Subject: What is the record number of WGs done in one 24 hour period ?
Caligynephiliac
Erotic Emperor

UID 14102
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2160
Posts 937
Karma 2122
Acceptance 755
Reading Access 60
Registered 29-8-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2015 20:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Empirical Test

I'm an empiricist at heart.  This week several lucky circumstances aligned, and I was able to "push the limits" under more or less ideal circumstances:  (a) it was my 62nd birthday, so I was in the mood to celebrate in a big way; (b) I was in Hanoi -- my favorite WeChat hunting grounds -- for the week; and (c) I was able to arrange a full 24-hour period when I was not on call at work.

My plan was to arrange six two-hour sessions (or overnights), each with multiple-pop potential.  My goal was to make it to ten pops.  I aimed to book at midnight, 10 am, 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm, and 10 pm -- all on the same calendar day.  Anyway who's tried WeChat (or WGs in general, for that matter) knows that they are often unreliable.  So, in addition to making appointments, I had a few girls floating in the wings that I could call on short notice, in case one went home to attend to a sick mother (which did happen) or had her period come  on short notice (also happened)...

Unfortunately, my wife found my WeChat contact list and made me delete every last contact a week before I left for Hanoi.  Fortunately, I was able to contact my top 15 Hanoi contacts prior to deleting the list to try to set up alternative means of contact.  I eventually made contact with about ten.  I also arrived a day before I was to start my marathon, so I was able to "People Nearby" for a few additional contacts.  In the end, I did line up six sessions as scheduled.

1.  I had pre-arranged potential overnights with a woman I had seen before and another that I had been chatting with for some time.  I was not able to reach the former after I had to delete her WeChat contact.  The latter was in Shanghai.  So I had to scramble to find a replacement.  I made contact early in the evening with a woman visiting from HCMC.  She asked for an outrageously large fee.  I was able to talk her down to something high, but not out of the ballpark.  She seemed to be very much a civvie.  She had been in Hanoi for a month, while her mother was in the hospital there.  She was 31, a little chunky, but not bad looking -- and quite fun actually.  Her manner was not WG-like at all, so I rather believe that she was a civvie or low-volume freelancer.  Rounds #1 (pop) and #2 (pop)

2.  My 10 am girl went home to take care of her mother.  She gave me a day's notice, so I was able to arrange a substitute.  The new #2 was a woman I had chatted with, never connected up with... probably early 30s, definitely a freelancer type.  Not a beauty by any means, but again pretty fun.  Despite that, I could not finish on the second round with her.  Rounds #3 (pop) and #4 (no pop)

3.  This girl was another I had chatted with, but never hooked up with.  I knew that she was not going to be beautiful -- early 30s, nice tits, a little chunky, not really an attractive face -- and quite inexpensive.  She arrived and asked if she could suck my cock...  that she just loved to suck cock.  The truth came out that she had just gotten her period in the morning, but was afraid to tell me.  Well, after four pops already that day, getting it off via oral was not easy.  To make matters worse, every time I came close to the edge, she would shift position and/or switch to her hand.  We finally got there...  But after that, I told her to go home.  I knew it was not going to happen a second time.  Round #5 (BBBJCIM)   

4.  This girl is my favorite...  a 24-year-old uni student, sweet face, killer body, loves sex, and likes to kiss -- only drawback is that she's not big on giving or receiving oral.  I had seen her 4-5 times before.  Often we shag for an hour and a half or two hours, more or less non-stop, for three or four pops.  This time, of course, was a little more sedate.  We managed two rounds in a little over an hour, and then I sent her home.  Even with her, I barely finished round two.  Rounds #6 (pop) and #7 (pop)   

5.  I had been chatting with this 26-year-old uni student for several months, but we had never been able to connect up.  She looked great and chatted great.  I expected a really fun session.  But it was mediocre at best.  She seemed fairly uninterested.  I was unable to finish on the first round.  Afterwards, she just lay on the bed texting her friends.  It was clear to me that round two would be at best no better.  So I had her give me a massage until she tired of that (10-15 minutes later at most) and then sent her home.  Round #8 (no pop)

6.  My last was a 24-year-old uni girl, very cute.  I had seen her once before.  We were going to have an overnight then, but her sister showed up unannounced, so we settled for a two-hour session.  So this was to be our long-awaited overnight.  She arrived on time and was as cute as ever.  We started a first round, but I could not finish.  She gave me a little weak back massage.  Then I rolled her over, put on another dom, and got her in spoon position.  This time, I was successful.  But it was clear that she was not up for another.  And, frankly, neither was I.  As much as I wanted to try round #10, I was just completely knackered.  Round #9 (pop)

Total summary -- 6 WGs, 9 rounds, 7 pops.  Conditions were not absolutely perfect, but then they never are.  I do not foresee having a better opportunity to push the limits for some time to come...

Have fun, CGP

[ Last edited by  Caligynephiliac at 27-6-2015 20:17 ]

Recent Ratings
wander   14-9-2015 10:36  Acceptance  +5   Wow! Ya got me beat!. But the wifey thing with wechat??!!? Holy Shit. How'd u escape that one?
the_one_from
Carnal Conqueror

UID 103632
Digest Posts 0
Credits 318
Posts 33
Karma 317
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2015 23:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 chantik's post

My personal best is 7, this was during a 3 hour gangbang at sexcinema/sexclub about 15 years ago. Out of the seven 2 where sisters. My first was the oldest of the 2 sisters she was mid thirties, blond, slim with nice firm A-cups and a tight pussy. After fucking here i had another four woman, when i came back to the older sister. i found here in a sling, i joined the Que and after 10 minutes started fucking here, after all these dicks she was still tight. I fucked here for about 5 minutes while she was sucking dicks then she announced she needed a break.
I followed here to the rest area and started conversation. She told me she and her hubby where swingers, she seemed to liked me as she invited me to join a party the next weekend at her home. At the end of the break she asked who want the last fuck? me and about 5 other guys raised their hands, she turned to her hubby and asked select one. He pointed to me and she took me to a private room, although i thought i was really wasted she managed to get me hard again i fucked her for a good 20 minutes without cumming again, she removed the cap and gave me a magnificent blowjob I came again, wow was a woman.

I have a challenge to Cantik, come to Europe and see if you can get fuckied in more countries within 24H, how about starting in Netherlands then Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany and Switzerland. That would make 6 , if you get even get Italy in that would be 7.
chantik
Banned

UID 109764
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 208
Karma 151
Acceptance 235
Reading Access 0
Registered 27-9-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2015 01:52  Profile P.M. 
Pity that I had 40 guys for my thirtieth birthday. Will aim for more when i get to my fortieth birthday.

Recent Ratings
wander   14-9-2015 10:39  Acceptance  +4   40 guys? DId I read that right? Some kind of sex party?
matj50
Nookie Newbie

UID 120320
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 11
Karma 1
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2015 01:37  Profile P.M. 
Usual top out rate

My limit was 3 at the fkk oase in germany and bangkok. After the first two were done, screwing loses its appeal to me.
illwill2
Carnal Conqueror

UID 484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 214
Posts 115
Karma 207
Acceptance 135
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2015 17:18  Profile P.M. 
When I was living in the Philippines seven or eight years ago and high as fuck on meth all the time I once had a night with 4wg's.

It started with my girl, we had an interrupted session late in the evening because her apartment flooded and her roomates were calling her for help.   I drove around for a while, thinking of meeting up with my friends but ended up driving through the seedy part of town and happened to bump into a dealer I knew who told me there were girls nearby who would exchange their services for a high, so I went out and picked one and took her back to the same short time hotel me and my girl and just spent an hour in.  Spent two hours with the girl taking hits and getting blown, great service the girl was willing to do whatever I wanted but I was too high to really enjoy my orgasm.  

After that I went to a bar to drink and balance out my high with some alcohol, spent a few hours with a young 18yo hostess then took her out after closing time and avoided the house fee. Took her to another hotel, banged her once as soon as we got there, had her massage me until I fell asleep and then banged her once more before she left at around 7am.   I then changed into a sleeveless shirt, hid my gun, watch and wallet under the seat and took a jeepney to an even seedier part of town where I wouldn't risk being seen looking like I had anything worth stealing.  
Hooked up with my local friends from that neighborhood, got high, played a Filipino gambling game involving tossing some coins into the air or against the wall, or something like that until lunchtime and got high again.  One of my friends girlfriend came by and we watched them through a peeophole having sex which got me horny again so I hired a local girl from that neighborhood to blow me. I had trouble cumming so I tried banging her for about 30 mins before I could finish.

I went back to the hotel after that and had some whiskey to come down from my high. Woke up late in the afternoon and decided to use the hotel's incall massage service which sent a 19yo claiming she was a college student.  Did a good massage, great handjob and bj too. Took her time with the massage, I tried banging her but couldn't sustain a good pace since my back, hips and legs were really sore at this point so I had her finish me off with her hand and came all over her face and hair.  

Including my girlfriend, it was five in total in about 22 hours.  Technically the first one wasn't a wg since she only did it with guys for meth and only when she wanted to get high about three times a month. I know this because I hooked up with her again and tried to convince her to get high more often.   I also ended up going out with the massage girl for about a month, turned out she really was a college student who occasionally hooked for cash.

I don't miss the place but I had some weird, sort of good times there. Thanks for this question and for reminding me of this. I hadn't thought about my adventures in the philippines in a long time...
Caligynephiliac
Erotic Emperor

UID 14102
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2160
Posts 937
Karma 2122
Acceptance 755
Reading Access 60
Registered 29-8-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2015 21:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 the_one_from's post

My personal fantasy is all 10 ASEAN countries in one 24-hour day, each country with a different girl.  I doubt it would be possible with commercial flights.  But it should be doable via private jet...  Only for the serious trophy hunter!

Have fun, CGP

Recent Ratings
Blue_Pacific   6-9-2016 05:42  Acceptance  +4   Incredible, beyond incredible, absolutely astounding
bongo
Lustful Lord

UID 29587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 831
Posts 101
Karma 827
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2015 00:56  Profile P.M. 
The most I have done is 3 girls, in 24 hours, 3 nationalities and none of them WG's. I'd like to do a double threesome in a day and a single WG
Blue_Pacific
Kinky King

UID 46513
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1684
Posts 654
Karma 1660
Acceptance 488
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-6-2010
Location Lost in the west
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2016 07:03  Profile P.M. 
I know this is an old thread, but I have to say, You guys are incredible.  Just reading the exploits are astounding.  Bravo to all the bros who responded.

Onward and upward !!  

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 23464
Posts 1099
Karma 23323
Acceptance 2815
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2016 20:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #28 Blue_Pacific's post

i just read this thread now, so i add my personal record.
8 girls (with two 3some) and 6 cumshot in Artemis Berlin, back in march 2010. This was an epic day because i had sex travel around the world (Czech, Venezuela, Thai, 2 Romanian, Spain, Rep. Dominicana, Colombia)

If GangBang party count, i had one crazy big party and i had sex with 15 girls, but cum only 3 times.
So with some girls was only few minutes bbbj and few minutes sex than move to another girl.

Please, don't be a Lame Dupe Over Payer (google it if you don't know) while you are in Pattaya (and every where in the world)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3JaLaq4tRg
raradidi
Banned

UID 151453
Digest Posts 0
Credits 71
Posts 82
Karma 66
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 0
Registered 10-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2016 20:36  Profile P.M. 
I did eight, back in 1988. The place is now a huge building complex.
Hines
Carnal Conqueror

UID 117851
Digest Posts 0
Credits 212
Posts 44
Karma 208
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-5-2014
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2016 23:12  Profile P.M. 
This August in HK I managed 5 after just flying in from the states.  Got to my hotel, showered and hit K-Pressure right away.  An hour later had a girl stay the night and didn't get much sleep.  After she left I had something to eat and hit Star Sauna, then a girl on Temple Street, and another I found near Ning Po and Shanghai. I managed 3 more the next day before heading to Hanoi.  I'm 69 years old and don't get out much so have to make the best of my opportunities. I'm engaged to a sweet young (civie) from Saigon, so my punting days may soon be over anyway. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but at my age I figured it is about time I settled down.