Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2012 13:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #40 akka's post

Carnegies in Wan Chai on a Thursday or Friday night NEVER fails!

Full of Westerners and local girls!

Recent Ratings
akka   8-4-2012 18:47  Karma  +1   for Flooding those expat brat kids with cock congee

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
sa14
Carnal Conqueror

UID 44169
Digest Posts 0
Credits 409
Posts 104
Karma 406
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2012 16:32  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by DArtagnan at 18-4-2011 12:50
some girls I know definitely go to LKF or Soho to look for action

They're picky though ...

I had one night in LKF where I was just going from bar to bar with a friend of mine.  I noticed a Chinese girl staring at me but didn't make much of it.  A couple of hours later I end up at the same bar (with quite a few more drinks in me) and see the same girl looking over.  I walk up to her and greet her with a simple "Hey how is your night going?", she responds in Mandarin .. we both kind of stare at each other realizing we can't communicate.  So I think to myself "ah fuck it", and go in for the kiss.  

We end up making out for a bit and hit up a 7-eleven when she confuses me as she points at something.  She was pointing at condoms.  I smile and grab a pack.  

We head for a cab when her friends come around to get dropped off before she goes to my place.  Her friends start teasing her (I have no idea what they were saying but I figured it out when they threw condoms at us).  

Anyways we go back to my place, proceed to bang and fall asleep.  Never got her name, contact, and never heard from her again.  

I don't expect this to happen often but I won't forget that night ever.

Recent Ratings
TheButler   17-5-2012 07:35  Karma  +1   No name, no contact, but forever memorable!
Invisible_Dog   2-5-2012 11:39  Karma  +2   nice! which bar in LKF did you pick her up bro?
Nordic
Lustful Lord

UID 28426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 638
Posts 108
Karma 635
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 30-4-2012 23:30  Profile P.M. 
I find HK a great place for picking up local girls and do not understand why some of you guys are complaining about high maintenance? Plenty of cool chicks after some fun and games for their own pleasure. Especially in the age 25-35.

I usually go to the bars in Soho or LKF. The reason for this is that if you are a local girl that likes Caucasian guys this is the place to hang out. Also there are plenty of tourists looking for a good time here.

My rule number one is simply to have a good time. If you look like you are only there trying to pick up a girl as quick as possible you probably never will. Have some drinks and talk to everyone. One of the best tips is to talk to the girls working in the bar or on the floor. They are usually quite bored of work and love flirting and having some fun. I tell you guys, being liked and flirted with by the girls working in the place really attracts the other girls in the bar.

Personally I do not believe in being a gentleman all evening, paying attention to the girls needs, etc. etc... Girls are used to this and soon interpret this as an attempt on being picked up. Have fun with them and most important of all - mock them. Make them work for you and not take as granted that they can have you if they want to. Let them buy you a drink!

I usually shift between flirting and mocking, but never making a move before they do. As soon as they make a move you have to move fast and land the deal. At this point you can throw as much fluff on her as you want, but must keep your cool and don´t suddenly become a pussy.

I almost always get a tourist or local girl. Only times it goes wrong is when I drink to much. This DOES turn all girls off except the ones that are equally drunk.

When this happens it is important to acknowledge the fact and head straight to Wan Chai for some P4P

The best daytime pickup is in my opinion the ferries out to the islands or beaches. Always some girls on there way for a day out/sightseeing on their own and feeling a bit lonely. Nothing that makes them happier than being approached. I just tell them I have a day off and wanted to get out of the city. Several times ended up with spending the whole day together. Going for dinner later and landing the deal. a little warning here is that you have spent so much time with her that it hardly qualifies as a "one night stand" and it can be a bit hard to get rid of her again.

About time to get my ass out on the trail

[ Last edited by  Nordic at 30-4-2012 16:31 ]

Recent Ratings
TheButler   17-5-2012 07:38  Karma  +1   Interesting. Mockery never occurred to me!
Invisible_Dog   2-5-2012 11:40  Karma  +2   any bars in particular you can recommend in LKF or SOHO on a thursday and friday ...
endbringer
Nookie Newbie

UID 31815
Digest Posts 0
Credits 38
Posts 33
Karma 38
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2012 01:17  Profile P.M. 
Hang out at LKF, follow ladies nights.For domestic helper scene your only open window is sunday.Pinoys and Indos are available.Check out the bars at Wan Chai.They used to gather in Neptunes.Be there early around noon-afternoon.Use dating sites, cupid etc.
Nordic
Lustful Lord

UID 28426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 638
Posts 108
Karma 635
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2012 14:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #43 Nordic's post

QUOTE:
any bars in particular you can recommend in LKF or SOHO on a thursday and friday ...

I have no particular bar, but avoid the ones with too many seating groups. You need a place where people mingle. I find Solas on Wyndham Street to be the place it is easiest to meet people, but it is not my favorite place, a bit to busy for my taste.
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2012 14:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #42 sa14's post

Funny, a similar thing happened to me one time.

It was over the border in Shekou, Shenzhen. Around 1:30 in the morning, a little drunk walking out of bar. A girl on her own walking out too, I just started talking to her, god knows what about... I could not even remember in the morning.

We head to a VnGo which are similar to 7/11 - she buys cigarettes, I buy water and slowly reach towards the condoms... She does not bat an eyelid.

We get back to my room and can hardly talk which is when I actually (in my drunken stupor) realise she speaks hardly any English.

We both fall asleep without doing anything, not even a kiss.

In the morning we shower and go back to my bed. I then proceed to bang her, one of the noisiest rides I have ever done!

As we are dressing she uses translate on her phone to ask if I mind giving her 100 for a taxi home.

Before she leaves she puts her number in my phone

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
fishbabe69
Nookie Newbie

UID 41981
Digest Posts 0
Credits 61
Posts 46
Karma 61
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-3-2010
Location NYC
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2012 17:36  Profile P.M. 
you need to find the western localized hknes girls...by that I mean they are somewhat hknesr but just came back abroad from study or whatever...they are plenty of those girls hanging in lkf
stikkanx
Carnal Conqueror

UID 21132
Digest Posts 0
Credits 373
Posts 177
Karma 372
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2012 19:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #46 Petay_1283's post

I think it is all in they eyes.  You look at a girl and she look back at you.
You blink and she blink. And then the smiles for you only.

It functions all times if she looks back at you.

Only problem is if you have SO with you.  
How do you get her mobile number ?

It happened to me last evening. This beautiful local girl
smiled back at me and we are leaving the restaurant.  

I was think of trying to give her my card. But I think to risky.
vagabondcarlos
Carnal Conqueror

UID 60147
Digest Posts 0
Credits 267
Posts 76
Karma 265
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2012 21:37  Profile P.M. 
Just share of experience, whenever I'm in HK and in town, I'll get a coffee from Starbucks in Mongkok. Though I've never kept tabbed of who made my drink, but after a while they would come to recognise me and having small conversations was normal. Sometimes it will take me a while before I order my drink (fickle...). So here comes the opportunity, this girl came queuing behind and naturally I just smiled and told her to go ahead. That's while we're still saying silly stuffs and of course that girl was laughing. So while waiting for the drink by the side, we just chatted (conversation is in English). She sat down with two other friends and I just joined in.

To this point, I really did not have a motive or hidden agenda. They're just some HKU students whom I don't think I'd take a second look while walking down the streets. I mean, it's just pure chat. I look like a local but I can't speak Cantonese so it helps to make fun of yourself. So it's one of those funny silly chats where you mix English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Time hits 6ish and I had an appointment elsewhere, so off I went without taking any contacts.

So that's what I normally do whenever I get to a new city, town, village. I stick to places I feel comfortable, I befriend the bosses or staffs there. When a newcomer arrives, you as a 'customer' but with 'connections' with the outlet (like a guru), can stand from the newcomer's POV, it's so much easier to build the rapport.

I suppose, having a 'regular' hangout somehow attributes you 'power' and you could somehow pose off nicely as though you belong. Obviously, you don't show the perverted look on your face like you're planning to get in her knockers later the evening. Be natural, I guess.

I agree girls can be materialistic but you're just a stranger to them. Add a little humor, lighten up the spirits. They're really not into what car you drive or the fabulous lifestyle you flash before them. Telling them your dumb experiences, your flops with chicks (judging on situation), how you got lost in places (sai kung, cheung chau, etc), would actually give up thumbs up. Just lure them to say, 'Hey, I know that place well, I'll help you get around.' Then I'd say bingo!

Or we could always go with simple bait, drop 1000hkd and ask, 'Excuse me Miss, did you just drop this?'
p_diller
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14050
Digest Posts 0
Credits 241
Posts 206
Karma 240
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-8-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2012 11:29  Profile Site P.M. 
Chances of western men opening up a conversation casually with local women in bars is much more easier than those of say - middle eastern or South Asian origins.

Nothing racist about this but it is quite obvious that if you are a westerner in a local bar (LKF / SH etc) you are more accepted by the local women in trying to open up a conversation as against other colored races.

Perspectives! Guys, perspectives   The same colored men would have absolutely no problem opening up a conversation in a bar in say.. Europe or South America or the Carribbean ... and North America
icystealer
Musky Member

UID 86644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 159
Posts 68
Karma 156
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2012 21:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #50 p_diller's post

Hahaha I am Asian but i know very little cantonese... wonder how this would pan out lol