Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2010 13:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Gotta 'fess up - I don't read!

At least I usually don't read - or bother to even open up - any threads without that li'l paper clip thingy signifying that a report's accompanied by pictures!
And even those with the li'l paperclip thingy, I most of the time also just skip those reports which does not indicate it also includes some real pixs.

So there you have it!!

A tip for the newbies - that if you want me to read - and possibly give out K's, then you'd better have some pictures to accompany your report!!

OK OK, I know, I know....I is only one guy.  
But methinks/betcha there's other SENIORS on this forum who does the same.
And I emphasize Seniors as I know that for newbies and members, it don't mean nuthin' as you guys cain't see pictures anyways!  
But remember, it's the seniors who ARE able to give out karmas!!  

OK - fire away!!

SEAJ
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2010 22:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 SEAJ's post

I do read reports without pics and even give them karma.

But knowing first-hand the amount of effort it takes to get
good real photos and attach them to a report, I am inclined
to give additional karma to those reports that include them.
It's only fair to do so.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-9-2010 22:54  Acceptance  +2   Yowzer! Correctomundo!
lister01
Kinky King

UID 26517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1674
Posts 754
Karma 1656
Acceptance 359
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-6-2009
Location Melbourne, OZ
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2010 10:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 SEAJ's post

As an International monger, I am a bit more picky.

I tend to look at the reports in all sections with pics and maybe skim through the report, but will read the ones (generally in the International section) that relate to places I might visit. Sadly, I just don't have time to read all the reports from HK when I only go there once or twice a year. Obviously, leading up to a trip, I will 'study' the HK reports more closely...

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-9-2010 22:55  Karma  +1   Read HK section guided by PIXS!! LOL!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2010 11:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 SEAJ's post

what's the matter ? feel numb down there without looking at pics ? just spend more time in the AV section !!

a report is more important then just pics, but of course, having some pics along
with a good report is a bonus ! ... OK OK, I know, I know....I is only one guy.   

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-9-2010 22:56  Acceptance  +2   LUV bonuses - better than salary!
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2010 11:21  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 11-9-2010 13:22
At least I usually don't read - or bother to even open up - any threads without that li'l paper clip thingy signifying that a report's accompanied by pictures!

Joe, seems like you dont "read" the threads with real pics either...

CLICK HERE and see posts #10 & #12...

LOL!

you raise an interesting point, I dont spend as much time looking in the newbie section as I do in HK Reports or CHAT. When the title of a thread catches my eye I will read it but I guess that means I miss out on a lot of good info.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-9-2010 22:43  Acceptance  +2   Oops!Like I 'fessed up, I don't read!
dbg00
Banned

UID 8809
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1812
Posts 848
Karma 1795
Acceptance 349
Reading Access 0
Registered 26-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2010 13:19  Profile P.M. 
i guess most user scan tge forums for the things that interest them. i also look for real pics but read most reports. reports without pics i also sometimes do no read andif you look at the numbers i believe most users do the same. sometimes however tgere are great reports without pics which are way better than others with pics

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-9-2010 22:57  Karma  +1   G's I/O H's. Sticky fingers? LOL!
rockypop
Lustful Lord

UID 11671
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 709
Karma 594
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2010 14:43  Profile P.M. 
it definitely helps to have the pictures to visualize with the reports, it definitely helps the report provide more value for my time haha.

not all reports are well-written so the pictures more than makes up for the so-so reports =)

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-9-2010 22:51  Karma  +1   Bingo! Not all reports r well writ! LOL!
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2010 14:47  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by dbg00 at 12-9-2010 13:19
sometimes however tgere are great reports without pics which are way better than others with pics

Agreed: a well-written, well presented thousand words that provide a vivid, detailed account of the girl
and the session can be worth more than a picture attached to a perfunctory report. As Twice says,
a picture is a bonus, especially if it is not available elsewhere.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-9-2010 22:49  Acceptance  +2   A picture says a thousand words. So...!
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2010 23:00  Profile P.M. 
Weird...

Only seniors posting their thoughts on here.

What happened to the newbies and regular members?

Hmmmm...!

SEAJ
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2010 02:33  Profile P.M. 
@ Mister:
Yes, a pic tells a thousand words, but a good report tells a thousand times more than the thousand words that a pic can tell. Of course, having both is great.

@ KW:
To tell us you're more likely to click into a thread if it advertises real pics is one thing, but to tell us that even when you click into such a thread you may not bother to read what the poster has to say...? What can I say, except I agree that there are many other members like yourself on here, who don't appreciate people's efforts in sharing.

What would you do if we don't have real pics on here, like a few years back? Would you leave us alone then, and return to the multimedia-rich ISG?

Your encouragement that all reports should come with real pics can make bros not bother to report just cos they didn't get any pics. This of course works against the forum, and I think quite lowly of you for that shallow piece of advice.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   13-9-2010 09:52  Acceptance  +2   Move on w/time! Today is today

My penis mightier than the sword
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2010 10:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 CunningLinguist's post

It's NOT a matter of not appreciating efforts by others to share - its just not that many of us have the luxury of time or the need to appreciate words for the sake of words.

How many different ways are there to describe the act of screwing?  If you need to read the written words to get off - and there are there amongst us who I'd imagine needs this - OK. But as for myself, a short description as to something unique that happened plus the summary is what I appreciate more.

A "thousand times more than the thousand words" (**Note** this is what you wrote prior to your edits! Refering to your opinion the written word being a thousand times more valuable than the 1,000 words that a picture is)  is precisely what makes me - and I guess other people - to instead shudder and just scan. Perhaps just a product of guys who loves seeing his own masterpiece work of words/inner desire to prove himself a great author?!

As for pictures - the fact of the matter is that it IS available here - so I'd suggest you move along with the times and accept it as fact.

QUOTE:
Would you leave us alone then, and return to the multimedia-rich ISG?

Your encouragement that all reports should come with real pics can make bros not bother to report just cos they didn't get any pics. This of course works against the forum, and I think quite lowly of you for that shallow piece of advice.

And what's with this being stroppy and telling me you think lowly of me and telling  to go wherever??  I'd say that such attitude by a senior is what is a real disservice to any forum.

You have your opinion and I have mine - no need to tell me off just coz you don't agree with mine.

SEAJ
edit to add quote of what I found hard to swallow and italicize what you had previously written prior to your edit.

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 13-9-2010 22:06 ]
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2010 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 SEAJ's post

Morning joe...

No, I'm not talking about the novellas, since I agree there are only a number of ways to describe sex before it all seems the same, and that the unique stuff is what is great info and interesting to read. You would miss this if you continue to be only interested in the reports that have pics.

Move with the times? I referenced the past only to talk about the future. I am perfectly happy with having real pics on the forum, as you well know.

I was using a harsh tone because imo your advice is bad for the forum, not just because of a difference in opinion (for which I would use a more courteous tone).

hkjiggy
Kinky King

UID 46696
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1067
Posts 412
Karma 1054
Acceptance 264
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2010 11:16  Profile P.M. 
I think I've become more discerning in my reports reading in that I read in that I try toi read on Wgs that I'm interested in or havent been reported on.

I've become more reluctant to write reports unless I'm able to get pics as it doesnt have the same credibility of one that has. I've also streamlined my reports with less desrciption cos as bro SEAJ says, theres only a number of ways to write about a sesh. I do try and include the unique bits like smelly breath or fishy minges!

I mean, I get bored writing my own reports, so I can imagine how broing it is to read it. All I'm really trying to say is "this girl in the pics, good/bad fuck!"

Naturally if I find a gem, you bros would be the first to know!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   13-9-2010 15:55  Karma  +1   YUP! Precisement!
zhouyun
Lustful Lord

UID 3562
Digest Posts 0
Credits 622
Posts 567
Karma 620
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-10-2007
Location Australia
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2010 12:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 CunningLinguist's post

CL, even though you says that a well written report is far more valueable..the karma given to posts with/without pics differs a lot. as people start to see that the value given to a report with pics are sometimes significantly higher, there will be a few who will write less, and concentrate on more pics
just my p o v

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   13-9-2010 15:54  Karma  +1   GREAT P.O.V!!
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2010 13:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 zhouyun's post

I agree and can also see that - it's natural behaviour. But this is not what I have an issue about (at least on this thread!)

I repeat: Advising bros to report only if they have real pics to share works against the forum.

I guess when you look further, what I'm having difficulty with is that seaj confesses up (kudos to you, joe, btw) but then instead of saying like "Hey, so this is the likkle thing I'm confessing to, but I'll work on it, bros! Don't worry!", he's like "This is the flaw I'm confessing to, so you people better adjust yourselves accordingly..."

[ Last edited by  CunningLinguist at 13-9-2010 13:30 ]

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   13-9-2010 15:56  Acceptance  +2   AAAARRRGHHH!!! Your new edit.

Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2010 13:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 CunningLinguist's post

Then what is it EXACTLY that you have issues with?

- That I'm advising guys to try their best to post up pictures to accompany their report?

- To please get to the point when writing up reports - any reports  whether accompanied with pictures or not - and not fall in love with their own writing/lingual abilities?

- That I'm somehow discouraging guys from posting if they've got no pictures?

- My advise to guys is if they want to get the greatest amount of karmas, that they should include pictures.  I never said don't post up a thread unless you got pixs. In fact, I've noticed quite a few recent reports which now includes at least the DB pictures (which automatically enables that paper clip thingy to appear on the list) PLUS references/links to reports that does have real pixs.

- Look-it, one of the most important reasons why new members post up threads is to get Karmas - and whether you like this or not, it's the fact; and this being so, they're gonna post up reports whether they've got pixs or not.  And if they've got no real pixs - then they find ways and means to "embellish" the report by providing links, DB pixs etc - ALL THINGS which makes the report easier to look at and understand what the gal is all about.

And your statement "I referenced the past only to talk about the future." How?  How are you referencing the past - when there was no pixs posting capabilities on 141 vs NOW when not only is such pix posting capability is a fact, but is actually why a lot of guys find 141 attractive.

Am I so wrong to advise guys to try their best to make their posting attractive and readable - which SHOULD assist them getting karmas/getting up in the ranks??  To the point that you find it perfectly OK to berate me publicly?  Look-it you've got your opinion and I've got mine - it's fine to debate it point by point but NOT OK to start getting all stroppy and making it as if your opinion is the only one that MUST count here.
If we left it up to you, I'd think that you'd be very happy if you can go back to the "good Ole Days" when writing abilities is the prime consideration for appreciation.  Well, this is no longer the case - and like I said, you've gotta move with the times.

Just my POV/IMHO

SEAJ
Sp./Grammar/additional thoughts edits italicized

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 13-9-2010 22:14 ]
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2010 13:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 SEAJ's post

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 11-9-2010 13:22

A tip for the newbies - that if you want me to read - and possibly give out K's, then you'd better have some pictures to accompany your report!!

If the above is not tantamount to advocating that bros only report if they have real pics, then what is it? If I've misread it, I'll be happy!

As for your accusation that I live in the past, that's just not worth discussion, since it's wrong. I love pics, I've contributed to the development of the forum with my own.

[ Last edited by  CunningLinguist at 13-9-2010 13:55 ]

markreyes
Kinky King

UID 5437
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1301
Posts 805
Karma 1288
Acceptance 265
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2010 13:58  Profile P.M. 
I also think there is too much emphasis on real pictures in reports being rewarded versus real information.

In fact, the forum is a little skewed that way, as SEAJ puts it, the only reason why newbies post is to get karmas, and it's easier to attain this if you have pictures.  This is so true, and it's also a little warped.

A healthy forum encourages sharing information, opinions, insights, whatever.  The way the system works here places too much emphasis on pictures imho.  The reward system is also skewed towards you behind in a certain group, you'll get more karmas if you make lots of friends that are high level, since there are the only ones able to give karma.  Self perpetuating cycle.

Sometimes this forum reminds me of those old pirate sites with the ul/dl ratios.  You'd think we're sharing torrents here.

I'm not complaining, since I don't really care about my access level, but that is how it works around here, for better or worse.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   13-9-2010 15:51  Karma  +1   Yup! That IS how it works around here!
happppysex
Godfather of Hole

UID 33782
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8998
Posts 1826
Karma 8851
Acceptance 2944
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2010 14:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 SEAJ's post

Sorry for my poor English... I would say the report is a base, the pictures are bonus.  The additional efforts to take the photos, sort out the photos, are deserved more K, I have no doubt about this.  But, I cannot accept the report without details, only pictures, I'll also give lower K or no K.  This is not a good comparsion between the report with or without pictures on the K given.

Report will tell us the detail about the girl services and attitudes, or funny stuffs.

Pictures will tell us how the girls look like.

Hope the bros don't give up the report even no pic, I was also kept on posting the report even no pic is available, because the key part is the message about the girl passing out except her real face.

- Just my two cents...

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   13-9-2010 15:50  Acceptance  +2   ur 2 cts worth a couple million at least
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2010 15:45  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by CunningLinguist at 13-9-2010 13:52

If the above is not tantamount to advocating that bros only report if they have real pics, then what is it? If I've misread it, I'll be happy!

As for your accusation that I live in the past, that' ...

ONLY report if they have pixs...........???!!

Where did I say that?  I plainly said if you want  to have a better chance of getting K's then YES, please post up pictures.

And I have further clarified that if one does NOT have real pictures, then there ARE other ways to embellish the report with DB pixs, links to other reports with pixs etc etc.

You're saying its wrong for me to advise new guys what makes a report better/easier to read/enjoyable for others to look at?  And your advise?  Write a thousand times a thousand words - THAT's your advise - right?!!

Straight, to the point with the pertinent data AND anything out of the ordinary - that to me is great reporting.  Not just words for the sake of words.

If I remember correctly - was it you or some other Bros who told me in my earlier days that - Less is more?

SEAJ