Subject: has any WG asked for drugs or talk abt drugs?
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 08:48. 
hkm
Lustful Lord

UID 15590
Digest Posts 0
Credits 560
Posts 257
Karma 557
Acceptance 68
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2010 11:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
This is a topic of pretty narrow interest I think b/c it seems to me like the recreational drug use in HK among Chinese professionals/white collar workers is quite low (yes, I know K is popular with the young crowd, but I'm too old so I don't know that crowd).  The friends I have that are into recreational drugs are all ex-pats, generally ABC types.  I've asked some local HK friends in a casual way if they've ever tried things like pot, coke, etc. and most haven't (or they are hiding that they have).  It also seems that marijuana is a lot harder to find in HK than in the US, where its become so common now, especially with the medical marijuana laws.  

MDMA (ecstacy) can make for an amazing evening of dancing/partying and the physical and emotional sensations you feel are simply incomparable to anything that you may feel when sober--but "a friend" told me they find it nearly impossible to finish when on it, so it can make for a really difficult/frustrating end to the evening.  On the other hand, pot can be incredible for sex (b/c physical sensations are heightened and no prob finishing) but not good for high-energy "partying".  You just want to chill out when high on weed.

[ Last edited by  hkm at 30-7-2010 12:17 ]
thebigz0
Lustful Lord

UID 47261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 981
Posts 148
Karma 977
Acceptance 71
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-6-2010
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2010 13:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I have a friend who is a bar girl in Thailand. She has a friend who would hook her up with good ganja, for free. Smoked many joints with her, and hope to smoke many more in the future. Good times, great sex, no complaints.

hkm, the ganja grown in the tropics tends to be sativa dominant, meaning you won't get tired or want to chill out. Perfect for sex, partying, and other high energy activities, if you aren't too paranoid to enjoy it. Unfortunately Dutch indica dominant seeds have made their way around the world over the past few years, resulting in more weed with that boring, stoned, sleepy 'high'.

Unfortunately the average person knows almost nothing (or even worse, they believe the shit the government tells them) about drugs, especially in HK. Erowid.org is a good site for those who want to learn more.
This is a big city that's a trade hub, so anything and everything is available if you ask the right people at the right time. I have smoked good ganja and hash in HK, but it isn't easy to find, and it will be expensive.
Don't know anything about other drugs as I'm not interested. Pussy weed and alcohol is all I need to keep me