we can be nice but don't be like some chick who thinks she is royalty. we

will do our best to help you trust me. it's sad this girl only did what her parents force her to and now she is sitting in the

state's custody with no money and no one to help her. tragic
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2010 13:40  Profile P.M. 
I gotta say all these gals been forced to work as WG are just plain stupid and lack of common sense.
Everybody have choices and options.
All they need is self respect and dignity, if there is a will, there is a way.
Unless, we are taking about gals been locked/controlled/drugged or held at captivity, that;s a differenr scenerio.

Perhaps lack of education and self awareness or they are just dumb under bad influence.

No surprise. Shit like this doesnt only happen in China, it occurs everywhere!!!

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

yo0n
Musky Member

UID 52105
Digest Posts 0
Credits 101
Posts 89
Karma 101
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2010 19:28  Profile P.M. 
wow, that is crazy!! as if your parents would force you to do that kind of stuff! i hope the parents get punished for what they have done!
JeSun
Kinky King

UID 11810
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1951
Posts 1548
Karma 1933
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-5-2008
Location San Francisco Bay Area
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2010 00:33  Profile P.M. 
I dunno.  The penmanship looks really neat and the grammar, though my reading skills are pretty bad, looks way too good.  If she's a hooker, she's a relatively-speaking well-educated hooker.  I call BS on the story.