Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2012 09:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #20 doghead's post

I agree with the article.  I have had many gals as friends, but - I typically wanted to fuck them all, tried to fuck them all, they all knew I wanted to fuck them, and Î succeeded a few times.  I would definately WANT to bang her, she is quite the looker actually.  But.....  Man, that is vile!  Banging your brother's wife/spouse, your best mates,wife....  That I CAN'T do! It is no doubt a reason we became good friends actually..., we are off-limits so can discuss "intimate" topics without it turning into the typical trying-for-sex-game.  Some of these realtionships are useful in life.  Ya learn a lot about women!
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2012 21:13  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by doghead at 25-10-2012 03:53 PM
Reply #19 Sirtiger's Post:

So according to this article, you are putting Wander on the spot. How about you?

I did say he isn't obliged to answer the question.

I don't know wander from the guy next to me on the local bus....well except whats written on this site. Most of us are anon here & ironicly can speak more freely than irl.  

Most of us has girls that are off limits but there is some perverted tempatation....its usually there as much as we suppress it. As long as the big head wins over little head...the never ending battle!
12leeaj1
Kinky King

UID 77463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1066
Posts 70
Karma 1060
Acceptance 118
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 28-10-2012 16:09  Profile P.M. 
It depends on your personal values and whether or not you think that what you tell him will ruin his family or help him, his children being older than 14 would probably mean that they're mature enough to handle this.
If he's happy let him be happy but what if his wife isn't only having sex with your brother?
Caligynephiliac
Erotic Emperor

UID 14102
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2160
Posts 937
Karma 2122
Acceptance 755
Reading Access 60
Registered 29-8-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2012 21:10  Profile P.M. 
It seems to me that you really answered your own question.  Here are excepts from your post...

"They have a good family, and my mate loves his family...   Anyway.., so, do I tell my mate?  I believe it would be the straw the destroys their marriage."

Why would you risk ruining your mate' marriage?  Because his wife gave in to a fleeting moment of passion?  We all know how little that means in terms of the larger picture.  Sure, if you have reason to believe that this is part of an ongoing pattern and not a one-time thing, then maybe tell him.  But not now...

Just my two cents...

Have fun, CGP

Recent Ratings
wander   31-10-2012 04:16  Acceptance  +1   Yep. This is my thinking. I shall stay silent.
WhoreWhisperer
Nookie Newbie

UID 89773
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-5-2012
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2012 20:28  Profile P.M. 
The woman is nuts! She's obviously sick of staying in this marriage and wanted to be caught.  How else do you explain banging someone so close like her husband's best mate's brother?  Why wouldn't you tell your best buddy? It's in nobody's best interest to keep quiet about this. If it happened once, there's always a second time.  She could be out banging everyone. Better talk to her and find out what's going on? A word of caution though, thread carefully.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2012 23:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 WhoreWhisperer's post

Yeah, I cant believe she did it with him.  That just totally shocked the hell out of me.  They were both very drunk, mind you...  sometimes shit happens I suppose.

Anyway..., I am already convinced NOT to say anything.  The rule about staying out of other people's relationships holds true.  There is no upside.  If it happened just the once then why have it destroy my mate's family?  I have e no evidence about any other flings, so why let speculation cause such an eruption?  Nah..., best just stay silent.  I do far, far worse and would hate it if some fucker told my wife about it!!

Anyway, I have another personal reason to be quiet too.  Of ALL the people who might uncover my sneaky deeds this gal is the most likely.  She's my mates best friend who HAS been caught before.  The fact that I have this bit of dirt on her gives me protection from her opening her mouth to my wife.  But it is only a useful bullet when left unsaid...  once the truth is out it is out -- cant be used again.  I'll hold onto this information until needed.

Recent Ratings
sexwstrangers   3-12-2012 01:31  Acceptance  +1   Cool. I think this is the best way to "have my mate's back" as you call it.
ryobi1
Nookie Newbie

UID 99107
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 23
Karma 2
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2012 09:56  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by wander at 22-10-2012 01:45
This is no longer a hypothetical question for me.

I just learned that my best mate's wife has recently cheated on him.  Just a one-nite-stand.  But I know the guy she did it with exceedingly well (he ...

He stepped out on her, and if he lives in hong kong, he has probably being doing
the same since, just not as regularly, and probably doesnt have a mistress,
a guy will generally take the oppotunity for a one nighter, or an occasional
pump, but a girl when she steps out is looking for a way out......
unfortunately the chances of them surviving is limited, she was probably
quite hurt, and can never truly trust him again...i experienced this just from
having fun on the internet with women when icq was popular,
my ex figured i was cheating on her...no...the women were miles away,
but in his case it was very real....

as far as telling him...i wouldnt get involved...even though it was with brother,
that might even complicate things more...ignorance is bliss....chances are if you told him,
and said it was your brother...your freindship would end anyways...you sound
like you are close to him and his wife....what the fuck...they both cheated...if it
helps them survive the marriage, then that will be good....maybe that is something they should
discuss.....i dont tell nyone anything when it comes to extra marital events...
unless they set these things straight before or during their relationship, the risk is all theirs,
why interfere.....they both played....game on

cheers

Recent Ratings
wander   3-12-2012 12:30  Acceptance  +4   Yep. I agree. I have stayed silent and will continue too
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2012 22:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wander's post

i will beat the shit out of my brother for screwing my mate's wife.
then i will blackmail my mate's wife to let me fuck her in return for keeping my mouth shut.
when i am sick of her, i will tell my mate to divorce the bitch.

Recent Ratings
wander   4-12-2012 23:12  Acceptance  +1   Haha. Yeah.. that's an option too..

rickofoz
Nookie Newbie

UID 93086
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31
Posts 14
Karma 30
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2012 23:55  Profile P.M. 
The only thing that matters is what a lie costs

I will answer that question assuming I am that man.

If my wife were cheating on me, I wouldn't want to know unless she is thinking of dumping me/killing me. As long as she is loyal to me, makes me happy, and is devoted to my kids, I don't care what she does in her free time.

And no, I am not married but I have been in a relationship and have never cheated on my partner. That said, I do realize we live in an imperfect world where people make mistakes.

None of this would help you of course but it should put into perspective what I would now say.

Ultimately you need to ask yourself:

1. What is the cost of telling the truth? What can go wrong if you tell the truth?
2. What do you lose if you lie (by omission)?

Recent Ratings
sexwstrangers   6-12-2012 11:15  Acceptance  +1   Killing you? Paranoid much?
matthew194
Nookie Newbie

UID 99452
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-12-2012
Location sydney
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2012 19:17  Profile P.M. 
dude, are you stupid or sth?
always stay out of people family business no matter what. just pretend you ain't know shits and leave them to figure out themselves.

Recent Ratings
wander   6-12-2012 22:51  Acceptance  +1   Newb.., Best you read the full thread before commenting. Especially if you to comment with insults and such. careful.
wxiyn
Nookie Newbie

UID 98341
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 6
Karma 0
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2012 14:16  Profile P.M. 
Just turn a blind eye on this, and stay away from them.
It's not easy to keep in touch with them, you know, you have secrets in your mind, and it may open a can of worms.

Recent Ratings
wander   8-12-2012 14:38  Acceptance  +1   Yep. I made that choice. Just keeping quiet
triplehorn
Nookie Newbie

UID 79042
Digest Posts 0
Credits 63
Posts 62
Karma 62
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-12-2012 21:01  Profile P.M. 
so bro any update on your story?

Recent Ratings
wander   16-12-2012 22:45  Acceptance  +1   I stayed quiet. My Bro stayed away from her. My mate is unaware - and happy.
monstarrr
Nookie Newbie

UID 99893
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 9
Karma 3
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2012 16:25  Profile P.M. 
the way i see it is its better to be discreet, even if they're ok with it or they do it too, you never know if it could potentially slip up!

not saying you can't trust your bros but there are somethings that still need to be kept secret.

for those saying they would remind their mates of their sig other, i would probably do that too..keep both of their interests in mind
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2012 18:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wander's post

there is no win for you on this. Tell and you cover your mate and stab your Bro. Dont tell vica versa. lesser of 2 evils... do nothing and tell your Bro he is a shit for putting you in this situation, in future he should be more discrete and you dont want to know about it...

and yes the irony of you mate giving fidelity advice is quite funny but at the end of the day I think best you don't do anything with this.

Bar Punting in HKG?
[CLICK HERE] FOR DETAILS...
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2012 04:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #34 TonyToro's post

Yep.  I agree and have stepped away.

Anyway, yeah.., it is funny that she leans on my shoulder for such things.  Ya see... I AM one helluva a good actor!!  Two lives!  

The upstanding, hardworking family-man.

The wickedly active man-whore and savior of Wanchai Damsels.  

Recent Ratings
TonyToro   19-12-2012 06:36  Acceptance  +1   a bit like Batman & Bruce Wayne perhaps... do you own a rubber suit?
halfclover   19-12-2012 06:32  Acceptance  +3   It's a good life that way Wander, just need to keep the two separated.
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2012 06:31  Profile P.M. 
I note thread is old but it made me think but I wanted to reply, at least in sympathy with your predicament Wander. Your choice was the absolute correct one IMHO, nothing to be gained by disclosure and much to be lost.
I have been in the same situation - from both ends of the equation actually and it seriously fucks with your brain. I can clearly recall THE phone call I received from a mistress' husband after he found put about our escapades, scary moment & not something easily forgotten. He was gracious enough not to call my wife, apparently due to the impact it would have on my kids, actually I don't care about his reasoning I was just grateful (long story behind this, best told in the Cone of Silence over many drinks).
Likewise I was privy, but not involved, with a good friend's (female & no i haven't banged her) indiscretions and I'm glad I kept my knowledge to myself and their marriage is still going strong.
Here's the thing, people fuck around as we all know, God knows how much irony there is in that statement. Excepting in cases of violence or disease prevention there is no value in exposing the situation to SO's of those involved, just fucks up people's lives.
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2012 14:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #35 wander's post and #36 halfclover's post

The ability to keep our secret side and keep other people's secrets are just two sides of the same coin.

Think about it, it does take alot self-discipline and mindfulness to maintain and keep track of all of our secrets. In doing so, we must put out a particular vibe that girls can sense and mis-interpret as sensitive guys who can keep secrets.

Which leads to another irony is that girls don't realize asking their men to become sensitive is a double-edged sword conundrum. Positive is he understands her feelings and negative, he understand other girls' feelings too and is willing to use that power to charm girls to do wonderous things for him...which can lead to our SO becoming jealous and paranoid.

Recent Ratings
wander   21-12-2012 02:39  Acceptance  +1   Valid observation. The games we play!
halfclover   19-12-2012 15:28  Acceptance  +3   Lot to that one dog head, I like your thinking
ollie1955
Musky Member

UID 15002
Digest Posts 0
Credits 131
Posts 137
Karma 129
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2012 19:06  Profile P.M. 
Mate, there are some things that you just have to let lie (pardon the pun).  It is not your argument and you should not exploit the situation - either as a mate, a brother, or someone who knows that she strayed.
Intenseslacker
Kinky King

UID 81362
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1265
Posts 421
Karma 1248
Acceptance 342
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2012 21:33  Profile P.M. 
I know you have already made you call on this, but let me add... I think you did right.no good is going to come of opening this up, it's their deal, let them deal with it.  Think of the many, many, many, many times you have stepped out. No good would have come of someone ratting you out. Wouldn't have helped you or your SO. Let cheaters cheat, and let them deal with what that means. Same as you do.

Though, you might tell the bro - not cool. Sleeping with your brothers best friends wife... Not a cool move. He put you in a kind of shit position, and if he was gonna do that, he should have kept that shit dead secret. Even from you.

Just my thoughts.

With my history, I don't think I'll ever have the moral authority to rat any one out, no matter how egregious the violation. I'd imagine if you think about it, you might have the same position as well.... Not to mention, just as much to lose should yo go stirring up hornets nests about other peoples infidelities. They may know more about you than they have let on already. And with you, there is much they could know. If you get my point.

Recent Ratings
wander   25-12-2012 13:47  Acceptance  +1   All true. And all such thoughts factored into my decision to stay quiet
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2012 21:26  Profile P.M. 
Imagine she gets pregos?  and the kid comes out looking like Wander? LOL...  technically Wander and his bro have the same exact genetic makeup so it's not so far fetched.  Wander's friend would be like, WTF? Why does my kid look just like you bro?! LOL

Recent Ratings
wander   26-12-2012 02:19  Acceptance  +1   LOL. Man, what a thought! My mate KNOWS me well too. I wld be fucked!