Posts 181
Karma 445
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 0
Registered 8-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2013 12:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Take that kiddy shit to PM. No fucks are given about being butt hurt unless you were raped by a tranny.

Please for goodness gracious sake; stop with these long ass paragraphs and be to the point. I don't know why I need to spend more than 10 minutes playing catchup on a thread which is swerving on the topic itself.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   28-3-2013 20:06  Acceptance  +1   Go read something else then..
misspumpkin   28-3-2013 12:28  Acceptance  +1   Agree its rather annoying
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2013 12:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #121 nooblier's post

???

I got no clue what you are talking about.  But no one is forcing you to read this thread.... so what's your problem, again?

Recent Ratings
nooblier   28-3-2013 22:09  Acceptance  +1   My problem is that you're being a little bitch about quotations on BROS. WTF? Really? How old are you man?
misspumpkin   28-3-2013 12:27  Acceptance  +1   Your the problem let it gooo
misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2013 12:26  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by wander at 28-3-2013 12:10
Hehe.  Still with the "", eh?  Nice touch to negate whatever follows.  

You ask for respect but wont give a touch of it?  Hmm, not likely to work well for you.  Might want to rethink that strategy.  You're still losing me.

"Bro" seriously if you can't take a wee bit of humour let me show you the door . Just let it goooooooooo "brooooooo"

Really just relax

I am the great pumpkin, and twiceAweek  is my bitch
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2013 12:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #123 misspumpkin's post

I can find my way out.  hehe.

Seriously, though...   MiissP, I am disappointed in you!  You caved so quickly!  You have given solid arguments and opinions since you joined, which is why I backed you quickly and continuously...., but when I give you such a little "correction" (the Bro thing) to help you fit in here and you get as stubborn as a mule.  

Women!!  grrrrrrr.

(haha.. that WAS a joke).

(but true...  hehe) (you women remain a mystery, to be sure!!) (I remain hopeful you can help us Bros figure them/you out).

Anyway, Miss P, I remain calm and relaxed and looking forward to your next contributions.

Peace.  (and Kisses!!).  Hmm, I just realized I have never been able to offer kisses to anyone on this foru before (given, they've all been men), so this is a first!.

I hope you accept mine.
misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2013 12:51  Profile P.M. 
Kisses accepted

Ok first never try to understand women . Women understand women and we hate each other . Second my use of "Bro" is just a poke in humour or a poke in the ribs. If that how you take it .But if you take it as in insult I'm happy for that well.
How you take it is up to you. Like I said a lot of what I say has a double edge. I often throw comments to see which
doggy barks the loudest . Most of the folk here see it for whatit is and walk on by. It's not a personal insult if it was you
would have every right to cross swords with me . So lets kiss and be friends ok

[ Last edited by  misspumpkin at 28-3-2013 12:52 ]

Recent Ratings
halfclover   23-5-2013 14:37  Acceptance  +4   Disagree, I have spent a lot of time trying to understand women, hope I'm not deluding myself.
DArtagnan   28-3-2013 15:09  Acceptance  +1   "don't try to understand 'em" - coming from you that's advice I can take!!
ggherkin   28-3-2013 14:46  Acceptance  +1   :kiss:

wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2013 13:10  Profile P.M. 
Kisses.  (sorry, I cant find that nice "lips" smiley you did..  how did you do that???")  Anyway, all cool with me.  Thanks.  (but you DO have a real problem saying "sorry" or admitting a mistake, dont you??!!  wow.  Even a small, online one!  You should practice this.  We ALL make mistakes.., and saying sorry is tremendous helpful when we do!  A good skill to learn.)).  

Anyway... I am all finished being a nasty guy.  I can never keep it up for long anyway...  (referring to the nasty attitude, not my "manhood"  hehe...    ).  I promise to be sweet and nice again too.

Soooooo...  

I must comment on your comment:

You said:  "Ok first never try to understand women . Women understand women and we hate each other ."

Damn!  I have never heard it put so brilliantly.  This needs to be on a T-Shirt.  Seriously.

Hell, I know us guys are often useless bags of shit.., but it is usually rather obvious and we dont hide it...  But gals........   ??????????????????????  (question marks is all I have).

Haha.  Enjoy, MissP.  Be well.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2013 15:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #126 wander's post

hey Wander ... I'm surprised at you ... I thought you'd know that apologising is a uniquely caucasian male thing, and particularly anglo-saxon

Chinese women?  

fergeddit!!  

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   28-3-2013 17:19  Acceptance  +1   So very true, but we are never wrong

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
nooblier
Banned

UID 87784
Digest Posts 0
Credits 448
Posts 181
Karma 445
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 0
Registered 8-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2013 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Hi DArtagnan,

I beg to differ; I'm pretty sure... ALL men apologize, no matter the race.

Recent Ratings
dooper   29-3-2013 02:11  Acceptance  +4   Yep. We need to get laid.
dooper
Throbbing Titan

UID 72183
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4307
Posts 513
Karma 4260
Acceptance 937
Reading Access 70
Registered 14-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 29-3-2013 02:08  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by wander at 28-3-2013 12:10
You're still losing me.

Yeah she was beginning to put me off too but I'm going to cut her a huge piece of slack. First the internet forums are always very poor at the subtleties of humor and wiseass commentary. Secondly, even though Miss P has technically very good English, we all know the subtleties and colloquialism of her native language can also get lost. I would love to sit down and have a glass of wine or a beer with her. I'll bet chatting with her in civie mode would be quite revealing and fun.

As far as respect goes, that is a tough one. I'd really like to hear Miss P's comments on this. She has said that she had a normal successful job at one time but gave it up fo personal reasons to work as a sex worker. She likely makes much more money than her contemporaries at her old job yet if she were to hang with some of her old friends she would have a difficult time gaining respect from them if she claimed her living as a sex worker. I'll bet she wrestles with that a lot and wrestles with respect from others (outside her field of work) in genreral.

So. Miss P. Respect from your colleagues and clients is one thing and I'll bet you have some well deserved from respect within that circle, but outside in the real world it must be much more difficult. How do you deal with it?

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   3-4-2013 17:47  Acceptance  +1   
ggherkin
Kinky King

UID 99550
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1870
Posts 1400
Karma 1776
Acceptance 1883
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-3-2013 02:41  Profile P.M. 
It's probably very freeing for her to sit with them but realize she's playing an entirely different "game of life" than they are.

Sort of like stepping off the corporate ladder, but then going out for dinner with really nice friends who are still on it and who don't realize there's another way.

I could be wrong, but I bet there is an inner freedom that comes from it. But as to what they would think if they really knew -- that's another thing entirely. I bet the majority of non-WG's would reject WG's for a variety of reasons.

Looking fwd to MissP's reply.

Gherk

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   3-4-2013 17:47  Acceptance  +1   please see below I hope I've answered your question
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 29-3-2013 11:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #121 nooblier's post

And by the way, Nooblier, to set the record straight:  If you have decent reading comprehension you will see that I was very light and gentle with MissP when I first mentioned that her constantly using "Bros" instead of Bros might come accross as un-friendly.  I was trying to be helpful to a new, and rare, WG-member, and if you read the post you'll see that I was.  It was only when she replied that she indeed meant it that way - to be deliberately disrespectful to us - that I took the bait and challenged her on it.  And even then I was not terribly aggressive.

Recent Ratings
ggherkin   1-4-2013 18:33  Acceptance  +2   JMHO - Advice on how to write would be ideal in a PM, as would responses.
sexed1   1-4-2013 18:14  Acceptance  +1   Somebody made you a Mod? U think too much of urself methinks.
misspumpkin   29-3-2013 12:36  Acceptance  +1   I actually find your position condescending.
SpecialK
Musky Member

UID 170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 117
Posts 112
Karma 117
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2013 00:49  Profile P.M. 
Shame I can't put a 'like' to wander's post.
Condencending is an ugly trait. Just shows comtempt for everyone here.
Why hate us men when we upkeep her "standard of living"

Recent Ratings
wander   30-3-2013 01:15  Acceptance  +1   Yeah, but she has REALLY nice tits. So all is forgiven. No worries.
b-man
Carnal Conqueror

UID 94715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 268
Posts 177
Karma 258
Acceptance 191
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2013 09:09  Profile P.M. 
Yes, leave him in for a couple of days and he croaks it!  No thanks.

Do it for cash upfront, leave him there for a few hours, go shopping, take another punter, whatever.  Let him out, do the deed and then give back $300.

Edit:  Ummmm, yes, where did the post go?  Quite humorous actually.

[ Last edited by  b-man at 30-3-2013 10:13 ]

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   2-4-2013 15:37  Acceptance  +1   Who are you talking to ? oops rectified - should have been + instead of -
wander   30-3-2013 10:00  Acceptance  +1   Hey Twice, I think he's refering to the weirdo MissP mentioned about being locked in a car trunk.
misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 14:06  Profile P.M. 
Regarding "BROS"

Recently Mr wander was "offended" by my placing BROS in "". Now I can if needed go through each one of his posts pointby point and bitch slap him. I could easily start with the point he thought the softly softly approach would hide the fact hewas really talking to me like A child . He was presuming I would quietly back away no such luck. I could also tear arse
over the fact He presumed he was speaking for everybody. All I saw was him alone bitching like a woman and two other mindless clowns that agreed. The point that he said he wanted to help me was futile as I don't need it. I have read the
rules and there is no ban on sarcasm.

He presumed that I need the audience or the business that are generated from me participating here. I'm here like you
for the intel . I participated here at first to defend and clarify not for the glory or the sales. If you read what I have statedbefore Its unlikely that I get any sales from nor am I seeking it from this forum. I'm happy to be here and I will follow
the rules and what the mods ask me nothing more or less. As for his statements that I'm aggressive, bitchy and
disrespect the punters here , give me proof . Proof where I have done this with out first being provoked.

I give all the respect that is shown to me. If somebody asks a question or comments with respect, or no hidden agenda
Im nice in return. If not fuck it, a bitch slapping I will go . What I said was not a personal attack on him . It was simply
tongue in check and/or sarcasm. This forum is full of sarcasm/tongue in cheek if you can't handle it get a pair. I wonder ifhe was more offended by the sarcasm of by the fact that a whore dare say it ????

This thread is called a conversation with Miss P ,not bitch and moan like a child cause the whore don't do as shes told.
If you are offended with something I say PM me or get over it. Please don't fill this thread with piffle. If you don't like
what, or how I say what I say don't read it or complain to the mods.

Ok rant over

I hope all the "Bros" are have a good Easter break and wish you all happy and SAFE
punting

Miss P

[ Last edited by  misspumpkin at 1-4-2013 14:13 ]

Recent Ratings
vc09   1-4-2013 17:09  Acceptance  +3   "Grandpa is that you" - haha classic!
Kim53   1-4-2013 15:03  Acceptance  +4   Happy easter
Thai-delight   1-4-2013 14:59  Acceptance  +1   Happy Easter

dooper
Throbbing Titan

UID 72183
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4307
Posts 513
Karma 4260
Acceptance 937
Reading Access 70
Registered 14-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 16:34  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by misspumpkin at 1-4-2013 14:06
It was simply tongue in check and/or sarcasm. This forum is full of sarcasm/tongue-in-cheek if you can't handle it get a pair.

Dear Miss P (and everyone),
In the old days of snail mail and hard-copy hand written letters people actually knew how to write and accurately convey what they mean to say. Today, most written text is highly abbreviated and filled with local colloquial speech almost as if they were trying to write exactly as they speak, not to mention that very few people actually know how to write in the first place anymore. If we posted like people used to write with paper and pen there would rarely be a problem with misunderstandings here.

Secondly, the internet forum system is a very skinny pipe that allows only a tiny bit of information through. There are no voice inflections or facial expressions to guide us. Part of the misunderstanding between you and Wander or anyone else is not necessarily because either of you are being jerks. It is more likely that the intensity or intended strength of the comments was misread, not to mention the likelihood of sarcasm/tongue-in-cheek comments being completely misconstrued. Most of us have learned that only factual speech or clearly labelled opinion is truly trouble free.

Some of us have been around forums such as this since before internets became mainstream and it was all dial-up BBS systems. One thing us old timers (in internet years) have learned is that sarcasm/tongue-in-cheek comments will always be misunderstood by someone no matter how carefully the words are crafted. It does NOT mean that anyone is an asshole or anyone else is an idiot when something goes awry. It is just a result of overall lazy writing skills and and the weakness of the forum system that becomes troublesome when we lose sight of its limitations.

My point is this. Basically we should all be very careful how we speak of one-another and save sarcastic comments for things other than than how you feel about others here.

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   1-4-2013 17:00  Acceptance  +1   Grandpa ? Is that you ?
misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 17:23  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by homer168 at 18-3-2013 21:28
Homey also has some new questions. An easy one first:
Do you plan Candy Crush in the idle time between clients?

You yourself already come with some "decorative extras" - Tattoo (not  my cup of tea), Nipple piercing, shaved beaver.
Do clients ask you to wear Lingerie or do Cosplay? I believe some fellow members on the Chinese side of the forum bring costumes and undies to the gals they visit for viewing and photo pleasure. Btw. Homey likes ladies wearing nothing but
perfume and black boots.

Well I think you referring to when I work the walkup or the fuckbox as I call it. I don't work there as often as I use to now. When I am there I don't play candy crush or the likes. I prefer to watch the CCTV I have two  monitors with 8 cams
soon to get more. it's always interesting to watch an learn how humans act. I also what's app with the other girls in the
building and gossip.

Yes I do get clients from all streams that ask me to wear a particular style of lingerie or costume even have one that
asked me to wear his wife's perfume . I like the idea of only wearing boots and perfume....... Thanks for this idea

I hope I have answered Homeys questions

twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 17:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #135 dooper's post

well analyzed and most of the time that's the way it is !

but even in those old days what was written was also up to one's interpretation, just a question of more or less

sometimes we also have to look at how one writes ... sometimes what's written is asking for a reaction ...

Recent Ratings
dooper   2-4-2013 02:51  Acceptance  +4   "asking for a reaction". Yep. Otherwise known as a troll.
misspumpkin   1-4-2013 17:54  Acceptance  +1   sometimes what's written is asking for a reaction
misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 17:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Frenchexpat at 19-3-2013 16:20...Now one simple question from my end, I see French are on the  list for you. I dont mind (am not 100% french) but just wondering why (ie did you have some stupid french
guy stalking you with flowers like pepe le pew? )? Just being curious I dont think I would visit you (location is not really
convenient) but wonder why.

I had too google pepe le pew. No if only the bad experiences I've had with French were like that. The French men that are under 35 tend to be verbally abusive during the session. Saying things like " you like fucking for money don't you ? "  " Just a whore is all you are "  ,and so on they seem to be hung up on reminding me that I'm a whore. They act like
well I pay you so you should take it. They can also be physically aggressive , pushing your head during BJ, holding the
throat and really pounding away. This seems to be only the young French as the 40s are very nice and kind.

Recent Ratings
Frenchexpat   2-4-2013 16:00  Acceptance  +3   Thanks. Yeah they tend to watch too much porn!! ;) I can understand its not nice when you have such idiots!
ggherkin   1-4-2013 18:31  Acceptance  +2   Thank goodness the signal to noise ratio of this thread is improving.

misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 18:42  Profile P.M. 
The car trunk guy

Just to answer those who are wondering. I never did meet that crazy car trunk guy that was just too weird.

Recent Ratings
halfclover   23-5-2013 14:39  Acceptance  +4   Good call
ggherkin   1-4-2013 18:50  Acceptance  +2   In this regard, I think you are wise.

kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 19:03  Profile P.M. 
How do you feel about customers bringing their own condoms and/or lube?  And what about them bringing you food?  I sometimes have brought my own condoms with me, and I know others who will bring snacks or sweets.  Is it all fine?

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   3-4-2013 15:28  Acceptance  +1   please see below I have answered