Subject: Indonesian vs Filipino vs Thai bareback why?
Intenseslacker
Kinky King

UID 81362
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1265
Posts 421
Karma 1248
Acceptance 342
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2012 13:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #20 whome's post

See, the problem with thinking its ok with the DH is that everyone ELSE thinks its ok with the DH... Which means there is a larger I chance SHE has been doing it unprotected with other dudes. And your odds of them being unsafe go up. Simple game theory. You can rationalize all you want, but when you put your dick in someone, you're taking a risk. You do it without a cover, it's a bigger risk...

My thinking is simple. If she is willing to BB with me, than she has gone BB with fuck knows how many dudes before me. So the ones that offer BB are the LAST ones I would ever consider for BB. But that's just me.

Recent Ratings
wander   26-4-2012 13:38  Karma  +1   All true.
investor
Musky Member

UID 71162
Digest Posts 0
Credits 148
Posts 172
Karma 143
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2012 16:54  Profile P.M. 
On the back of this thread I was doing some reading on google yesterday (I'll try finding out the links and posting them in the near future) but I'll summarise the findings here.

The general arguments (ignoring the anti/pro-punting views that seem to be over-the-top in either direction) are based on education as we've said but also, scarily, that there is simple demand for the service from the girls by punters.

The research seemed to, if you connect to dots support everything we're all saying here - the girls do it because they are ill-educated in prevention and they can get more money/repeat custom by offering BB (and regardless of how special you feel, if they're willing to do it with you, they're willing to do it with others).

The real accusations went to some politicians who, scared of legitimising prostitution, tone down the distribution of condoms to sex workers and education programs as to engage in these would, somehow, send out a message they were supporting the industry.

Another thing, which makes sense, is that many of the girls are in their 20's and as a result were not around when AIDS/HIV reared its ugly head and were never scared by it in theway previous generations were. As treatments improved and funding reduced AIDS education was reduced awareness was reduced and we come to the situation we face today where girls in their 20's have never been educated in the same way (even in western Europe) about the dangers of STD's and as a result were neither aware of educated in prevention/treatment of STDs.

The research needed treating with caution as it all seemed to have an agenda promoting girls as suffering victims but it was eye opening to consider some of the arguments being offered.
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2012 00:06  Profile P.M. 
Another issue is the low access to testing and healthcare for the girls.  It seems like most of them just won't go, for cost or for immigration fears and certainly not for the sake of a responsible testing regime.

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
vc09
Kinky King

UID 18275
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1347
Posts 317
Karma 1326
Acceptance 415
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2012 13:10  Profile P.M. 
For those of you have had sex with a working girl bareback, do you finish inside the girl or pull out and finish outside?
The baby fear is often greater than the std fear.
mongeruk
Nookie Newbie

UID 224725
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 15
Karma 7
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2017 12:15  Profile P.M. 
Well, when living in the UK, back home there is a massive influx of Eastern European working girls, the Romanians are bare backing
queens. You see the sti clinics full of them, so many of them are druggies. I have been to Romania and condom use is pretty low.

Recent Ratings
Mister   15-12-2017 15:28  Acceptance  +1   There's a major HIV epidemic in Russia, so no matter how tempting the Russkis here might be, I'll pass
jmark
Kinky King

UID 88561
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1117
Posts 347
Karma 1100
Acceptance 345
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 16-12-2017 12:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 mongeruk's post

It's an education thing. There was a comment here a while back from someone who was going BB with a walk-up, and she let him BB anal, as "that's safe"! Education can be a both sides problem

Recent Ratings
aurufc   16-12-2017 12:52  Acceptance  +5   Wow old thread and since it started Durex certainly haven't upped their marketing budget in SEA in my opinion/experienc ...
Mister   16-12-2017 12:31  Acceptance  +2   Safe from pregnancy, and that’s about it