Subject: A sticky situation at DG KTV - need some opinions please!
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 08:48. 
markreyes
Kinky King

UID 5437
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1301
Posts 805
Karma 1288
Acceptance 265
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2010 20:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
If you go to KTVs enough this kind of thing is unavoidable.  However, the guy who got her piss drunk should have paid for her sitting fee.

If she sat there for an hour or more, then you should have paid the sitting fee and thrown her out.

Alternatively, another thing I've done before is give her the sitting fee, but tell the manager to throw her into the room next to mine, and let her sleep it off there.  If I happen to go in the room and she's not there, well, that manager will die.  This has instantly-sobered up some girls at the mere mention of this.  Funny how things work when you realize your scam won't work lol.

I've also let some girls sleep it off in a corner of the room and/or staring at the wall, and paid them double sitting fees for doing so.  If done early in the night, this is an instant sobering up process as well as they don't want to be wasting time.

However, if she was truly drunk, or you've sat with her before, sometimes swallowing your pride and giving her the 200 RMB would be easier.

What is quite funny is why the other girls will care.  You aren't paying them anyways, and in those places, most of the girls have serious rivalries or have a very mercenary attitude to the other girls.

Next time, just pay the 200 RMB.  Or if you can't swallow that, kick her out without any payment at all, and then give 200 RMB to each remaining girl in the room.  It's very effective to getting your point across.
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2010 21:00  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by markreyes at 19-8-2010 20:50
Alternatively, another thing I've done before is give her the sitting fee, but tell the manager to throw her into the room next to mine, and let her sleep it off there.  If I happen to go in the room and she's not there, well, that manager will die.  This has instantly-sobered up some girls at the mere mention of this.  Funny how things work when you realize your scam won't work lol.

I've also let some girls sleep it off in a corner of the room and/or staring at the wall, and paid them double sitting fees for doing so.  If done early in the night, this is an instant sobering up process as well as they don't want to be wasting time.

U done this in China KTV?

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

markreyes
Kinky King

UID 5437
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1301
Posts 805
Karma 1288
Acceptance 265
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2010 21:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #42 hunter's post

Yup, done it in Shanghai, Beijing, Macau, Manila, but never in Hong Kong.  I've rarely gone to a Hong Kong ktv so the situation has never occurred.
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2010 21:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #43 markreyes's post

that is an interesting strategy.

curious, what was the rates of success of calling on their bluff?
bonkers89
Lustful Lord

UID 25160
Digest Posts 0
Credits 829
Posts 703
Karma 819
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2010 22:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #41 markreyes's post

Good points and interesting strategy. yea, next time this happens (which is hopefully NEVER!) I'll try those tricks. I'd be sweet to beat her at her own game!

About the attitude of the other girls, I am prob too green to really understand their mentality. But it is an interesting topic. These things really bring you back down to the reality of the whole scene in DG.
markreyes
Kinky King

UID 5437
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1301
Posts 805
Karma 1288
Acceptance 265
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2010 23:27  Profile P.M. 
I would say that success rate for these kind of things is 40%, you lose more often than you win simply because the vast majority of WGs possess little education, and most don't care about repeat customers or customer service when it comes to dissatisfied customers.

However, it does give an indication that you won't take shit lying down, which is useful when dealing with the same manager over years.  In essence, you have to train the managers, pimps, whoever, not to rip you off.  It's their standard SOP, so you got to break them out of it.

I usually tell the manager that if those charges don't come off, that's fine, I'll pay them, but that she/he should probably not expect us to come back often, and that her own tips when we do come will go to some other manager - preferably some manager who won't let the girls rip us off!  This is maybe 80% effective, as long as you are a valuable client, and not some cheapo who comes in, feels up three or four girls and leaves.

I've actually seen one incident in Macau where my friend, who is closely linked to the Party, threaten the manager that if that girl came back to work, that he would personally make sure that the KTV be raided.  He got what he wanted, but it was a little bit uncomfortable.

In Manila, it can be worse.  I've been in a party where a girl insulted and slapped somebody, who happened to be a ranking 2 star general.  He threatened to kill the girl if she ever stepped foot in the KTV again.  The KTV let her stay on for another two or three days until it was evident that the general meant it, and I've never seen her again.  I heard she was transferred to another KTV, but sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Recent Ratings
sirtiger   20-8-2010 03:37  Acceptance  +1   great story!