Link: http://www.00069.com/SzManX0617/
Face: (2)/5
Body: (5)/5
Estimated age: (22)
Skill: (5)/5
Service: (4)/5
Damage: HKD 800 + transport costs
Detailed account of the experience:

I saw him on the web from the link above, and as the boyfriend is out, I can finally fuck around at home!  

He had a bit of a hard time to find my place (even though I texted him the full address), but finally made it.
When he arrives in the flat, I offer him a drink, but i am a little disappointed that he is not as cute as the web site picture shows.
The main issue with his face is the teeth. They are not right
Anyway, Ie was small , muscular and seemed very friendly, so I decided that little bro deserved a dip in his arse.
We talked a bit (they always want to know if I know some Chinese). Then we start caressing each other’s body.  We kiss on the sofa, and we decide to move to the bedroom. There he admires the view at the window, as I hug him from behind, I run my fingers on his chest muscles and his abs, which are very hard . He smells good , quickly we end up undressed and I offer a shower, we take one together he washes me and I wash him. We pay special attention to each others arse whole, which is a useful thing to do, but also feels damn good with the soap .

Then on to the bed, I lick all his body, he is really hard all along, a real gay guy, this one. He moans especially loudly when I DATO.  Then we hug hard and I rub my dick over his . We flip over and it is his turn to lick me. That is not so good, a little bit everywhere, but not much on the dick, and no BJ, just licking it. He also fingers me at the same time, with lube on his finger, which is nice.

I have a feeling he wants to fuck me , but I tell him no I fuck you. He is like OK, but you are big. I say I know, but still. So he caps me , then he lubes himself up,  and starts riding me. Nice, his dick is still very hard, and he wanks at the same time. Then he switches position and we end up on the side without ever leaving inside him. I thrust for a long time, and he seems to really enjoy it as he stays hard. I am also happy, because for once, I didn’t come in the first 3 minutes!!! We switch again position, and this time it I am lying on top of him with his legs wide open (his face in the pillow) and I keep fucking him, still without ever coming out of his arse. Then change of position again, this time for mish (I had to come out for this one, not that easy ). I wank him hard while still fucking and fucking, and he comes a little bit, some nice white stuff over his belly button, his deep breathing and the presence of cum does it for me, and I come inside him deep, as deep as I can, staying quietly in there, while I am filling the condom.

Then I come out, throw the dom away, and we hug in bed, I run my fingers on his pecs all the time, lovely time. We talk a bit, but then it is time for shower, so I let him. When he comes out I take the real pic, then pay him, and finally he leaves with a kiss.

Conclusion: Would call him again if there weren't so many other boys
Overall score: (8)/10

Pic: The 1st pic is from the website, the second one is the real one, he didn't allow me to include his face.
As you can see the abs are not as salient as in the website picture, but they are definitely there when you run your fingers on them.

[ Last edited by  tarte at 19-6-2010 16:56 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   30-7-2010 09:52  Karma  +5   you deserve more bro!
atomic3d   19-6-2010 14:45  Karma  +1   Excellent
atomic3d   19-6-2010 14:45  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2010 14:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #141 tarte's post

What does DATO stand for?

No qualms about bringing WB's over to your home?
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2010 15:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #142 atomic3d's post

Dining At The O (rather than at the Y).

Nope, been doing for a while. One of them stole me a ring once, but appart from that, in HK is pretty safe, it is the same as bringing a wan chai girl back home, as far as i am concerned.
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2010 15:56  Profile P.M. 
617C, home appointment, FS + BBBJ

Name: 617C from gayhk.com
Link: http://www.00069.com/SzManX0617C/
Face: (2)/5
Body: (2)/5
Estimated age: (20)
Skill: (5)/5
Service: (5)/5
Damage: HKD 800 + transport costs + tips

I also saw him on the web from the link above and chose him because I found his face very beautiful. I just had to hope that the body would follow. I Tried to text him, he replied only in Chinese, problem. But he said 800, which got me interested. I have had enough of paying 1500 for a fuck, will try the cheaper guys now!

He had to get a friend to call me to explain how to come to my place. He seems he was completely unable to even read English properly, and let alone speak a single word.

When he arrives in the flat, I am really disappointed this time. The picture from the website was nice, but in real, he has spots that are either new or that were PS-ed out . Also his head is too big for his body, doesn’t look that good. No muscles though, I should have guessed.

I offer him a drink, which he refuses.

He is really not muscular, only speaks Chinese, but does seem friendly. He smells good.

I offer a shower and decide to leave him some privacy. When he comes out I take the real pic with face, and as you can see he is wearing only the little red undies. I get a shower quickly too, and then the fun starts. His skin is smooth, and make me hard immediately, even though I am missing the muscles I usually enjoy. We kiss, which is always a must for me, but not deep. He has several fake tattoos which is not so sexy I think, since they are wearing off already.

He doesn’t go hard until I suck him. Not sure if he is used to prettier customer, or if he is gay for pay, doesn’t matter. I turn him around and DATO. His Arse is so smooth, and his butt cheeks are well filled, just the right size . I rub my dick in the entrance, and he understands.  I grab the condoms, cap myself, while he lubes himself.

Then I fuckhim, which lasts nice and long again (I am getting better at this). We don’t change position, except that we do a variety of mish with his legs raised at different heights, while he is wanking. He doesn't complain, and I can go in as deep as I want, and as fast as I want.

Finally, time to cum , he kisses me again, and as I lay on him, I see that he came too , I hadn’t noticed.

After we get the condom removed, we both shower, separately again, but then he comes to hug me on the bed and we stay there for 10 minutes, next to each other, I nearly fell asleep. But these 10 minutes give the time to little bro to recover. As little bro is up again, he start stroking it, and then suddenly starts licking my balls. I quite like it and let him go, then he suck the head of my dick really nice and slow, then faster and faster, I realise he wants to make me cum a second time, which is a good idea, but I would like to tell that it will be hard, I already came twice today.

But we are good, he knows his stuff, he wanks me while he sucks the head of my dick , and after 10 minutes, I come inside his mouth and he keeps it in there. Feels good!!!! Then he goes to the bathroom and spits it out, I thought he had swallowed, but no, he hadn’t.

Then I pay him, tip him nicely because of the BBBJ with cum in mouth, and he leaves with a hug.

Conclusion: Not again, thanks for the BJ, but I need cuter boys.
Overall score: (6)/10

Pic: The 1st pic is from the website, the second one is his dick (not mine in case you were wondering), the third is the real one,

[ Last edited by  tarte at 19-6-2010 22:54 ]

Recent Ratings
atomic3d   19-6-2010 16:46  Karma  +1   Excellent
atomic3d   19-6-2010 16:46  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2010 16:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #144 tarte's post

What I meant with my earlier posting was aren't you a little worried the SO will get wind of your visitors? A casual comment from a neighbour or the guy at the desk could spoil your fun.

Don't think #2 guy sounds gay for pay, surely he wouldn't have gone for the second pop.
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2010 16:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #145 atomic3d's post

Yes, but I am taking the chance. The neighbors don't know us, and the people at the desk keep changing.
On gay for pay, you are probably right, unless he was thinking tips, tips, tips!!! which he got.

[ Last edited by  tarte at 19-6-2010 19:43 ]
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2010 22:37  Profile P.M. 
Dickson, home appointment, top sex

Name: Dickson
Link:http://www.00069.com/SzManX0616A/
Face: (5)/5
Body: (2)/5 really much more skinny than I expected
Estimated age: (19)
Skill: (1)/5
Service: (1)/5
Damage: HKD 1800 + taxi fare

I got wind of him through Kent (my first punt in HK).
The advantage is that Kent arranged everything. Kent told me he was a very good bottom, and he spoke a bit English. Actually when he arrived, I realised his English was better than expected.

But he is really skinny , not enough muscle for my liking. The face is like on the advertised picture, though.

He doesn’t want a drink. He goes for shower after chit chat.
He asks to turn off the AC. I go in the shower too. I am not feeling very horny today, 2 punts last night already . So we start, but only because I want to catch up punting time.

He easily goes hard even before I suck him. He has a bit too much hair around the arse whole for me, I don’t feel like DATO in the middle of that. He has a skinny arse, and to be honest I am not really very hard.

He kisses me a bit everywhere, while his hand run through my thighs, arse and dick. No BJ though, just a bit of dick-licking.

Then he says he wants to fuck me . I say, no, I fuck you. Same argument: you are big. So? We had agreed! Capped and lube and in we … try and  try, and try, and I can’t get in, for 3 reasons, 1. I am not very hard, because he is not so sexy, 2. he is really tight and 3. he doesn’t let me widen his hole with my fingers, so there is no way it is going to get any wider.

After 15 minutes of trying to enter him in different positions, we switch to plan B, whic is that he is going to fuck me. That is working much better although it isn’t what I wanted. I start riding him, and then we switch to mish, and he fuck me like that, while I wank, I come      quite quickly like this, having a dick in the arse always helps when you wank.

I go to shower, while he removes the condom. He showers separately again after me.

I want him out now, now, so I wait until he undresses, and then pay him. He is asking for more, for the taxi fare. That should have been included as per the agreement with Kent, so I look at him menacingly, but he doesn’t seem to understand. Kent screwed up again. I just give him the extra he wants for the taxi, and hush him out.

i think I have had enough of punting for several days. Definitely not enjoying the third one when they are too close to one another, that was stupid.

Conclusion: Never again + Kent can’t be trusted (good bottom, my arse)
Overall score: (2)/10

Pics: The 1st and 2nd pics are from the website, the last one is the real thing.

[ Last edited by  tarte at 19-6-2010 22:40 ]

Recent Ratings
atomic3d   20-6-2010 18:00  Karma  +1   Excellent
atomic3d   20-6-2010 18:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2010 23:59  Profile P.M. 
Ben, home appointment, sex 9he was bottom) + 1 real pic

Name: Ben
Link:http://www.00069.com/SzManX0617A/
Face: (4.5)/5
Body: (5)/5
Estimated age: (21)
Skill: (3)/5
Total Damage: HKD 2000

It was difficult to get hold of him, he didn't trust me and didn't want to come to my place on the pretext that it was too far and not on the MTR. I had to get Kent to explain everything to him in Chinese, so I finnaly got him to my place after 2 days of arguing. He speak 3 words of English, but fuck, what a cutey!! His body is exactly like the pictures, his face not as cute as in the website pictures, but quite nice anyway. Skin, so smoooooth!!!

Good boyfriend experience, he really was trying hard to please me. We got a very good shower with some touching, then in bed, I became mad for licking his cute little body, which is not muscular, but not skinny, perfect proportions. he did smell good as well. His dick is a little small, but not too small, he may be a good start for if you want to try to be bottom for the first time. And he kissed me a lot, and let me DATO. Unfortunately no BJ, but I fucked him and that was amazing, he let me all the way in, even though it must have hurt him a bit, and I came well inside while still pumping.

To be honest he made me so horny, that even after he left, i wanked twice and came twice thinking about the sex I just had with him.

He said he will be back to Shenzhen tomorrow, but will be back at some point.

Conclusion: I would defintely try again
Overall score: (9)/10

Pics: The 1st 4 pic are from the website, the last one is the real one, he didn't allow me to include his body.

[ Last edited by  tarte at 23-6-2010 19:55 ]

Recent Ratings
atomic3d   25-6-2010 04:01  Karma  +1   Excellent
atomic3d   25-6-2010 04:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Leyxia
Carnal Conqueror

UID 44388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 318
Posts 299
Karma 317
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-5-2010
Location Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2010 00:05  Profile P.M. 
I like how the headers for that 00069 website all show as 'untitled document' as though you've just opened a new tab or are doing some work. Very clever.
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2010 22:50  Profile P.M. 
Steve, 25 yo boy, home appointment, FS (he was bottom)

Name: Steve
Link: http://www.00069.com/SzManX0504/ or  http://www.hkgaystar.com/photo_hk/zhuanti.asp?typeid=1181
Face: (3)/5
Body: (4)/5
Estimated age: (25)
Skill: (4)/5
Total Damage: HKD 1500

This one was easy, he responded right away to my text with translated english and caused no issue. he arrived half an hour later. I like his short body with a lot of muscle, and a nice small layer of fat on top of the muscles.

Good boyfriend experience again. On arrival he went straight for the shower, I went after him. Once in bed, he did do everything right, he was not going to do a BJ but I asked for one, and he obliged, although it was short, nothing like a short BJ to fee like fucking an arsewhole.
kiss: yes, but not deep.
licking: yes
smell of his body: Ok, could have cleaned up a little better his armpits.
dick: quite big as you can see in the picture, well it fits nicely in the hand.
Fucking: great arse, and was doing all he could to get me deep, deep, deep inside him, lots of body movements to try and give a lot of pleasure.
We did 4 positions: coyboy first, then mish, then lying on the side, then finally doggy, all of these without ever exiting his arse. I came while dong doggy. After that he went for a shower, and didn't come back for a hug. but dressed up straight away. That is when I took the real pic.

Conclusion: I think I would try again
Overall score: (8)/10

Pics: the last pic is the real one.

[ Last edited by  tarte at 24-6-2010 23:46 ]

Recent Ratings
atomic3d   24-6-2010 04:05  Karma  +1   Excellent
atomic3d   24-6-2010 04:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2010 23:00  Profile P.M. 
3HK阳光靓仔 from boys boys, home appointment, FS

Name: 阳光靓仔 or 3HK
Link:http://www.00069.com/SzGigi/PhotoDetail.php?ID=2643
Face: (5)/5
Body: (3)/5  Not much muscle, but not skinny
Estimated age: (21)
Skill: (3)/5
Service: (3)/5
Total Damage: HKD 1500 + taxi fare

This one was through boys boys HK http://www.00069.com/SzGigi/). Someone from Singapore did the communication. I was told HKD 1000. He arrived 40 minutes late though, poorly organised. I liked his body even thogh there ws little muscle, but there was the righ proportions and a little bit of fat under the skin.

Not much of a boyfriend experience though, kind of technical. He went for the shower after a drink, and did quite a bit of effort in the bed. I BJ-ed him, and he was asking me if I would be bottom. I said no I will fuck you. "no, no, no" he says with a laugh, pointing at my dick an making a "big" hand sign. Then he seems convinced and goes to grab the condoms. He did a BJ, but not very long and only with the cap on. It was good enough, though.
Kiss: yes, but not deep.
Licking: yes, excellent skin smoothness
Smell of his body: Ok, except for his feet (but I would never lick that) and breath (he is a smoker)
Hair: very little, which makes it better for DATO.
Dick: Big, bigger than me.
Fucking: not so good, he did let me in in his arse, but not deep inside, and not all the way.
We did only 2 positions: mish, then doggy. Doggy hurt him, so after a while he put my dick between his butt cheeks full of lube and starts squeezing and moving up and down, and that was amazing, felt just as good as fucking him inside, so I came like this.

He went for a shower, and once again didn't come back for a hug, but intead dressed up.

It was a bit quick, to be honest.

Then he is asking for 1500 + taxi: I explain (with a piece of paper) that it should be 1000 + taxi, but he says, no it is 1500. I pay up, and text boys boys for explanation. 3 hours later, they still haven't replied.

Conclusion: not really, unless you love the face. Also do not trust the price that boys boys HK tell you.
Overall score: (7)/10

Pics: the last pic is the one I took.

[ Last edited by  tarte at 24-6-2010 23:02 ]

Recent Ratings
atomic3d   25-6-2010 04:00  Karma  +1   Favorable
atomic3d   25-6-2010 04:00  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2010 04:05  Profile P.M. 
Wow your really working your way through a long list. In terms of numbers I think you are doing better than most of the straight guys here.

How long do you have before your SO gets back?
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2010 23:19  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by atomic3d at 25-6-2010 04:05
Wow your really working your way through a long list. In terms of numbers I think you are doing better than most of the straight guys here.

How long do you have before your SO gets back?

i guess just one more punt...
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2010 12:23  Profile P.M. 
As I had said, I want this guy, so I tried to get him over to my place, but he definitely didn't understand my text messages.

http://www.00069.com/SzManX0531D/

Now he is writing me to tell me to come to Jordan. Can't be bothered, I'll get brandon instead, , he speaks English:

http://www.00069.com/SzManX0425E/

And i'll ask him for 2 pops

Will tell you later...
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 17-7-2010 11:59  Profile P.M. 
I did have 2 pops with brandon in the end (both in the arse), but he hasn't got the abs that the pitures show, though, but he is cute and a very good fuck.

Cost for a home visit, only 1000.
Good massage
He speaks very fast English with a horribly strong Chinese accent, I couldn't understand half of what he said.
He is very gay, though, a real gym queen.
We had dinner in a restaurant after the fuck, he is a nice enough guy to hang around with (for 2 hours, I don't recommend more).

Sorry no real photos, he didn't allow me.

tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2010 14:36  Profile P.M. 
Guys, I don't have time to write full reports these days, but I wanted to say, i have had 2 very good experiences:

VEE ($800):  quite passive in bed, but amazingly cute, and he looks even better in real than in the pics.

http://www.00069.com/SzManX0707G/

He is in HK for 2 weeks only.

And Scott from HKGAYSTAR (huge muscles and no fat whatsoever)

http://www.hkgaystar.com/photo_hk/zhuanti.asp?typeid=1242

I have his private phone number if you speak chinese, you can go direct and pay less than what I paid, let me know i can PM you.

The hygiene was perfect for both of them, and they are not gay for pay, they can stay hard even with a dick in the ass.

Enjoy.

tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2010 20:33  Profile P.M. 
Bye bye

it will be soon 2 years that I have started filling this threads with my reports with anything interesting that was happening to me in my gay puntng time.

In 2 years, I have had not even seen one single report from someone else, to guide me to choose my next gay punt in HK.

Therefore I have decided that i could not be bothered any more, athough I have enjoyed the writing for a while, it does get boring.

So I will retire from this forum, and leave you all to enjoy your gals.

Keep mongering!

Tarte

Recent Ratings
Rico   24-7-2010 07:18  Karma  +20   You've been busy bro...
Rico   24-7-2010 07:18  Acceptance  +20   You've been busy bro...
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5332
Posts 3649
Karma 5275
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 24-7-2010 07:23  Profile P.M. 
Alright bro tarte... How there fuck did you get a picture of RICO...  Just joking bro...

Why are you thinking of retiring from writing reports...RICO does not venture out into the " Chat Section " much......So i am not really aware when you "HAVE" submitted a report....

Would you mind bro tarte if i ask the mods to move your thread to the " International Section.."
tarte
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 167
Karma 346
Acceptance 93
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2010 00:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #158 Rico's post

Don't mind, but should it be there?
shortandfat
Banned to Post

UID 48632
Digest Posts 0
Credits -12
Posts 16
Karma -12
Acceptance -6
Reading Access 0
Registered 24-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2010 03:59  Profile P.M. 
thanks tarte... i enjoyed reading your stories.. it sometimes make me get a boner

wish you all the best