Posts 268
Karma 1596
Acceptance 713
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2019 17:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Enjoy the moment, don’t forget to run when finished. Humans are always attached to love esp when lonely in a place.

Recent Ratings
Explorer1   13-11-2019 00:18  Acceptance  +4   
tonkachi
Lustful Lord

UID 3263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 841
Posts 565
Karma 820
Acceptance 410
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2019 18:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #20 27niborder's post

I'd doubt she's schizo, the sleep deprivation from a 24hr joint plus the amt of guys she's probably running through will probably do it to you.   Just enjoy the fun times that you have with her and if it goes beyond that they you might want to reassess the situation.  

Sometimes they just want somebody that they can talk to when they are here or somebody to hang out with..after all they are in a foreign country with nothing

Recent Ratings
Explorer1   13-11-2019 00:19  Acceptance  +4   
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2019 23:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 daytimefun's post

Personally, I've dated six working girls; Five, if you don't count one I met her at a gym and found out later why she always had to disappear around 7:00 P.M.

One, a North American was a certifiable nymphomaniac, and two more, one Chinese and one Korean, were close to being so, so they definitely became BFWBs.

Two of them, a Korean and a Chinese, were simply lunch or coffee dates one to several times with nothing happening beyond interesting conversations.

The key though is meeting them in their home countries - Korea to be exact where I went once to specifically meet one and do a little business; and another Korean who I stopped off to see for almost a week, on my way to a business trip in China. Beyond a doubt I saw parts of Korea that you will never see on your own or with a tour group and had 10X more fun than you could imagine

However, The bottom line is the more you get attached to them, which happened twice, the harder the fall - keep it light and fluffy and try to wake up without too much of a hangover  ... would I do it again - without a doubt; All the experiences were priceless in several ways varying from educationally platonic to some of the best sex you could imagine.

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 14-11-2019 23:34 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   24-6-2020 11:11  Acceptance  +20   wow, thanks for sharing your experiences.
Explorer1   15-11-2019 09:36  Acceptance  +4   
simhyi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262566
Digest Posts 0
Credits 287
Posts 94
Karma 275
Acceptance 239
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-9-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2019 13:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 hotjac's post

Excellent. Do your WG dates push you for marriage or get overly attached?

I get really irritated when they ask for more money out of the blue, pester to settle down, or bug me to visit her everyday when she comes to work, keep sending messages like am overly attached gf, or even demand for gifts. Call me calculative but some of those branded gifts are not worth the amount of times we can have sex.
rajuk
Lustful Lord

UID 236594
Digest Posts 0
Credits 645
Posts 239
Karma 605
Acceptance 790
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2019 15:12  Profile P.M. 

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   24-6-2020 11:12  Acceptance  +20   thanks for sharing these discussion links.
trust_00
Kinky King

UID 109710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1254
Posts 138
Karma 1229
Acceptance 508
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 16-11-2019 19:50  Profile P.M. 
Good subject..

Haven't exactly "dated" a working girl, but kept in contact with one for a while.  A local Thai friend took me and another friend to Sherbet (gentlemans club) in Bangkok.  That place is fantastic btw..every girl there looks like a model. I could tell this guy probably goes there a lot since we were treated like VIPs lol.  Anyway, we each picked out a girl to party with us and I had a really great time with mine.  Unfortunately we partied too hard and got too drunk, so I never asked the girl to leave with me. Would she have? If I had to guess I would say most likely (and not have to pay..). I woke up the next day and this girl sent me a couple of photos we took while partying.  I'm guessing this girl is probably into me too.. she messages me the next day asking what i'm doing and that shes free to show me around.  Sadly I had a early flight so I ended up not meeting her again.  Instead she recommended me some places to eat near my hotel before my flight.  

The next couple of weeks/months we basically message each other a few times a week.  Shes mostly just telling me about her life and sending me pics of her and her friends/family/etc.  To be honest it felt almost like a long distance relationship.  She tells me about her work as she was a school teacher full time and works at the club at night cus its easy money.  Now the big question is, is she a WG?  I have no idea. I know for her job she doesn't have to sleep with the customers.  It was more like a hostess club where you pay for a girl to drink with you.  She would message me sometimes at 2/3am saying shes off work now after drinking with some customers.. She even sometimes leave me some drunk voice messages after her work.  She never asked me for money or gifts, just that when will I go visit her again so she can take time off to show me around.  

A few months pass by and she basically ended up quitting working at the club because she got sick from drinking too much every other night.  Kinda feel sorry for her as she seem like a really nice girl, just trying to make money for her family.  Long story short, our work schedules never really worked out for me to visit her in Bangkok again And we just started chatting less and less.. so basically we stopped talking to each other, but I still think about her every now and then.  

WGs are humans too and some have totally normal lives.  I think the situtation this girl went through is probably pretty common.. a totally normal girl working a second 'night' job to make extra money for their family.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   24-6-2020 11:15  Acceptance  +20   thanks for sharing.
simhyi   16-11-2019 23:15  Acceptance  +2   Awesome
tonkachi
Lustful Lord

UID 3263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 841
Posts 565
Karma 820
Acceptance 410
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2019 05:10  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:

a lot of these are true but i think what we are all thinking is not going the whole stretch but the instant gratification of having them with us for that one or two days and then the on and off fun...more like a fwb than a SO.  

If you think of them more as a FWB then I feel that there is less of an emotional attachment plus you'll probably feel less jealously thinking about her wit another guy or what not.
stitzer
Carnal Conqueror

UID 253278
Digest Posts 0
Credits 367
Posts 42
Karma 362
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2019 07:06  Profile P.M. 
Seems like im open to the idea.. Hahaha
That is if they would me to do so..
tonkachi
Lustful Lord

UID 3263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 841
Posts 565
Karma 820
Acceptance 410
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2019 10:26  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by stitzer at 17-11-2019 07:06
Seems like im open to the idea.. Hahaha
That is if they would me to do so..  

LOL...its not a matter if they would let you its a matter of you putting in some effort to build the relationship to get it to the point.  Nothing comes free
jayme
Carnal Conqueror

UID 103065
Digest Posts 0
Credits 448
Posts 85
Karma 443
Acceptance 103
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2020 19:17  Profile P.M. 
A couple years ago went to a walk up building and asked a girl for wechat. Been texting and meeting up now and then. Even thought she wants more, but like some bro's in this forum say "don't put too much feelings on it and make sure it won't destroy you financially". I gotta say that both things works out really well for me. She has a normal office job now and have never asked me for a penny.

Recent Ratings
robwong   28-2-2020 13:32  Acceptance  +2   Favorable. Good on you
eddnub
Musky Member

UID 126635
Digest Posts 0
Credits 137
Posts 18
Karma 136
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 18-2-2015
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2020 16:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 eddnub's post

@arabdom to let you know on the update yes we are still together 1year6months now, still going strong we practically get together whenever we have free time, because of covid she didn't work at all and stay with me during lockdown. I don't know how things are gonna be like once is back to normal.

Recent Ratings
arandom   10-8-2020 18:54  Acceptance  +2   Good luck!
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4376
Posts 2584
Karma 4304
Acceptance 1435
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2020 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 daytimefun's post

Yes I have dated a few repeatedly. When I was a lot younger and they knew I wasn't married, several wanted me to marry them.
drunkmunky
Forum Moderator

UID 20322
Digest Posts 0
Credits 812
Posts 117
Karma 794
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 150
Registered 14-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2020 01:24  Profile Blog P.M. 
Seems like a fine line between a SG and a WG. Gotta balance between both, regardless you should know that money is still a key part of the relationship for both.
bananawarrior
Musky Member

UID 105194
Digest Posts 0
Credits 138
Posts 40
Karma 135
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-5-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2020 04:59  Profile P.M. 
yes, she was pretty sweet and seemed very genuine. on our first date, she actually paid for my meal. She also was working at an insurance company in mainland china, or was an intern there, not conpletely sure. She was also a spiritual person and also knows some palm reading and told me some interesting specific things about myself that some other palm reader told me long ago. Shortly after our date, she went back home and invited me to come over for christmas. I didn’t know her all that well so I was very hesitant. Ended up not going out of safety concerns since i’ve heard of someone having their kidney stolen.

Currently semi-dating a new one, or at least on very friendly terms with her. She’s a bit of a young airhead, but very nice, funny, and easy to talk to, even though her english is bad and my chinese isn’t great either. a nice perk is that she also gives me almost unlimited time during our sessions. And boy is she gfe and pse to the max.  Some other stuff she doesn’t charge at all, like treating me for home cooked food, handjob (when we can’t have sex due to period), and sleeping together. she does have a plan for her future, and claims to only be doing this for the short term for a couple months until she moves out of hk. All in all, great gal, but I suspect i’m not the only guy she gives special treatment to, which is fine.

[ Last edited by  bananawarrior at 30-7-2020 05:05 ]
drunkmunky
Forum Moderator

UID 20322
Digest Posts 0
Credits 812
Posts 117
Karma 794
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 150
Registered 14-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2020 06:35  Profile Blog P.M. 
I just want to mention that no false impressions should be made with SW's.
I think that something like this comes with experience, and it is not for everyone.

Anyone that feels encouraged to MAKE this happen, your mileage my vary - of course.
FXXI
Musky Member

UID 256142
Digest Posts 0
Credits 149
Posts 21
Karma 148
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2020 14:09  Profile P.M. 
@eddnub how long has she been staying with you due to lockdown? what does she do all day when you're working ?
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2020 20:21  Profile P.M. 
I've been down this road a few times to varying degrees.

Best time I had was back in 2013/2014 when I discovered this Chinese HG who, I kid you not, looked like a prettier version of Asuka Kirara. I just assumed she was all plastic until she showed me pictures of her brother who was equally gorgeous.
After meeting her the first time I asked for her WeChat. After she went back to SZ I caught up with her at a hotel. Where we spent the night. Before this, she asked for a gift rather than cash, so I got her Miumiu clutch purse (about 2K). We fucked twice, went out to dinner with her friend who was also a WG, and then got back fucked again, slept, then one more shot in the morning (I was a younger man back then...)

We saw each other 5 more times after that. I actually got to meet a lot of her friends. The sex was epic, the kind that the girl can't walk properly afterwards. The highlight was where she'd knock back a beer while riding on top. Hottest thing she did was when she and her friend where picking out live seafood at a restaurant. She thought she was out of earshot, but I could see her describing our sex life and using her forearm to show off my size, and the friend gasps and giggles (yes, I know, I'm a shallow, self-obsessed asshole).

I'd stopped paying anything after the first 2 times and on our 5th meeting it was clear that she was bored. We didn't have anything in common and she was clearly into more thuggish guys (girl has a shitload of tattoos). She didn't like how polite and well mannered I was. I never got to see her again after that. I even tried to offer her money, but nope. A few years later, a Moments from her washed up on WeChat feed and it turns out she's a mom now. I asked her about it and she explained that the father had ran off and she's a single mom living with her parents in rural Hunan. And... that was it!

---

My sort of ongoing one is... nice, in a sweetspot.

Back in 2017 I found a real stunner in Phoenix. She was early 30s which is much younger than most of the girls in Phoenix, and quite pretty. She's a bit short and some would say chubby, but her ass is phenomenal.
Her massage was fantastic, still the best in Hong Kong for me. She's just so super diligent and takes her time. We chatted a bit since we're both from the same city in China. She's the quiet type who opens the door without a smile cause she can't get herself to smile to strangers. But over the course of the session and the damn good sex, she really opened up. After I left, she sent me a WeChat asking if we could be "simple friends" which is Chinese code for let's be more than friends...

I started going to her once a week, sometimes more often than that. And things got kinda real. It was actual love making (not that I was ever in love). We'd shack up for hours and hours just fucking, then spooning and then fucking again. It was good.
Then, one day, I accidentally texted my SO my mistake and in the "oh shit" of the moment, I blurted that fact out to her (she'd let me in the room right after I texted).  She was not happy ofc cause I didn't tell her I had a SO.

I still visit her regularly, in fact she's the only girl I repeat with more than a few times. But we're more friends now than pseudo-lovers. We talk about family and all the shit that's going on in HK etc. I always have a good time and her service is always top notch.
We have dinner and even a movie. She often closes shop after we finish so there's a lot of good opportunities to grab a bite.

---

The bottom line is that... I'm a white collared nerd who didn't grow up in China and isn't keeping up with Chinese pop culture. I have nothing in common with these girls. My wife and I might not have a bed breaking sex life (no joke, we literally broke a bed once) anymore, but she and I get along and it feels right and proper. She's in pharma sales, she graduated from a prestigious university and my family is OK with her. She's an ABC like me and we share a common cultural experience. In the long term, I can't imagine it working out with any WG.

That being said, I'd LOVE to go on a short vacation with a WG. Next trip to Bangkok I'm gonna see if I can lineup something like that.
27niborder
Erotic Emperor

UID 263606
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2255
Posts 90
Karma 2243
Acceptance 245
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-10-2019
Location London
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2020 00:24  Profile P.M. 
A few people have PM'd me about my experience (that I wrote earlier) so I thought I'd just write an update.

It's a long read because I wrote this stuff for my memories, for when I'm grey and old and my LB doesn't work anymore

What I want to achieve with this is to provide information for any other poor idiot, like me, who gets into a situation like this and is wondering where it goes.

My answer is simple, if you really love someone and she loves you back, go for it. Because love is rare and if 2 people love each other, well, that's even rarer.

I wrote that last post above before my trip to HK/Tokyo. A LOT happened during that trip that will stay with me forever but I'm going to write about my last week in HK as that was one of the best weeks of my life.

Grab a whisky because this is going to be long.

So, I'm in the queue at the airport to check in and I get a WeChat from a friend of my 'girl'. I'm going to call my girl 'X' from now on. She says that X has just left London and is going home. This is a shock for me because I thought I would see X one more time before she went home. I'm gutted.

The next message I get is from X. She's sad too so I say let's meet in Shenzhen. It's a total pain as I have to now rebook my flight, pay the penalty, book hotels, ask boss for another week holiday, etc. But I think, let's show her that I want to be with her.

Of course she's very happy. She starts sending me lists of places we can stay at when she gets here, she's paying. She's about to get on a flight herself and she hasn't seen her family for 6 months so it's going to take a few days so I agree to meet her in Shenzhen later that week.

I bum around HK for a while, wandering up and down Temple Street catching the eye of all the girls there, well, ladies. And I wonder, is this X's destiny? Is this what happens to you when you are no longer young and sexy? Depressing. I'm guessing for most WGs this is their future? The ones who are not good with money anyway.

All the riots and station closures have really fucked up HK so it's not really fun to walk around any more. I got to LKF and get drunk chatting to a bargirl and this perfect HK couple sitting next to me. I show them pictures of X and they say, of course, she's really pretty and I'm lucky. Makes me want to see her even more. Counting the days.

I'm kind of wondering about the 5 day visa thing. After I came back from Tokyo, I took a trip to Shenzhen for the day because, why not! I have never been to China and Shenzhen has this special visa so I thought I'd give it a try. It was a bit scary at the border, proper cold 1984 stuff, surprised they didn't ask me for hair samples. They got my fingerprints though!

In Shenzhen, I wanted to go to the big electronic mall they always talk about (not that special) and then check out other wholesale places as I want to start a business selling stuff from China. Couldn't really good find anything interesting though. Found some tiny drones with 4k cameras but you only get them cheap if you buy loads. Already loads on eBay.

I also went to fashion wholesalers, partly to see what mens stuff they had (nothing but what I call sports pyjamas that all Asian men wear). Why can't China copy stylish men's clothes as well as women's? The other reason I went as I wanted to see the sales girls and I wasn't disappointed! I walked around a few wholesalers looking at women's clothes and chatting with cute assistants. Fun and interesting.

Anyway, I mention this because I'm wondering if I can get back into China because I went before? There was a bit of a long pause at immigration but no problem after that. I found my hotel and then went to explore China! I would be seeing X the next day so I looked around again and then went to sleep.

The hotel was a funky chic hotel in an old factory and tbh it was ok, except for the windows that wouldn't close and the Aircon right outside. Thank goodness for earplugs.

So in the morning, I complain and they refund me the entire amount, in cash. I then find a swanky hotel for double the money, but it's worth it.

I get to this hotel and amazingly they are empty so they upgrade me to a suite. Nice. The stars are aligning! I message X and tell her I am at this hotel. She knows it, and I don't want to know why. She then sends me her location via WeChat so I can see when she is going to arrive.

I'm so eager to see her I wait outside the hotel.

A taxi passes me and a girl gets out but I don't recognize her so I look away. Then I hear 'baabbbyy' and this girl is X. I didn't recognise her because she has shorter hair as she's taken her extensions out. She looks amazing, the type of haircut I like, shoulder length. She's wearing tight jeans, the boots I like that make her nearly the same height as me, white frilly shirt and pink top.

I am so happy to see her I pick her up and hold her in the air. She weighs nothing to me , I could carry her all day. We walk into the hotel and I sense she is a bit wary of the concierge. Again, I don't want to know why. They give us the evil eye so we hold hands and I take her to my suite. She loves it and says that she wasnt going to stay with me in the nights (as she has a girlfriend she stays with usually) but now she wants to stay. She pushes me onto the bed and we kiss. But she is jetlagged still so doesn't want to do anything else. I'm ok with that.

That night, we hug in bed and watch tiktok videos until we are tired and fall asleep. It's very strange to watch her on tiktok. In between the funny videos there are make up ads and she nearly always buys the product. So wasteful, buying makeup just for a particular look. Being with a younger woman makes you feel younger for sure. And older at the same time.

The next few days are a bit of a whirlwind. I hadn't experienced that kind of feeling for a long time, since I met my first Japanese girlfriend in Tokyo. Plenty of time, money and sharing knowledge of a city. Fun times.

I won't write a diary of the next few days, I'm just going to write some main things we did and some observations.

In the morning, we wake up late (went to bed at 4am) and she says she can borrow her brothers car so we go and get it and drive it back to the hotel. I'm impressed that she can drive but other drivers are terrible. At one point, a car on a freeway was almost 90 degrees to us trying to get off and I had to tell her to stop. Crazy.

We go to eat at multiple places, some cheap, some a bit expensive, some I pay and when I run out of cash (no WeChat pay) she pays.

We walk down a boardwalk type thing and I want to take pictures of her but I just have a crappy Chinese Xiaomi phone (I also have a Google phone which obviously is useless in China) so the pictures were crap, but strangely 'dreamy'. It's my favourite memory of her.

We go to a place by a lake, seems like it's a common dating place, we drink fruity cocktails as she is driving and I don't want to be impared.

She introduces me to some of her friends, some speak English. Surprisingly, they are just normal looking girls, I expected her to have good looking girlfriend's, don't know why. I think I passed the test. I got to see how kind she is again as she always took our leftovers and delivered to a friend to have.

We went to various salons as she wanted to get a manicure. I wandered off while she did that and she got worried for me as she thought I would get lost. Actually, I was looking for a toilet as I needed to go No. 2 badly, I just cannot do squat toilets!

I wandered around a shopping street and just watched the culture. So many cute girls and guys who dress like they are 15 years old. A guy drags along a box full of puppies as girls coo over them. That's illegal in the UK.

The funny thing in China is that even in posh malls they have squat toilets. All those sexy girls you see walking out of Chanel with the bags have to pull down their panties and squat for a wee. I found that so funny. I know it's better for your body but so undignified and awkward. I can't do it.

We were having a coffee at a Starbucks later so I thought I'd look again for a toilet having failed before. After looking in Starbucks, McDonalds I finally found a Western toilet in a Pizza Hut. Close!

She asks me if I want a massage and I'm thinking she wants to go back to the hotel for sex. But no, she wants to take me to a fancy huge massage place where I'm the only white guy in the showers. X is a regular here seems like, we park right in front of the building and the car is valeted.

All a new experience for me. She books a massage for me and I get this older woman that gives me an awesome massage and later puts this spicey stuff on my back. Feels amazing.

Afterwards we eat at the same place. And then we lie down on these reclining seats watching films. We talk about family as we have similar family traumas. We connect even more.

There are screens with lots of women on them and I wonder why. Do the guys get to choose a masseuse? I wonder if some of the girls do FS. A lot of the women are older than 30 looks like, still fitter than most western women at the same age.

That night we have awesome sex but it's different because we are closer. I feel guilty because I come before she does because I'm used to it being like that. She won't let me go down on her for some reason so that's my excuse.

She's shy when we goes to toilet, she plays tiktok really loud to hide the sounds. So funny. I do the same thing later

She has only the clothes she is wearing and a red babydoll night dress. One thing I like about her is that she travels light and wears the same clothes. She has more make up than clothes in her bag. I need to hand wash my boxers and she joins me and washes her panties. We are standing there in this expensive hotel suite washing our smalls with shampoo in the sink

We go driving high up in some mountains and find a village. We walk around and talk. Later we find a couple of massage chairs and get a cheap massage.

We go to an aquarium which is really bad, I check it out on TripAdvisor and it has 1 star because it keeps a polar bear in a small space and it makes everyone sad. We sit in an outside theatre and watch these Russians high dive into the pool and watch sealions do their thing. She is enraptured but she is freezing as it's cold. I can't hug her to warm her up as she feels self conscious about other people watching. This was common, sometimes we held hands, and sometimes she batted me off.

I buy her a new iPhone as she gave hers to a friend in London and is borrowing her sisters. She only suggests it but I really want to buy it for her so she is always reminded of me when she uses it (it worked!).

We go to a popular night spot and drink fruit cocktails again. She gives me some dice and says do I know how to play. I am the master at Liars Dice and win every time. She is shocked anf amazed. I played in the Perudo world championships, lol.

In this night club area, she asks me if I want to drink alcohol. I WeChat her and say ' Baby, it is our last night together, I want to take you back to the hotel and make love to you'. She smiles, puts away her phone, grabs my hand and we go back to the hotel for the best sex ever. Totally different than anytime before, I could have gone bareback but I wanted to be careful (for her and me).

So that's it. That happened before this Covid bullshit and I haven't seen her since. We WeChat often but we got bored of saying 'I miss you'. Only so many ways you can say it. I ask if she is coming back and she says she will. I said I will not let her go back next time. She says she doesn't want to go back (but she loves China, almost nationalist, she probably doesn't even know about Tianamen Square). That's going to be an education if she thinks she is free.

So that's where we are now. I have a new job, she says she doesn't have any money but she knows I don't have any money either. I don't know the situation with immigration right now, are Chinese citizens allowed to enter the UK? I've accepted that I probably won't see her until next year.

UPDATE ON THE ABOVE : So, I have a new job which is paying well and we talk every week via WeChat video. She akss me for stuff but I say I am saving money. I tell her I will pay for things that benefit me too, for example, her plane ticket back. I don't know what her money situation is but it seems fine. She has a family around her. I don't know if she is 'working' but she tells me she works doing nails and stuff. She wants me to be her boyfriend when she comes back, not sure how that works but willing to try.

Wish I could post a picture of her here because she fucking stunningly cute, I can't stop smiling when I think about her.

I'll post a few a few pictures of my adventure but none of her. Some people have been thinking I am trolling, I wish I could make up this shit

So until next year (when she comes back), I am trying SA because I have been with some escorts recently and it's just not the same. Hoping I can get some of that feeling back until she gets back next year.

Meeting an ok looking HK girl tomorrow so lets see!

[ Last edited by  27niborder at 25-9-2020 00:30 ]

Recent Ratings
dryice66   28-9-2020 01:39  Acceptance  +1   
Marcade   25-9-2020 17:22  Acceptance  +3   Great! Thanks for the follow up!
theworm   25-9-2020 10:17  Acceptance  +5   thanks for the long read, interesting
Marcade
Carnal Conqueror

UID 138856
Digest Posts 0
Credits 335
Posts 33
Karma 325
Acceptance 200
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-12-2015
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2020 17:12  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by 27niborder at 25-9-2020 00:24
It's a long read because I wrote this stuff for my memories, for when I'm grey and old and ...

Heyy, you're not the only one. I do the same thing.

QUOTE:
What I want to achieve with this is to provide information for any other poor idiot, like me, who gets into a situation like this and is wondering where it goes.

My answer is simple, if you really love someone and she loves you back, go for it. Because love is rare and if 2 people love each other, well, that's even rarer.

I am not sure how old you are exactly; you once mentioned she's almost half your age. So I'm going to take a wild guess, she's early 20's and you're late 30's or early 40's.

Your story is great; I can read you really like her and you really like spending time with her. It reads like a very romantic boyfriend & girlfriend scenario.

But what I am wondering is, whether you two just have superficial fun together, lots of sex and hand holding and puppy love talk. Or whether you two truly connect and are a good match for a serious relationship. Because, as you have written, there is a generation and experience gap here. (remember: you said it yourself, she's not the brightest candle in the room). When she's mass-buying make-up from tiktok, you feel old.

I mean; I can imagine the story goes as following: X comes to London. She wants you to be her boyfriend. You agree; on the condition she stops working. She agrees. You two start living together, because she doesn't have a big income. In the beginning it's fun. She cooks for you. Lots of sex. Then she asks you for money. You discover she has a huge credit card bill. You try talking seriously to her about it. She brushes it off. You realize she hasn't learned how to manage money. You two end up having a big fight about it.

A week later; Your apartment is a mess. She doesn't wash her clothing. There is empty food wrappings/packages everywhere. You ask her to clean up. She keeps telling you, she will do it tomorrow. She doesn't. You two have your second fight.

A few weeks later. The sex has become much less frequent and more mechanic. Some times she doesn't come home at night. When you ask her, where has she been, she shrugs it off. Says she was with friends. You also notice she's wearing new expensive clothing. You suspect she's 'working' again ..

etc, etc.

Point is that although you've written *a lot* about the puppy love stage of the relationship .. whether you *truly* want her to come to London and be your girlfriend? The above is just fiction; but there would be many different stories where things wouldn't go well. Another story would be, where you want children and she wants to party. Or you want to party while she wants to get married.

Do you *really* want to keep pursuing this because "if you really love someone and she loves you back, go for it", ignoring things like .. age. . religion .. culture ... life experience .. career ...

Not criticizing/judging; of course it can work very well; this is more to provoke discussion, give food for thought and more to hear more of your thoughts, about how you and X really connect ...
27niborder
Erotic Emperor

UID 263606
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2255
Posts 90
Karma 2243
Acceptance 245
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-10-2019
Location London
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2020 19:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #39 Marcade's post

Yes, you're absolutely right. I've been through so many permutations in my head, included the one you wrote Yes, I admit it's puppy love, I've been here before. But this time, it feels different, I'm still figuring out why. Don't speak each other language yet we still understand each other and talk for ages.

But life has taught me that you can't plan everything, you have to just do it and see what happens. That's what I am thinking of doing. I guess that's the adventure I'm seeking. But I will always have a plan B, an escape route as it's in my nature.

I always laughed at the idea of a WG's boyfriend, how the f does that work?? I guess I'll find out. I will make it crystal clear to her what I expect from her and what she can expect from me. No agreement, then no deal (as hard as that would be for me).

While she needs money (for house, medical bills, etc) I will be there for her. Maybe not even in a sexual way, just be there to take care of her. Will she let me see other girls? I don't know. Do you think WG's know how to separate sex and love? I think they do.

She's a good girl, not a party girl, she's very frugal. She is young, so she's not as clued up on life as I am. When I was 27 I was thick as shit TBH concerning love, money and all the actually important stuff. I get this feeling from her that she knows what she's doing, but other times, she knows nothing (like how to operate a VPN).

Recent Ratings
Marcade   26-9-2020 07:47  Acceptance  +3   Thanks 27niborder! Take care and good luck w. her!