Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 19:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ejecthunter at 8-12-2008 11:51
times have changed. its really really rare to find a girl who is virgin....  anyone ever exp the penetration?

Only two times that I know of.  First time both of us were virgins, in our teens and it was  intense but an anticlimax. In a bedroom at a party, rushed and risky, we were interrupted by adults banging on the locked door and had to make a quick escape. We repeated the experience a fortnight later, we had spent many months doing oral sex on each other and when we had the time and privacy it was just perfect .... she ("L") was just shy of 16 so technically illegal but I was underage too. She was my first true love and it lasted two years but we are friends for life ... I will always love the 16 year old L, and sometimes still fantasize about her when I am having sex.

Second time the girl was 17 and I was 20. I was totally in love with her and had spent several months building up to penetration. The time I was sexually with her immediately before "penetration" I gave her her first orgasm orally, she had been playing with me, and I will never forget that I was humping the bed during DATY and came all over her bed covers ....I expect her Mother would have wondered how the stain got there.    She then became my first live-in GF and it lasted 2.5 years. I still love her too.
Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 19:20  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by simplytheguest at 9-12-2008 12:27
a pussy too tight is actuallly not that good. though we all love a tight one.

too much friction! hard to get it in and remain hard! ...

STG, are you pulling my leg?  I just love the tight pussy!  
apex120HK
Nookie Newbie

UID 14553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 79
Posts 74
Karma 79
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-9-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 21:57  Profile P.M. 
I agree with CunningLinguist , the best scenario is to be the second or third. Unless you can have them for a week or more and get them into the groove, that would be ideal by far. Experiencing  them transition from timid and painful to hot and lustful. The Shit!
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2008 05:12  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by DArtagnan at 9-12-2008 17:52
So cool that you don't go for virgins.  As you say, some people do!

It takes all kinds.

But aren't grown men who seek out young virgins just pedophile wannabes who haven't the stones to break the law?

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
goodjob (The Celestial Heavens)
Lustful Lord

UID 10415
Digest Posts 0
Credits 839
Posts 799
Karma 839
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2008 16:03  Profile P.M. 
Damn, guess what.... there's one time, I finger f*ck the gal without knowing that she's still virgin...... I found out about it the next morning that the bed was stain with blood and immediately I bang her...  what a waste!! dunt know if it's my finger that's taken her virginity or the little bro.....
ejecthunter
Musky Member

UID 6645
Digest Posts 0
Credits 172
Posts 163
Karma 172
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2008 16:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 Marsupial's post

ok...well you have a good point and then there is this chemistry...i mean of you know the girl and you think she can get over the pain in say 10-30 min....then the following fucks are the best!

i did a few ...70% the girls were hooked on sex for the rest of evening or day...the point is that basically once you ghet things going the after shots are pretty good!
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2008 21:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #24 Marsupial's post

C'mon, let's not be hypocrites. OK, we don't seek them out or pay the big bucks, but who among us
wouldn't jump at the chance of fucking a virgin whore if, in the unlikely event, one became avalable at
a reasonable price?  

Live Life With Passion
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2008 00:17  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Jake at 10-12-2008 21:42
... one became avalable  ...

or even better, for free!!  
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2008 00:26  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Marsupial at 10-12-2008 05:12
It takes all kinds.

But aren't grown men who seek out young virgins just pedophile wannabes who haven't the stones to break the law?

Gotta love ya Mars - have to say if it was anyone else that would be fuzzy logic - but knowing you, I guess you're being provocative on purpose!  A bit like those high-school essay questions ... discuss, in no less than 500 words, by next Tuesday!  

Again, it's not something I look for myself, but I do recognise it's a different experience, and different people get their rocks off in different ways.  Sure, in some cass it may be associated with a lack of maturity - or other psychological baggage - but I'd stop way short of blanket writing off everyone who's attracted to the way an inexperienced girl responds to him ... (pause for happy memories! ) ...

There, that's my 50-word essay answer.  Just to keep the banter going!
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2008 02:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #27 Jake's post

Look, I'm not so naive or such a do-gooder that I expect every WG I fuck to have the time of her life on the end of my Johnson. If she's into it, great; if not, I'm quite capable of taking care of myself - all she has to do is be a pro and go through the motions. But if the girl is in obvious pain, and first-time sex for a girl is always painful to some extent, I personally find that to be a real show stopper. I'd much rather be with someone who has already earned her Eagle Scout badge. So in the hierarchy of desirable WGs, the virgin places dead last on my list.

So much for the negative aspects of screwing a virgin. As for the positive - (5 mins later) I can't think of any. What is it about being the first guy between a girl's legs that makes it such a turn on? This is another religion that makes no sense to me at all.

Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2008 03:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #29 DArtagnan's post

Just wisdom from the real world babe.

But let's keep things in perspective: this is a forum on a website whose whole reason for being is the marketing of whores to whore mongers. We're not guys reminiscing about first love. The original post in this thread was the poetic "times have changed. its really really rare to find a girl who is virgin....anyone ever exp the penetration?".  Those are the thoughts of a guy who wants to buy the privilege of getting blood on his dick. That's the kind of thing that gives us whore mongers a bad name. Christ!, sounds like some undercover documentary about a Cambodian brothel where the film maker shoots footage of 13 yr-old girls with a camera hidden in his backpack.

You want to reminisce about that magic time in your life when you first experienced sexual pleasure with that sweet neighbor girl, fine; but paying money to have sex with some inexperienced girl simply because she's a virgin is big-time sleazy. Your youth is long gone bro, get used to it.

Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2008 09:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Marsupial at 11-12-2008 02:18
first-time sex for a girl is always painful to some extent ...

and I have to say that's the odd one.  In my experience many of the girls who gave me their flower actually showed no pain at the time.  Why?  Beats me, since I've also had it drummed into me that first time hurts for a girl.  But as you say, real world experience trumps theory every time.  Some did of course (so we stopped / slowed down / restarted later) but some didn't.  Certainly there was blood all over the place, so maybe they were just very aroused.  Yup, I've no plans to research the question further!  Just not worth the hassle ...

Totally agree with you that pain is a complete turn off - unless it's consensual and with a safeword of course, but then it doesn't look like pain - nonconsensual sadism is    

BTW the question was about having had sex with a virgin, not about paying for sex with a virgin ... that would be a whole different fantasy, and not one I've put any thought to myself ...

I actually think guys attraction to virgins is quite simply the forbidden-fruit syndrome in another guise.  Anything that is in limited supply will be more attractive, at least to some people - have you read Cialdini btw?  Great book on persuasion and influence.  Girls use unavailability instinctively as a courting tactic, so it's a bit harsh to blame guys for responding!  We're just animals underneath ...
Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2008 13:05  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by DArtagnan at 11-12-2008 09:48

BTW the question was about having had sex with a virgin, not about paying for sex with a virgin ....

Yeah this thread seems to have oscillated between just plain sex with a virgin, versus paid for virgin sex.

Seeking out a virgin for paid sex is not attractive to me, certainly not for slam dunk session. The odds of her enjoying it are extremely low, and I agree with many of the opinions made so far as to various motives different men may have;  big man, forbidden fuit, girl is seen as "clean", etc., .... and there would be many more, where is Freud when you need him?   

However I would be (and have been on one occasion) turned on by being a virgin's first sexual partner if she was willing and there was plenty of time to make it a good experience for both of us. I'm not motivated by any of the reasons listed so far, rather it is being in the role of guiding a girl from innocence to a being a woman, a delicious journey.
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2008 16:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply to all you middle-aged, cherry-popping daddies

Nasty Bagginses, they cheats us don't they precious! They wants to have it both ways, well they can't. We won't lets them, will we precious.

The original post is open to various interpretations, but the word 'find' in the "it's rare to find a virgin" comment gives the guy away. His is an on-going quest, not a wistful reminiscence on his lost youth. Otherwise, how would he know it's rare and why should it matter to him. He's a predator lamenting the lack of prey in a whore-boy forum, not Emily Dickinson for Christ's sake.

Yes it's sweet to introduce a girl to her own sexuality, and even sweeter when one is young oneself.  But take a look in the mirror guys; you're all fat, middle-aged, near-sighted geezers with nose hairs so long they catch in your teeth; when you're not raving about what a great fuck some young whore was, you're asking advice on where to score cheap V, and checking out websites for the latest in hair plug surgery - how likely is it that some sweet 16 yr-old is going to choose you to be her first love?!

Safe it for Mistress Precilla, Mousekateer, I'm not into that shit.

[ Last edited by  Marsupial at 23-12-2008 10:43 ]

Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2008 16:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #34 Marsupial's post

Speak for yourself bro; I trim my nose hair    But you have given a fairly accurate decription of why we
pay WGs for sex. Certainly in my case - I just can't get 18 - 20 year olds to suck me and fuck me for free.

Live Life With Passion
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2008 18:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #35 Jake's post

You're not fat are you Jake?  I mean, with all the exercise you get ..?
Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2008 19:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #34 Marsupial's post

You crack me up Mars, and I mean that in a friendly way, I really enjoy your posts .... "my precious, my precious".

Of course you are 90% right (I can't give 100%, even to you). My nose hair is now under control. No need for "V", or hair plugs, I actually have a full head of hair even though the chrome dome is fashionable.

I certainly wouldn't expect a 16 year old virgin (median virgin age I guess) to choose me now as her "first love", but it would be a turn on to be a "mentor". I know you will blast that full of holes, as likely as winning the lottery?? and I agree.  Probably the closest I've been in my advanced years is with a 22 year old secretary of mine who I knew was attracted to me and she not so innocently divulged she had a fantasy about being with an older "experienced" man. She was not a virgin but she sure did need some schooling.
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2008 14:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #36 DArtagnan's post

I'm not fat but next to the cute little gals I fuck, I look like a huge fuckin monster.  

Live Life With Passion
Kennichi
Kinky King

UID 9144
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1607
Posts 1363
Karma 1569
Acceptance 759
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2008 04:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Marsupial at 9-12-2008 05:05

Women aren't old shoes or dirty chopsticks Kennichi, so why would I want to consider that? Why don't you take it one step further and tell us how he also changes his underwear everyday and always wi ...

Hardly I couldn't be more different to my dad , much to his chagrin , my dad is the clean cut must save face type who always buys everything new,while I'm an urban salvager of which nearly everything I own is 2nr 3rd or 4th hand, haha when Paka saw me approach him one day he held onto his wallet tighter....

Life is short very...
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2008 01:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 Kennichi's post

Kennichi bro:
Why are you always mentioning your dad on these forums?
Him, and that SQ girl...

My penis mightier than the sword