Subject: Prostitution Ring in UK Jailed For Virginity Plot
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:37. 
ICIM (The Green Hatted Pussy)
Kinky King

UID 35470
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1744
Posts 301
Karma 1738
Acceptance 113
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-12-2009
Location Land Of Pussy
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2010 00:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Prostitution Ring in UK Jailed For Virginity Plot

Three women and a man have been jailed for trying to sell the virginity of young girls to wealthy Arab businessmen for up to £150,000.
The gang told undercover police officers they could provide women from Iran, England and Eastern Europe.
They offered girls aged between 14 and 20 for sex, some of whom could be "broken" by the client.

Link to full article: http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home ... cle/201009215728184

Wow I didnt know virginity cost so much.
I have been privileged to "break" three girls virginity and I sure am lucky that I didnt have to pay £150k for each one, thats a saving of £450k, not bad.
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2010 04:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ICIM's post

I guess they just couldn't wait for their allotment of 72 virgins in islam heaven.

Recent Ratings
ICIM   17-9-2010 11:15  Acceptance  +1   Give me my 72 virgins
somebum
Nookie Newbie

UID 46870
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 41
Karma 41
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2010 03:53  Profile P.M. 
does it mention what happened to the girls afterwards and whetehr they saw any of the money?

the link doesnt work by the way.
Kinky King

UID 35470
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1744
Posts 301
Karma 1738
Acceptance 113
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-12-2009
Location Land Of Pussy
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2010 05:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 somebum's post

Hi Somebum

The link works for me, just tried it, noticed it was a bit slow thou.

But I will post the rest of the article for you:

Defendants Mahrookh Jamali, 41, of West End Lane, Kilburn, north London; Sara Bordbar, of Finchley Road, north London; and husband and wife Fatima Hagnegat, 24, and Rasoul Gholampour, 30, of Redbrook Road, Wigan, pleaded guilty to conspiring to traffic six women aged between 17 and 22 from the North West to London between July and October last year for sexual exploitation.
Ringleader and mother-of-four Jamali was jailed for two years and nine months; Hagnegat, described as the "recruiting sergeant", was jailed for two years and six months; Bordbar was jailed for two years and three months, and Gholampour was jailed for two years and nine months.
Harrow Crown Court was told that the gang aimed to arrange a party at which young women could accept offers of sex for cash from businessmen.
The gang members left wrote a letter to Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum, the owner of the Jumeirah Carlton Hotel in Knightsbridge, central London, offering their services last August.
The note was passed on by staff to police, who launched a sting operation.
The gang sent officers emails with pictures of the girls posing provacatively, including a shot of a 14-year-old.
The gang members were arrested after they turned up at a hotel for a dancing and sex party with six scantily-clad girls aged between 14 and 22 from England, Poland and Iran.
Judge Alan Greenwood told Harrow Crown Court the gang were "motivated by greed". "Trafficking of persons for sexual exploitation is always serious," he said.
"In this case it involved a money-making operation based on the exploitation and corruption of vulnerable young women."
The three women defendants, Jamali, Hagnegat and Bordbar, also admitted conspiracy to incite prostitution for gain between the same dates.
The judge ordered the charge to lie on file for Gholampour. A third charge of conspiracy to arrange the prostitution of children will lie on the files of all four.
The court heard that Iranians Jamali and Hagnegat were seeking asylum in Britain. Gholampour remained in Britain illegally as he has no right to remain. Bordbar is British.
Speaking after the case, Detective Chief Superintendent Richard Martin said: "I think the sentence reflects how serious the judge decided this was in his summing up.
"He said trafficking was always exploitation, particularly when you are dealing with vulnerable young women when it is intimated they will be giving sexual services."
Kinky King

UID 35470
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1744
Posts 301
Karma 1738
Acceptance 113
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-12-2009
Location Land Of Pussy
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2010 11:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 atomic3d's post

Why 72? What a wierd number.

I thought angels had no "bits", what to do with virgins?