Subject: Most Embarrassing / Humiliating Experience Ever!
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:37. 
Confusedsan
Nookie Newbie

UID 29177
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30
Posts 25
Karma 30
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2010 21:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Most Embarrassing / Humiliating Experience Ever!

A shout-out to all fellow bros out there. Being men and doing what we love the most, I am sure that there are a few humiliating sexcapes that we will not be sharing with friends about. Anyway, let me start off with mine.

I'm a frequent traveler to Singapore and during my trips, I will always take a chance to visit the WGs in one of the many Hotel 81s there. There's this sweet petite chinese girl that I had my eyes on, her name is Ching Ching. Upon going into the room, we started off with the usuals, small talks, make corny jokes, kissing, stripping to check out the goods, massages, taking baths and everything.

Once all of that is done, we proceeded to the bed and i fetched my wallet for my condom (yes, I carry my own condom). While going through my pants' pockets, to my horror I realised my wallet was not with me at that moment! A million things were going through my mind at that that, should I explain things and get the cash back to her later? should I call someone? shall I make a run for it?

I decided to explain to her the situation and hopes that she understands. I started with something like, "This is embarrassing, but as of now, I have no money on me. Do you think it's ok if..' before I can finish my sentence, she cut me off and shouted 'NO MONEY?' 'NO MONEY???' (I think she is allergy to the words 'no money'). She started screaming and cussing me in some dialect in which i could not understand (I know its not mandarin as I can understand the language. So much for a sweet looking petite girl). She proceeded to get dressed and went down to get her muscle/pimp. The guy confronted me, calling me a cheap bastard!

I told him to calm down, and I tried to explain everything to him. I asked if its ok if I were to take Ching Ching overnight and I'll pay her once we go to my hotel room. He said she doesnt do overnights and that he does not trust me anyway. At that moment, I hit a brick wall. I could not think of any other possibilities other than calling my colleague to bail me out (we travel together for business purposes). I decided i would rather risk the embarrassment of letting my colleagues know that I frequent such places, rather than getting messed up by the pimp/muscle.

Till today, whenever I call any colleagues of mine outside of working hour, they would first ask me, 'Man, you need bailing out again?' (followed by laughter) instead of hello. This would be a very funny story if it happens to someone else. But not so much when it's on me. Hahaha.

Well, that concludes my most embarrassing sexcape experience ever. Any other bros out there wishes to share theirs?
I do not know if such a topic has been posted before, if yes, then I apologies. Hope to hear from you guys!

Peace bros~

Recent Ratings
conqueror77   14-8-2010 02:57  Acceptance  +1   Wow...glad you're sound and safe ;)
DArtagnan   7-6-2010 09:01  Karma  +6   great story, great warning!
waikeekee   6-6-2010 14:56  Karma  +1   Funny Story!
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2010 22:21  Profile P.M. 
did you lose your wallet or left it at the hotel room?
Throbbing Titan

UID 36678
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3260
Posts 1245
Karma 3204
Acceptance 1123
Reading Access 70
Registered 25-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2010 22:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Confusedsan's post

Ouch... are you still working in the same company?

I don't have any stories to share and I'm being honest.
Confusedsan
Nookie Newbie

UID 29177
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30
Posts 25
Karma 30
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2010 22:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 sirtiger's post

It's in the safe in my hotel room.
newyorkcityskap
Carnal Conqueror

UID 26225
Digest Posts 0
Credits 260
Posts 273
Karma 259
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2010 15:38  Profile P.M. 
maybe I am old fashioned, but I always keep some emergency money in my shoe in case something like this happens
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2010 22:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 newyorkcityskap's post

then your hands are over your money where it was breathing feet?
newyorkcityskap
Carnal Conqueror

UID 26225
Digest Posts 0
Credits 260
Posts 273
Karma 259
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2010 14:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 sirtiger's post

well money as money atleast I wont be walking around half naked
waikeekee (WKK)
Kinky King

UID 26173
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1190
Posts 777
Karma 1184
Acceptance 129
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-6-2009
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2010 15:04  Profile P.M. 

Nice of you to share your embarrassing story.

1) Why didn't you ask her to follow you back to your hotel for the cash instead of calling your colleague?

2) Are you a regular of this pimp/whorehouse? I think the pimp should at least give you some credit or trust.

3) Or, you could deposit your watch or maybe a Mobile Phone with them and return with the cash. I am sure it is an honest mistake by forgetting your wallet.

4) How much was the deal? Was it SGD80.00 or was it SGD150.00 for 2 pops? If I am not wrong, you need to pay for the room usage and provide your own condoms for such services in Singapore. Please correct me if I am wrong.

RGDS
WKK
amphibean
Lustful Lord

UID 9984
Digest Posts 0
Credits 803
Posts 314
Karma 798
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 31-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2010 06:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 waikeekee's post

The watch or phone would probably be worth more than the session, and I bet they'd just run off with it.

Honestly though, how does one even walk out without their wallet? Isn't it something that you basically do by habit after you start going to school by yourself at a young age?
wgok
Nookie Newbie

UID 49945
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 13
Karma 11
Acceptance -3
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2010 07:53  Profile P.M. 
wow that sucks really really hard
bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2010 12:58  Profile P.M. 
I just had a similar experience though not as embarrassing situation as bro Confusedsan but was supposed to treat a friend for her B-day and realized I forgot my wallet.  Good thing she suggested paying with her credit card to earn mileage points.  Needless to say I paid her back in cash ASAP.

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...
catmando56
Lustful Lord

UID 44576
Digest Posts 0
Credits 550
Posts 499
Karma 548
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-5-2010
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2010 13:26  Profile P.M.  QQ Yahoo!

QUOTE:
Originally posted by amphibean at 7-6-2010 06:34

Honestly though, how does one even walk out without their wallet? Isn't it something that you  ...

I always lock my wallet in the hotel safe and only take cash when I go out mongering. I dont mind losing the cash but its hard to replace your credit cards license etc.
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2010 14:51  Profile P.M. 

like WKK has mentioned, u have to pay for hotel usage.

i suppose you were in Geylang.
you got a streetwalker, you go to the hotel for ST.
u still need to pay $12+ for the room and condom.
and they need to register your ID too.

so if you didn't bring your wallet... how did you get up to the hotel room?

conqueror77
Carnal Conqueror

UID 37257
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 286
Karma 305
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2010 03:19  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by newyorkcityskap at 4/6/2010 08:38
maybe I am old fashioned, but I always keep some emergency money in my shoe in case something like this happens

LOL...I used to keep some money in my socks when I was out in unknown city and a little bit in my pocket.

I have no real embarrassing sexcape story to tell right now.

Or maybe the one time I met a super hot freelancer WG in Lucifer Disco in Pattaya (Thailand).

We spent a short moment when she was dancing and rubbing her little firm ass on my dick. I thought I was gonna have a hell of night for my first night in town. Then one of her friends joined us and the vibes went a bit different. As it looked like her friend didn't fancy me as she almost ignored me when I was introduced to her. Shortly after, "my" girl told me she was going to the toilets. After a few minutes, she came back with 3 other guys and one of them was holding her by her hips. I was like "WTF ?!!!".
I felt like damn fool idiot at that moment. I didn't know what composure to have and just kept watching the end of a football game on one of the big screen TVs, then left angry and went back into my hotel with an ugly girl who grabbed my harm on my way out of the disco.

I couldn't blame the girl for going with someone she fancied more, it's fair game. But I was still very embarrased in that situation. Though, after that night I didn't give a shit, that's why I'm not sure it's the kind of embarrassing story the OP is looking for.

Cheers.

Nakadashi shitara chou yabai yo ne!
conqueror77
Carnal Conqueror

UID 37257
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 286
Karma 305
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2010 03:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 kaka's post

The witches hunt has started

You'd better come with some solid arguments bro Confusedsan  or your head might  gonna go through the guillotine

Nakadashi shitara chou yabai yo ne!
Confusedsan
Nookie Newbie

UID 29177
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30
Posts 25
Karma 30
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2010 00:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 kaka's post

Hey bros, lost track on some of my posts, after not logging in for so long. First of all, thank you all for replying and participating in this thread. Just for those who are still interested, I always carried a traveler's pouch with me,  with my passport and some cash, like maybe SG50 (I think??)  I didn't think too much of it at that time, me being such a horny bastard and all. Hope this clears things up with you bro. Cheers!
escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3423
Posts 1679
Karma 3356
Acceptance 1333
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2010 01:44  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
I can understand that they would demand money because you already spent some time with her and got some services from her. A smart/business oriented provider would handle things calmly and asked you to cough up the $$$ up front before the session continued further. Some of these girls often forget one thing. Their pimps aren't the only ones who can do bodily harm to them. If they make it to call their pimps, it would still take at least a few minutes for him to get there. It takes less than a minute to kill a person. That still leave couple minutes to get away. Or when the pimp comes, the pimp will be dealt with as well. The bottom line is that the WG shouldn't want to elevate the situation more than it needs to be. Because their lives are at immediate risk.

Offering BFE to the chosen ones