Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2011 20:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Heard from the family grapevine that one of my uncles in HK banged his personal trainer and his wife eventually found out.  He had told everyone that he had to go to the gym to "work out" and, of course, he did.  So that there is still hope for Bro mchk.  Of course this caused a major rift between the spouses but they decided to stay together for the sake of the kids... Be prepared to suffer the consequences.

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...
Invisible_Dog
Carnal Conqueror

UID 67673
Digest Posts 0
Credits 378
Posts 170
Karma 375
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-6-2011
Location Philippines
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2011 20:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
next time during benchpress, if she doesnt go to the DATY position, pretend to have a hard time completing the set! shell have no choice then but to spot for you which puts her right where you want her to be!

also, if you are afraid of getting a boner during stretching, wear a really tight supporter or underwear so itll be harder for lil bro to be seen! then you can completely enjoy the stretching part without worry! i know bec thats also how i used to feel when getting a legit massage from an attractive lady! once she asks me to lie on my back and starts massaging my thighs, i keep thinking "shit dont get hard! dont get hard!" and i tense up when im supposed to be relaxing! but then i get hard anyway bec it just feels so goddamn good and i get really embarrassed.

Recent Ratings
mchk   13-6-2011 23:34  Karma  +1   Happened to me in a veggy place as well, "don't get hard!" lol same thing.